Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexlilz

I don't understand why she's so desperate to look like a 50 year old? Surely she has friends who will kindly tell her what she looks like? I'm surprised Parker, boy wonder extraordinaire, hasn't taken her aside for a chat by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Him looking at food isn’t a sign he’s ready. My 3 year old shows an interest in my steering wheel but doesn’t mean they’re ready to start driving.

Another milestone. Yep, that’s why she’s done it. He can’t even fucking sit up.

And no consultant would say it’s ok to wean a preemie early. She‘s bullshitting because she’s read here.

FYI Char - formula/breastmilk is far more calorie dense than any vegetable so if he’s hungry he needs more milk, not a fucking melty puff.

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Least she'll be able to go in the bathroom showrooms this time round, poor girl wasn't even allowed in Howden's carpark when she got her kitchen as she was PrEgNaNt 🙄

• Haha

Pomgirl

She really latches on to things and it consumes her personality for a hot minute , it's all she can talk about then moves on to the next thing

In no particular order, I have seen....
-slimming world
-charity cloth
-sustainability
-renos
-grazing boards
-the neighbours
-chickens
-being sick when pregnant and not eating
-having a miscarriage

now it's the premature birth, feeding tubes etc! What next!!!!

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
So he's not even 7 months & she's referring to him as a toddler. She honestly the weirdest person & needs a hobby that does not involve her child, fake to do lists & food.

• Haha

Alexlilz

Cannot believe she's giving a blow by blow account of her Saturday at home as if anyone gives a literal fuck.

Also, maybe Charlie changes clothes so much Char because of his 7 different jobs supporting you and Michael Phelps Jr whilst you sit at home inhaling pitta bread pizzas and chips? Just a thought.

• Haha
How can a dog take anything on the chin… ffs she’s a TWAT
Serious question now. Do dogs have chins? Cos I’ve been thinking about it and I don’t know if they do. It’s one of them stupid questions that will keep me awake. A bit like that ‘if a dog wore jeans’ meme… hahah help

• Haha

Alexlilz

Someone needs to message and tell her that no-one will ask Parker if he's been in the NICU either 🙄🥱

• Haha

Weelegs

Sorry but just cause you like to eat food doesn't make you a 'foodie' She wouldn't know good food if it came up and smacked her salad and chips off her plate!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

xKHx

The kid has literally JUST turned 6 months and he’s tried all those foods already? Sorry but that’s such bad parenting. & being 6 weeks premature - even worse 😳
Yup!!.. And she’s still feeding him in that bloody bouncer!! She shouldn’t be weaning him if he’s not ready to sit up in a high chair... she’s an idiot! She actually gives me the rage

JEETP

The old Charlotte was great, the adopted dog, regular funny food hauls, asda's events when she got drunk and thought she had covid but it was ibs, repetitive 'to-do' lists, bff neighbours. There must be more.

Now it's just mum life and chips 🤣
When she dressed up like a weetabix! She really was the gift that kept on giving.

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
At the risk of sounding stupid, is it dangerous for him to be that big at this age? If he got weighed and is over 100th percentile will she get a stern word from the dr?

Can’t believe she’s turned a thing about girls handbags into her being a mUm 🙄🥴
Desperation, I'm not a Mum but I'm fairly certain nearly every Mum with a baby would take a spare change of clothes :rolleyes: not just you Char because you're a "mAm" now

Also I still can't get over the photos from last night. It's like a 50 year old woman (no offence to 50 year old women out there) off out on her office party. The hair 🥴 the clothes 🥴 the poses 🥴 the handbag 🥴

• Haha

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
I know yeah! My boy is a big baby. He was 9.12lb born but now at 11.5 months he is 23lb.
Parker is massive considering he wasn’t 5lb born
Well i thought he was a 5lb baby. Just looked at some of her old posts and she mentions 5lb….
So what is he 4lb 10, 5lb or 5lb 3oz?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Readread

VIP Member
Lifeofcharlouise #7 The napping baby that doesn’t nap, Char’s outfits are really crap

• Haha