Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s disgusting. I really didn’t want to see Parker’s congealed vomit on her shoulder.

Reactions: 4
Is this mornings to do list not exactly the same as lasts week?! "take down Christmas lights outside". Am almost certain that was on last week's or am losing the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Food haul!!! See-a-batta and ga-noki... "honey, because we ran out" 🙄

Also, sainsbury's... someone's doing well!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Two packs of ga-noki for two people?

Also where’s Parker’s food? Surely now she’s weaning there should be more than a box of porridge for him. More fruit and veg etc? Unless she’s just giving him Ellas from her cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her diet is so beige. How is that ‘fueling her body with good food’?

Shoving a load of cucumber on the side of a plate doesnt make a meal healthy

Reactions: 3
The whole Cherryz ad really pisses me off. I’ve used them for ages and now they’re gifting to people like Char. She didn’t even put any effort in to that ad. Like someone said earlier, she just sounded bored. And stop bleeping poking and prodding everything. Won’t be buying from them again that’s for sure!

Is she seriously doing a recipe everyone did a year ago, how badly is struggling for content. Pisses me off when she's obviously copied the recipe off someone else and trying to flog it as her own.

I have to skip through her food shop stories. I can't stand her finger poking at all the food.

Well I skip through most of her stories to be fair. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.