Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been nearly a week since I’ve been on here because she’s literally just got so boring lately (didn’t think it was possible..) but, I had a dream about Charlie 😂😵💫
he has a good body but I get the impression he’s a right miserable bastard

Reactions: 1
Of course it's Perfect Parker, that poor lad is going to go 1 way or the other, self entitled little mamas boy (I married one of these types of men and there was only one Mrs in the marriage and it wasn't me!) Or rebel and resent her.

he has a good body but I get the impression he’s a right miserable bastard
Agreed, plus they seem a bit vanilla, not sure he'd rock my work 😂

• Haha
Ugh her latest reel is the most cringe thing I have seen. Char you should miss who you were because all you do now is post the same shite about your kid that everyone has already seen & nobody cares about. Relatively sure the surgery she had after birth was a lobotomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh her latest reel is the most cringe thing I have seen. Char you should miss who you were because all you do now is post the same shite about your kid that everyone has already seen & nobody cares about. Relatively sure the surgery she had after birth was a lobotomy.
HOWLING 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
“Machines keeping Parker alive” is a bit of a reach Char hun

Reactions: 2
I still find it crazy that when she was pregnant she continuously went on about about him arriving really early and then he actually did!

Reactions: 6
I feel like she needs some counselling, she is so fixated on those first two weeks of his life and is a bit obsessed by it all

Reactions: 9
Got I bet she’s a right Karen when complaining to customer services 🙄 I still don’t know why she doesn’t just physically go food shopping instead of getting a delivery slot? Is it because she’s soooo busy with MuM LiFe that she can’t put Parker in a trolley? Or is Prince Parker too good for common tit like that?

Reactions: 3
Not new but always a lurker before now...

I had my baby around the same time as Charlotte - he was full term but also spent some time in NICU. It was horrible but as he was only there 10 days (almost the same as Parker) I really don't consider myself a 'NICU mama' or engage with all that content on social media...It was hard and horrible but such a tiny portion of his life so far and as difficult as it was, I just don't think our experience is comparable to those parents whose babies spend longer in NICU.

Am I being too harsh?! I just feel like I've had a similar experience but still don't really see why she's goes on and on about it so endlessly!..

Reactions: 14
26 degreees in his room today. Poor kid. Someone better tell her about safe sleeping temperatures and you don’t need it that bleeping hot

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not new but always a lurker before now...

I had my baby around the same time as Charlotte - he was full term but also spent some time in NICU. It was horrible but as he was only there 10 days (almost the same as Parker) I really don't consider myself a 'NICU mama' or engage with all that content on social media...It was hard and horrible but such a tiny portion of his life so far and as difficult as it was, I just don't think our experience is comparable to those parents whose babies spend longer in NICU.

Am I being too harsh?! I just feel like I've had a similar experience but still don't really see why she's goes on and on about it so endlessly!..
Agreed! my daughter was born full term as well and spend some time at NICU, yeah it was horrible but like you said it’s just a small part of her life. And I’m so happy we got away with so little unlike some babies who spend months at NICU.

Reactions: 3
How many lengths do we think WaTEr bEBe swan today?! In char's mind I reckon a solid 50.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.