Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not even 7pm and she's already had her dinner and she's now onto a "snack plate" which is a dinner in itself...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This is reaching I know but I’m irrationally mad in her latest post they bought ‘the cheapest house’…ugh when I thought she couldn’t get any worse now she’s reverse elevenerifing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Least she'll be able to go in the bathroom showrooms this time round, poor girl wasn't even allowed in Howden's carpark when she got her kitchen as she was PrEgNaNt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any need for the 5 identical photos on her grid? She loves herself so much!

I still can’t believe she weaned him early when he’s not sitting yet. Because if he was we would have 15 pictures of it on her grid

Reactions: 4
She honestly needs a hobby, along with her complete lobotomy during pregnancy she seems to have forgotten how time works.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"I would look at the clock and it would be 3pm and I hadn't drank or eaten"

What about the 758 coffee shop lunches and brownies Char? Does she actually think we're stupid?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she has been so busy and had so many plans recently that she has often forgotten to eat until 3pm 🙄

Has she forgotten that she shares so many inane details of her life that we are all aware her 'plans' involved going to coffee shops for coffee/cake/lunch/snacks every single day?

Reactions: 9
Why is she calling it a weekly food dump!? Literally just makes me think of 💩😂

Also AGAIN trying to fuel the narrative she barely eats, give it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s such a bell end. The days was just going so fast... it’s were Charlotte not was. And I call bullshit on not having time to get a glass of water. She’s just insufferable and needs to get a life and a personality. As for your new ‘mini series’ it’s as bleeping dull as you are!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.