Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowed. Totally fed up of the constant sickeningly boring baby spam.

#lilwayne #funeraldirectorlife #funeraria #turnt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's literally unbearable #feedingtubeawareness, anything for her to post Parker when he was in NICU, some people have feeding tubes for years for varying reasons! But of course anything for the attention for Parker Pants & herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
how is he eating so much?? that plate would fill me up! my daughter that is the same age had 8 grams of weetabix this morning and was full after!🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
how is he eating so much?? that plate would fill me up! my daughter that is the same age had 8 grams of weetabix this morning and was full after!🤯🤯
Do you weigh weetabix? 🙈 most is on him and he left the pack cakes. I’m surprised she didn’t clear the plate like she normally does to make out how well he eats

Do you weigh weetabix? 🙈 most is on him and he left the pack cakes. I’m surprised she didn’t clear the plate like she normally does to make out how well he eats
hah yeah she has genetic condition where we need to keep track of how much protein she has, so that add’s to the fun😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
hah yeah she has genetic condition where we need to keep track of how much protein she has, so that add’s to the fun😂
I can imagine! I wasn’t being rude by the way just intrigued ☺

She's literally unbearable #feedingtubeawareness, anything for her to post Parker when he was in NICU, some people have feeding tubes for years for varying reasons! But of course anything for the attention for Parker Pants & herself.
She really shouldn’t be using that hashtag. I think the “awareness” hashtag is more for children, or even adults who have to have one permanently and for them to feel more inclusive. Not for a week fs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really shouldn’t be using that hashtag. I think the “awareness” hashtag is more for children, or even adults who have to have one permanently and for them to feel more inclusive. Not for a week fs
Yeah but she’s a 1 week nicu momma warrior survivor darling

Reactions: 4
She’s not clever enough to realise this. My friend had a baby at about 24 weeks and five years on he still uses a feeding tube and will probably always use one

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for this kid. She uses him like a prop, she’s just desperate to be an insta mummy blogger (vom) so she’s doing things that make content for her even though it’s not right for him… I.e. taking him to see Santa 6 times, feeding him a stupid amount of different foods so that she can post her updated lists and take pictures of ‘cute’ food plates.

He can’t even sit up unaided Char ffs, he’s a BABY even if you’ve made him the size of a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think it’s worrying how much she’s feeding him. I really hope it’s just a phase and he levels out. She just thinks it’s amazing that he’s big because he was premature when actually it’s concerning

Reactions: 6
I get the impression she maybe equates food and love…she obviously has issues of her own with food but will just end up pushing them on him ☹

Reactions: 6
She’s such a clown. Parker doesn’t nap, then spends the next 50 posts of him napping…. At least it’s getting cooler in his sweat box. 23 degrees today (still too warm)
And don’t start me off on the over feeding. It’s not a target the 100th percentile you know!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.