Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charmed40

Chatty Member
The kid is contracted. If she leaves her any longer she'll have big problems. Im an OT and see deconditioning on a daily basis. She needs daily massaging and proper physio techniques to be able to weight bear. I'm not with her constantly but I'd take a good guess that it's psychological. As a parent I would do absolutely anything to help her and not fanny about with the bloody food shop or focusing on her sister who is clearly demanding constant attention. Come on Kayleigh, it's not rocket science. Look at the bigger picture you absolute moron. Im about 8 years older than you and every time I watch you I'm appalled. You seem so uneducated and unwise. Jesus, grow up girl. Honestly, she makes me so bloody mad

• Heart
Reactions: 14

leighleigh28xx

Left her a comment asking if she knows who DeeDee Blanchard is, kinda hoping she dnt go look for more ideas 💡😅
Wondering why her channel isn't growing fast, and thinks its because she dnt do cleaning slogs with voice overs, wtaf 😂😂 Gums, your channel dnt grow because its child exploiting shite, your a tramp, your house is a shit hole, your disgustingly lazy, and u talk utter shit, try watching ur slogs back and maybe u will see!
Get that girl out of the bloody wheelchair! Show some decorum and consideration for poor kids who have no choice!!
And plz, for the love of god, STOP EATING ON CAMERA!! Literally makes me gag watching u gum away 🤢🤢🤢

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Omg k is a jealous spiteful bitch she. Was so jealous. 29 pound for joggers isn’t alot the prices were all normal and they were all what k shou have got summer for past Xmas or bday but no she buys her cheap crap. Poor kid

leigh225

Omg now asking if anyone home educates. Keyleigh don’t even try. Actually go on do it, give us a laugh.
When will she realise that there is nothing wrong with sienna other than being a spoilt little girl who no one says no too. She is the baby of the family and plays at it. She speaks like a two year old as she has learnt that speaking like a baby gets her her own way. She doesnt show any signs of autism, adhd maybe but not autism.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Phew - close shave Brooke ! Not sure about the brains in your head Jamie- your Mum shared your exam results and you live in a shed…

• Haha

Honestgirl

VIP Member
wtf. She’s bought herself converse but not summer. No way I haven’t seen it yet. I have no words no words at all. I could never do this to my kids I think they wouldn’t have any love for me at all they would question why. That is beyond spiteful summer is 16 no a baby and tbh my son had real ones at age 3 or so had several pairs as he grew as they aren’t expensive if you shop around. She is a mega bitch wow
---
You know what. I’m thinking k is that much of a narcissist she has done this on purpose. She was jealous that summer went shopping so she did this to make summer jealous out of spite. That not a mother no but that’s clearly what k has done. We all saw the look of envy on her face when summer showed her shopping. Not normal for a parent and their child at all

Reactions: 13

Lovegardeninguk

Kayleigh was seething with jealousy at Summers haul, she 'jokingly' said she was jealous but you could tell she really was jealous, so she had to try and belittle Summer instead, and Kev mouthing away in the background, they are vile parents.
Totally agree with you, shes a very jealous woman who also admitted she just takes Summer's things and leaves it in her bedroom for Summer to go and get back. Why belittle Summer Kev you absolute wrongen, do you ever think about the body shaming you are putting on her? No! What a nasty bastard you are. Would you say stuff like that to your biological daughters? Summer was so excited about her haul, both of you could at the very least fake excitement for her, you're both good at faking it!

queen4

Chatty Member
New vlog up.

Quote from Kayleigh regarding her children:

"They need the grace to be able to just navigate their growing up on their own without five thousand people judging them for what they're doing"

Then end your channel and stop using them for content you utter hypocrite.

It’s beyond obvious the little madam is going to create and not want to go to school. She has been spoiled rotten for so long and she loves it. Why in gods name would she choose to go to school and be made to do as she’s told when the stay at home option is so good? If she was made to do the school work set by the teachers at home she’d soon want to go to school and have playing time with other kids. The soft option and indulgences must be a source of delight to the brat. One on one time with gummy, endless snacks, unlimited TV, trips to Primark and Costa, pub lunches, Hobbycraft and soft play are on offer. The only thing that’s the matter with that kid is she wants her own way all of the time. The only thing she needs is discipline and routine.

Lovegardeninguk

What this girl can do on one leg

So the latest video on IG shows F at a bowling alley. Her leg is flapping about all over the place, she straightens it. There's no sign of pain or discomfort, no guarding. Hmmm, I'll just leave this here.

• Angry

Kattykat10

VIP Member
K has come back worse than before. I didn’t think that was possible but she’s made it possible. The filming of putting the wheelchair in the boot is an all time low but you can tell K is loving it. She needs to come off YouTube as she’s not stable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
It’s all in Felicity mind, she needs a psychiatrist not a Dr, same for K. Everything is hyped into a drama, they can’t even dish up their Sunday dinner without being filmed. I noticed that K mentioned someone tripped Felicity over, assuming it was Riley. He probably sees how fake it all is and is fed up of the constant drama his Mum surrounds his sisters with while he gets ignored.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
8 teeth is a lot of teeth to have taken out. Also kept saying Sienna breath smelt, so nice of K to announce that publicly. Managed to go to Costa again with a full on sugary drink, that will help.

• Wow

Honestgirl

VIP Member
She is def a social services case. You can’t take ur child to Costa because she wants to go when she meant to be at school and then even film it wtf. This kid is not autistic at all k wants her to be desperately as Jamie is now over 18. She’s such a terrible mum. Sienna is clearly well enough for school her attendance must be terrible k is always doing this

Reactions: 11

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
It’s a mental issue not physical. She has scared Felicity into thinking something is wrong. Bet the hospital roll their eyes when she turns up repeatedly for no other reason than YouTube content.

• Heart
Reactions: 11