Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
You’ve guessed it. Twins means 2 lots of forms omg 😮
This is one of her biggest mistakes as a twin mum. Well, Emma, let’s explain something to you! You have two individual babies, they are not the same person. That is why you have 2 forms!
You may dress them the same, but they are individuals with different preferences and character traits.
The sooner she comes to realise that, the better the childrens emotional well being will develop!
Rant over! 🤣

Reactions: 17

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I follow a lady on IG who is an Aesthetics Nurse, someone has asked her thoughts on the Lumi, her response was “Totally unnecessary, buy some flannels” 🤣

• Haha
The Lumi Spa stuff really boils my piss. It's basically piggy backing of the huge following gained from originally part of the Slimming world/weight loss community. I find it quite snide if I'm honest. Flogging overpriced beauty devices just to avoid working an honest job so that she's able to spend all the £££ on Arsene Wenger coats and awful trainers. No I'm not jealous before I'm accused of it. I actually like my own lifestyle.

• Haha

sharon1975

I used to really like Emma but since she had the twins she’s a misery. All she seems to do is moan about how hard it is, you’d think she was the only twin mum in the world. The lumi shit was enough to make me unfollow, she doesn’t always mark it as an AD either which grinds my gears

Reactions: 16

Basicbasic

VIP Member
It's actually really sad to see her constantly moan about the twins. After her miscarriage she was desperate for a baby, and now all she does is moan about them whilst looking like a thumb.

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Did she decorate her house like that for her 30th herself? Her husband doesn't look the sort to do it himself. Completely cringe and self absorbed if she did 😬

Greys1324

Chatty Member
I suppose I just don't get the if you have a baby (babies) you have the excuse to look like crap nonsense
She hardly looks awful! I think if most of us sat in front of a camera in our pyjamas with no make up and hair tied up, we’d look similar!

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Can’t tell you how much she is annoying me. How does she think every other parent affords to live. We either make sacrifices / reign in the spending/ don’t work or pay a fortune in childcare fees - whatever works best for our families. I really feel like she’s just exploiting her followers to allow her to be “self employed” & run her “small business” if it’s not her own Lumi (MLM - not a small business!) it’s her sisters FM perfumes (another MLM) or Virgo & Arrow (did someone say these had been ordered from another website & then the costs just marked up?). I feel like she’s really done it on the sly, started as a SW account, then gone down the Mummy Blogger route & now trying to push an MLM scheme. She was #gifted so much stuff for the Twins (TWO BABIES!!) & it’s still not enough for her. She’s become such a sly, grabby, greedy person !!

• Heart

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I don't know what it is about him but he honestly looks like such an arsehole. Like a proper rude bastard who just moans about absolutely everything. Just seeing his shitty slapped ass face makes my skin crawl.

• Haha
  • Wow

Minnie6

howling at her latest stories about taking twins food shopping.. incase you didn’t know she has twins..
don’t worry Emma hun even if they don’t have a twin trolley (because you have twins) you 100 percent won’t starve.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I looked at the Tiba & Marl bags last year when i was pregnant (almost turned myself into a Instahun) then i gave my head a wobble as the changing back packs are £150 & that across the body bag / organiser thing she's just posted is £50. Moaning a few weeks back how expensive it is to shop for TWINS clothes as you need TWO of everything (who knew!) but can spend £200 on baby bags ?! Priorities Hun.

I actually got a backpack changing bag from Asda which was / is actually bloody brilliant & it was about £20 !!

Although, i do just have the ONE, SINGLE baby & not TWO TWINS.

• Haha

Smith290419

Chatty Member
This thread is hilarious, you can make a comment about her selling her kids, undeclared ads, selling that lumi shit an how she moans all day but make a comment about her having a bloated face an you get piled on 🤣 have a day off!!

• Haha

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
She created a second page for her lumi shit and told The huns to go over there so it doesn’t clog up her main page - yet we still get 20 stories about the shit lumi and her shit skin care regime. Fuck off!

• Haha