Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so ridiculous, she woke her baby up to get a bleeping photo for her instagram even though she has a billion identical ones šŸ™„

Also why does she need a notepad to organise her 'busy' weekend, literally all she'll be writing down are the places she's going to eat!
I miss her 'to-do list' that she used to do a few years ago

-pay bills
-have a shower
-remortgage house (every week)
-breathe
-cook chips
-go Asda's

i may have added some on there for a laugh šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13

-pay bills
-have a shower
-breathe
-cook chips
-go Asda's

Which ones are made up because they all look spot on to me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

-pay bills
-have a shower
-breathe
-cook chips
-go Asda's

You forgot the weekly car MOT! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Present for the swim instructor? Is that for making Parker Pants the next Michael Phelps? You just KNOW sheā€™ll be the most extra for teachers end of year presents šŸ™„šŸ„±

• Haha
Present for the swim instructor? Is that for making Parker Pants the next Michael Phelps? You just KNOW sheā€™ll be the most extra for teachers end of year presents šŸ™„šŸ„±
The fact she literally wrote ā€œswimming instructorā€ on it šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is around the time I started following her- I was actually searching for a holiday at the place she was at at the time and searched tags of the location on insta and thatā€™s how I found her, I actually liked some of her meal ideas then and she seemed relatable like a ā€œgirl next doorā€ type. I think she gained a bit of popularity and then thought she was going to make it as an influencer and gave up work, then obviously doesnā€™t make enough from insta etc. Sheā€™s always been dim though. She strikes me as someone who canā€™t find their niche- sheā€™s tried lots of different jobs but no career/vocation, sheā€™s tried graze boards, the chickens, sheā€™s always on to the next thing. Now it seems Parker is her only interest.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Not knowing the swim instructors name after so long is just rude not funny! Also not often you have a photo of the 4 of themā€¦ scroll down char you have loads šŸ™„

Reactions: 3

-pay bills
-have a shower
-breathe
-cook chips
-go Asda's

She always seemed to take Charlieā€™s car to the garage too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

This is around the time I started following her- I was actually searching for a holiday at the place she was at at the time and searched tags of the location on insta and thatā€™s how I found her, I actually liked some of her meal ideas then and she seemed relatable like a ā€œgirl next doorā€ type. I think she gained a bit of popularity and then thought she was going to make it as an influencer and gave up work, then obviously doesnā€™t make enough from insta etc. Sheā€™s always been dim though. She strikes me as someone who canā€™t find their niche- sheā€™s tried lots of different jobs but no career/vocation, sheā€™s tried graze boards, the chickens, sheā€™s always on to the next thing. Now it seems Parker is her only interest.
She was really pretty and took care of herself back then. Now she seems to think itā€™s cool to just not give af and eat shite all day every day and do zero exercise.

Reactions: 2
I know you arenā€™t meant to say this these days but she looks so much better skinny šŸ˜¬šŸ˜©

• Haha
I know you arenā€™t meant to say this these days but she looks so much better skinny šŸ˜¬šŸ˜©
She's not long had a baby but she dosent half help herself with the tit she eats!!!
With amount of walking she does and quit eating chips everyday, she could easily tone up nicely. But equally she looks like she's happy with her body and that's the main thing tbh

Reactions: 4
She's not long had a baby but she dosent half help herself with the tit she eats!!!
With amount of walking she does and quit eating chips everyday, she could easily tone up nicely. But equally she looks like she's happy with her body and that's the main thing tbh
I think she is happy, sheā€™s been quite open on her insta that she was miserable and unhappy when she was a lot smaller.

While Itā€™s true sheā€™s not long had a baby, she was getting her gunt out for engagement on insta posts long before falling pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bored at work so scrolling through her pageā€¦she used to be so pretty! šŸ˜³ and a lot more likeable lol and Charlie used to feature alot more on her pageā€¦
She's got Charlie's seed. He's irrelevant now. Just good for paying the bills.

She's not career orientated at all. She'll whatever job pays enough for the lifestyle she wants. I think all she ever wanted was what she's git now. At home mum and housewife who lunches. Oh look at me and my perfect life. She just wishes she made enough money from ig to show off even more. And yes she is dim. Very dim. Almost uneducated type of dim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jeez the 'one year since we found out we was pregnant' stories are just too much! Is she going to share her memories of the whole pregnancy until Parker pants turns 18?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.