Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally made a new thread!

well done to @capriallie for a cracking thread title 😂😂😂

Parker-Pants is on track to become an Olympian by the time he is one…or reading war and peace or giving TED talks. But when will he be one? Who knows…even char can’t keep his age straight (blame the MuM bRaIn)

Charchar had her hair cut (sorry, a MuM CuT) because obvs she is nothing but a mum now. now resembles Lord Farquaad, hence the thread title.

Charlie is just a sperm donor, nothing more. Char and her creepy mum will ensure Parker never has a life of his own, and woe betide any future girlfriends…😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh come on now, Charlie isn't just a sperm doner. He's also supporting her chip addiction by working 27 jobs. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I wish she would shut up and stop saying she missed out last year because she was pregnant.

Remember when she lied about how many weeks pregnant she was?

Reactions: 2
Sorry but....shes doing a paid promotion with Asda and she films it in a tracksuit with greasy hair and no make-up?? I would be beyond embarrassed to even post that reel and if I was part of the Asda PR dept I would be seriously raging at her total lack of effort! HOW does she get these collaborations?!

Reactions: 1
Sorry but....shes doing a paid promotion with Asda and she films it in a tracksuit with greasy hair and no make-up?? I would be beyond embarrassed to even post that reel and if I was part of the Asda PR dept I would be seriously raging at her total lack of effort! HOW does she get these collaborations?!
Asda's

• Haha
Why has she hashtagged baby led weaning when she’s clearly spoon fed him purée. Not a judgment on one way or the other by the way, just judgement on how thick our Char is.

Reactions: 9
Why is she weaning a premature baby at just over 5 months?! No one would agree that’s a good idea! I mean she’s feeding him in the bouncer chair because he can’t even sit up!

I know the advice used to be different but it’s 6 months now for a reason. The generation who were weaned at 4 months now have higher rates of gastro issues (IBS, Crohns etc) and it’s proven the gastrointestinal tract is not mature enough for anything but breastmilk/formula until 6 months or as close to as possible.

I know it’s not Mumsnet and people will @ me saying they weaned their kids earlier than 6 months and theyre fine but I have IBS and have done a lot of reading on weaning and gastro issues in later life.

Weaning a preemie 'early' unless advised by a professional is selfish and irresponsible but we know Charquad has been desperate to do it for the gram!

Why is she weaning a premature baby at just over 5 months?! No one would agree that’s a good idea! I mean she’s feeding him in the bouncer chair because he can’t even sit up!

I know the advice used to be different but it’s 6 months now for a reason. The generation who were weaned at 4 months now have higher rates of gastro issues (IBS, Crohns etc) and it’s proven the gastrointestinal tract is not mature enough for anything but breastmilk/formula until 6 months or as close to as possible.

I know it’s not Mumsnet and people will @ me saying they weaned their kids earlier than 6 months and theyre fine but I have IBS and have done a lot of reading on weaning and gastro issues in later life.

Weaning a preemie 'early' unless advised by a professional is selfish and irresponsible but we know Charquad has been desperate to do it for the gram!
She’s also blatantly ignored all the advice in the books she posted earlier or just not read them because they also say to try one taste at a time but what do we know ey 🐸 ☕

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.