Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks great, just had twins and living in a pandemic when it’s hard to muster up any energy to lose weight etc, she looks fab 👍
I think the wedding looked lovely, would have loved something like that myself. Wee bit of happiness in this crappy time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think she looks great, just had twins and living in a pandemic when it’s hard to muster up any energy to lose weight etc, she looks fab 👍
I think the wedding looked lovely, would have loved something like that myself. Wee bit of happiness in this crappy time.
here for this comment, my baby is coming up to 2 and I sure didn’t lose any baby weight in the pandemic 😩😂 ofcourse Emma is going to post most flattering pictures of herself who doesn’t?
and actually I think she’s been quite open about gaining weight

Reactions: 12
I thought they all looked great 🤷🏼‍♀️ Perhaps just me!
They all looked lovely, the dress just wasn’t very flattering. I’m sure no one expects her to have a flat stomach after 3 kids, just the material tends to make anyone who has a few lumps and bumps (I.e most of us) look a bit sausage like.

Reactions: 5
here for this comment, my baby is coming up to 2 and I sure didn’t lose any baby weight in the pandemic 😩😂 ofcourse Emma is going to post most flattering pictures of herself who doesn’t?
and actually I think she’s been quite open about gaining weight
Not saying that she isn’t nor was I saying that it was bad thing that she has put on weight (she has birthed two babies at once incase you didn’t know😂). I was just pointing out that her dress clung in all the wrong places and wasn’t flattering in style or colour 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Definitely looks like more than 30 in that garden party.
Who cares how may they had? It’s about time people just start living and enjoying everything they do at the end of the day we are all here to make memories and to live are best lives unfortunately life and people in our lives aren’t here forever

• Heart
Reactions: 20
why is it when people want something to whinge about Instagrammers for they suddenly become the Covid police… it was the girls wedding! Considering you go to primark and there is about 100 people there

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who cares how may they had? It’s about time people just start living and enjoying everything they do at the end of the day we are all here to make memories and to live are best lives unfortunately life and people in our lives aren’t here forever
I’m afraid I’m inclined to agree. Whilst during lockdown I was one of those shocking rigidly to the rules, enough is enough now. We can’t go on like this forever. I lost a dear relative a few weeks ago, and it absolutely breaks my heart to think he spent the last year and a half on his own, not seeing his great nieces grow up. I wish I was one of the people who broke the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If football, G7 and Ascot can have their own rules then why can’t weddings. There’s more people in the supermarket. We 💯 cannot stay locked down, this isn’t living. I’ve stuck to all the rules, am vaccinated yet we are still being told what we can and can’t do.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Agreed! I’ve stuck to the rules as best I can. We couldn’t form bubbles in Scotland and I had a baby so sorry but I broke the rules. If I didn’t have my mum then I probably would have hurt myself due to post partum depression. Now to be told my eldest child’s school leaving ceremony has been cancelled due to “covid restrictions”. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
Sorry for getting off topic, but I’m sure a lot of people who follow Ems have kids and have also been suffering ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I absolutely LOVE that not everyone on this thread are the covid Police! Who cares if she has more than 30 at her wedding, I know I for sure would’ve! This shambles has been going on for well over a year now, those people who have always stuck to the GUIDELINES (not rules), had your vaccine that we actually know nothing about yet - how’s that going for you? My parents are both high risk and in their 70s and while I am careful I am dammed if I am spending what precious time I have left with them…. Not seeing them because of a virus with a 99% survival rate. Imagine not having your loved one at your wedding because Boris says you’re not allowed and then you sit down and watch 20k people in the crowd at the euros? Or at ascot? Or the g7 summit. I will probably get a warning for this but this is tattle to talk about the influencers etc not to be there covid police.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If football, G7 and Ascot can have their own rules then why can’t weddings. There’s more people in the supermarket. We 💯 cannot stay locked down, this isn’t living. I’ve stuck to all the rules, am vaccinated yet we are still being told what we can and can’t do.

Emma’s sister had a little question box about her wedding and so many people asked ‘how many people did you have’ it’s the curtain twitchers are waiting for her to slip up on how many people she had 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In Lucie’s video of the garden set up you can hear her mum say “Oh Ozzy!” as a dog runs along

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Emma is literally the most unfunny person ever. She tries so hard to be funny but she is just so un funny. Her stories tonight about love island. Nah hun. Not funny at all. She’s so judgemental too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont have twins (I believe Emma does though?!) So maybe it's not unusual to have take all your children out on your own??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.