Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure 54 pages later the bubbles won’t be that funny but hey! Guess everyone’s bored of Covid 🙂

Reactions: 1
I’m sure 54 pages later the bubbles won’t be that funny but hey! Guess everyone’s bored of Covid 🙂
Oops- thought it was funny at the time but I guess Emma's threads aren't moving as fast as some others who are also madly flouting the rules to flog their kids....🤣 Anyway hope you all had a safe Christmas xx

Reactions: 2
What annoys me is her sister is a teacher, clearly breaking lockdown. But it’s okay because her sister isn’t working at the moment due to “health reasons” but she’s goes out and about and then travels to Southport for Christmas? If her employer saw that I’m sure they’d be asking questions.

Reactions: 12
What annoys me is her sister is a teacher, clearly breaking lockdown. But it’s okay because her sister isn’t working at the moment due to “health reasons” but she’s goes out and about and then travels to Southport for Christmas? If her employer saw that I’m sure they’d be asking questions.
I think she’s either stupid or ignorant to post it all over social media!!

Reactions: 4
Did she decorate her house like that for her 30th herself? Her husband doesn't look the sort to do it himself. Completely cringe and self absorbed if she did 😬

Reactions: 16
Did she decorate her house like that for her 30th herself? Her husband doesn't look the sort to do it himself. Completely cringe and self absorbed if she did 😬
She probably told him everything to get to make sure it can go on Instagram. Very sad thats all its about now.

Reactions: 6
She didn’t I don’t think. The sister did though.
Isn’t it mental when we can figure out what’s going on in all their lives between 3-4 of them and their combined public over sharing?

Reactions: 7
It is scary. The fact that we could recognise her kid in the street etc she shows that much of her. Not just picking on Emma here, just influencers in general.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.