Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say I can never remember what her sisters account name it 🤣
So Maisie was their folks family dog that died.
Lil got Alfie, Emma got Ozzy (who subsequently disappeared from Emmas Insta never to be seen again, suspected now been lodged forever with her parents....not really a bad thing by any accounts if it’s loved and has the attention it deserves) and then sister Lucie has Billy. Lucie has since posted Ozzy and Billy on her stories.

Initially l want to go ‘duck me it’s sad I know all this information’ but really it’s ‘duck me how could you all collectively share every last bit of everything with strangers??’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey! Does she ever stop whinging? She should change her name to Emma Moanchester which would go perfectly with her mate Carowhine (marriedand29ish)....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The Lumi Spa stuff really boils my piss. It's basically piggy backing of the huge following gained from originally part of the Slimming world/weight loss community. I find it quite snide if I'm honest. Flogging overpriced beauty devices just to avoid working an honest job so that she's able to spend all the £££ on Arsene Wenger coats and awful trainers. No I'm not jealous before I'm accused of it. I actually like my own lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All these instahuns look the same 🥱🥱 imaging living your life on the gram to see what you should be wearing! Also the trainer thing... if I remember those are Balenciagas? (Spelling?) it reminds me of those people who have one designer thing and wear it/ use it to death. I was a SW follower originally, stuck around because our kids are the same age... think I’m ready to unfollow.

Reactions: 10
What I don’t understand is why she keeps having bad skin days (her words) when the lumispa is so so amazing 🧐

Reactions: 9
What I don’t understand is why she keeps having bad skin days (her words) when the lumispa is so so amazing 🧐
It’s almost as if massaging the days dirt into your face with a brush is bad for it eh?

A single cleanse on normal days or a double cleanse on makeup days with a clean face cloth is all you need!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What makes me laugh with these Lumi huns is that people like Emma were endorsing the fake Foreo saying why would you spend £100 or whatever it was when you can get a dupe and then they flog the Lumi saying that fakes are not comparable

Reactions: 13
Her sister posted asking opinions on dressing up ✨Ozzy✨ and Billy for her wedding 👀👀

• Sick
Reactions: 2
At least her sister is honest! Someone asked if they were planning on getting married this year before she fell pregnant, and she answered no! And that is was a shotgun wedding! Respect her honesty much more than the lifestyle that Emma puts out there

Reactions: 15
At least her sister is honest! Someone asked if they were planning on getting married this year before she fell pregnant, and she answered no! And that is was a shotgun wedding! Respect her honesty much more than the lifestyle that Emma puts out there
I like the sister, she seems just a bit goofy and normal. (Minus the mlm shite and perfumes)

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same her sisters QA was very honest even the uncomfortable questions. She come over as being much more likeable that moaning Emma

Reactions: 8
Em used to be like this though, so did the other ex SW girls. They just got more and more popular and now think they’re celebrities and don’t have like to share anything with us peasants 😂

Reactions: 11
That was a quick turnaround, saying she’d had such a bad week then straight onto the face dildo! Such a lumi hun 😂
The before and after pictures look like bullshit to me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.