Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it crazy that she was due after me and she’s already shovelling food down his neck when he doesn’t look any more further on with his development than my 4 month old.

Reactions: 2
Oh god another cringey video about her pregnancy and Parker Pants birth story.. that we haven’t already heard 10000x times.. NO ONE CARES 🤯 not sure why I still follow her tbh she’s infuriating 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with the vomiting posts she puts on about her pregnancy. How the duck can someone who’s lost a baby be so IGNORANT towards it all???? - ooo look at me I’ve got a baby, and you haven’t. That’s how I feel she’s like all the time.
It’s vomit inducing, it’s so strange

• Heart
Born vaginally…. Firstly no ones cares and secondly I just don’t need that visual of her vagina . Why can’t it just be gave birth

Reactions: 9
And no char…. You are not “days off having a 6 month old”. He was born on 25th which means you are 14 whole days off him being 6 months old. He’s 5.5 months!!

Reactions: 4
Born vaginally…. Firstly no ones cares and secondly I just don’t need that visual of her vagina . Why can’t it just be gave birth
she’s really said that? I can’t read the post I’d be asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 1
633661F8-3256-4345-8B1D-B37A7B1F5F2D.jpeg

Her mum is as crack pot as she is. The whole post is like a child has written it, actually maybe perfect Parker wrote it because he’s a child genius after all 🤔 and I find the whole born vaginally as a dog at people who have to have/choose to have a section. It doesn’t matter how the baby is born Char just as long as they arrive safely. Utter bellend!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
‘Picked up digbys toilets’ she is nuts. And no wonder Charlie is skinny if that’s the food she makes him eat 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She be praying for Christmas engagement off Charlie. Imagine that. Parker pants and popped the question. It would give her “content” for months.

099540DB-05FC-4012-A402-5BCECD79C24D.png
Why is she pouring the syrup over Charlie’s pancakes?? I’d be well hacked off if I was him. Just concentrate on your own food little miss piggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's so ridiculous, she woke her baby up to get a bleeping photo for her instagram even though she has a billion identical ones 🙄

Also why does she need a notepad to organise her 'busy' weekend, literally all she'll be writing down are the places she's going to eat!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.