Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks he might fit in an outfit that’s size 18-24 months when they go on holiday THIS year?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
two of those food dump 🤢 pics are close ups of the previous pic 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s even said that in the caption 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"Homemade" fish and chips... with breaded frozen fish and packet sauce 🙈 she's so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Homemade" fish and chips... with breaded frozen fish and packet sauce 🙈 she's so thick
Never fails to make me laugh when she's blended fruit and veg for the Mr Pants and labels it 'homemade' like she gone to some great scientific effort 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dear god !!!! NICU Grad!! 😖Let it go!
This has really irritated me!!! I don’t understand why she keeps banging that drum, just move on Char! And the worst part is she doesn’t keep talking about it in a helpful / supportive way trying to reassure other mums etc, instead it’s a braggy look at me, and my HENCH child who was in NICU and look how huge I’ve managed to make him! Get a grip ffs!!

Aaaand breathe 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really latches on to things and it consumes her personality for a hot minute , it's all she can talk about then moves on to the next thing

In no particular order, I have seen....
-slimming world
-charity cloth
-sustainability
-renos
-grazing boards
-the neighbours
-chickens
-being sick when pregnant and not eating
-having a miscarriage

now it's the premature birth, feeding tubes etc! What next!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im not being horrible but she should be more concerned about her skin and general health than her eyebrows. She eats crap and it’s showing on her skin!

Reactions: 7
Im not being horrible but she should be more concerned about her skin and general health than her eyebrows. She eats crap and it’s showing on her skin!
I didn’t want to be the one to say it 😬😅

She always looks oily

Also you never see Parker who never naps whose napping in every photo these days playing with these toys. They’re just back ground props
How else would we POSSIBLY know she’s a mum/mam? She doesn’t mention it much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another awful outfit pic on her story with a stupid AF handbag pose :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.