Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did. I honestly can't understand the logic of wanting to look thick in order to try annoy strangers on a different website.

We're not annoyed Char. We're laughing at you. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi char 👍🏼 Can you please stop posting so much shite about your kid and more mispronounced food hauls??? Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same. And she hasn’t mentioned the ‘girls’ lately. 🐓
In the food shop the other day she bought eggs… wonder what’s happened to the girlies :(

ETA - hang on. Just saw her breakfast post of the eggs! She literally posted shop bought eggs on her story the other day!!!!!

Reactions: 2
In the food shop the other day she bought eggs… wonder what’s happened to the girlies :(

ETA - hang on. Just saw her breakfast post of the eggs! She literally posted shop bought eggs on her story the other day!!!!!
I have a feeling mentioning ‘the girls’ was just for our benefit….I bet they are shop bought eggs 🙃

The way she says aka all the time gets on my tits. It's not also known as that Char, YOU are the only one saying it...

A64FA8B9-4DD6-4711-A599-39A5FE3796C4.png

This must be the worst thing I’ve ever seen lol sweet and sour sauce on nuggets 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh yes, that well known Chinese staple ingredient, Quorn Nuggets! 😂
The fact she actually thinks that's a homemade Chinese :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🥴 Processed shop bought party food, packet rice and some peas, bleeping chicken nuggets with what's probably a jar of sweet & sour sauce hahahah I just can't!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact she actually thinks that's a homemade Chinese :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🥴 Processed shop bought party food, packet rice and some peas, bleeping chicken nuggets with what's probably a jar of sweet & sour sauce hahahah I just can't!
"FoOdiE" 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Not even chicken nuggets though.. quorn nuggets 🤣 she thinks she’s eligible for master chef or something and her food pics look utter shite 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
21lb at 6 months old!!!!! Prem as well!!
Wow. My eldest wasn’t that at 12 months! He’s a big boy 🤯 but I suppose that’s what happens when your mum is shovelling solids in like there’s no tomorrow.

‘Independent’? How when he doesn’t sit up properly, she feeds him in a bouncer still and he’s not crawling?

Reactions: 7
I actually can’t believe a baby can be 1.5 stone. That just sounds mad to me! (Childless mid twenties who thinks I’m still only 8 stone myself and lives in constant denial I am no longer a - young and b - skinny)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.