Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catherinez

It’s the open mouth laughing face as if someone is there making her laugh but no one is there, gives me the ick thinking she’s making herself fake laugh for these photos

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Readread

VIP Member
Hahahhahhaha I just remembered the time one of her neighbours let her take their dog home for a few hours and she thought she had adopted it and found its new forever home then they asked for the dog back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
099540DB-05FC-4012-A402-5BCECD79C24D.png
Why is she pouring the syrup over Charlie’s pancakes?? I’d be well hacked off if I was him. Just concentrate on your own food little miss piggy.

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
Sorry for changing the conversation but I still can't get over her bringing that pampas grass thing downstairs for her photo the other night hahahahahaha she is absolutely crackers

• Haha
844E9B82-B19D-481D-A548-A8CF91897EAF.png

Says the tone deaf woman who’s constantly posting Parksy pants. But remember, if you’re struggling to conceive or have suffered a loss, she sees you 😉

Reactions: 15

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Guys, just letting you know she's posted a story of him in NICU. It's because when he was born PREMATURELY he was in NICU. That makes him an NICU 'graduate'.

Just in case any of you missed it.

Readread

VIP Member
Nothing like her Mum gloating about how much weight she's lost on Char's post about how miserable she is :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :unsure: Make it about yourself why don't you, Claire! If you've lost so much weight on SW maybe tell Char to stop eating chips every day!

• Haha

Weelegs

I cant wait for the pics of our Char at the top of Mount Everest scaffell pike with her surgically attached handbag and her pampas grass vase

New thread title suggestion

Fake cheesy smiles, walking for miles, parksy bump, still no engagement ring grump

• Haha
Reactions: 14

here2snoop

Not new but always a lurker before now...

I had my baby around the same time as Charlotte - he was full term but also spent some time in NICU. It was horrible but as he was only there 10 days (almost the same as Parker) I really don't consider myself a 'NICU mama' or engage with all that content on social media...It was hard and horrible but such a tiny portion of his life so far and as difficult as it was, I just don't think our experience is comparable to those parents whose babies spend longer in NICU.

Am I being too harsh?! I just feel like I've had a similar experience but still don't really see why she's goes on and on about it so endlessly!..

Weelegs

The outfit post... I'm most baffled by the fact she has trailed her vase of pampas grass down the stairs from her bedroom and into her kitchen and just randomly set it by the cupboard to take a pic? Ya gal is bonkers!

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She's so ridiculous, she woke her baby up to get a fucking photo for her instagram even though she has a billion identical ones 🙄

Also why does she need a notepad to organise her 'busy' weekend, literally all she'll be writing down are the places she's going to eat!
I miss her 'to-do list' that she used to do a few years ago

-pay bills
-have a shower
-remortgage house (every week)
-breathe
-cook chips
-go Asda's

i may have added some on there for a laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Ugh her latest reel is the most cringe thing I have seen. Char you should miss who you were because all you do now is post the same shite about your kid that everyone has already seen & nobody cares about. Relatively sure the surgery she had after birth was a lobotomy.

• Haha

Alexlilz

"I would look at the clock and it would be 3pm and I hadn't drank or eaten"

What about the 758 coffee shop lunches and brownies Char? Does she actually think we're stupid?!

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
There she goes AGAIN on her god damn hamster wheel. NO ONE has forgotten you had a child and you gave birth early, then Parker was NICU blah blah blah. It's like a tic she's got to repeat 50 times a week, she has Parker centric OCD for real.

• Haha

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
Unfollowed. Totally fed up of the constant sickeningly boring baby spam.

#lilwayne #funeraldirectorlife #funeraria #turnt

• Haha
Reactions: 12