Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a mental issue not physical. She has scared Felicity into thinking something is wrong. Bet the hospital roll their eyes when she turns up repeatedly for no other reason than YouTube content.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she's just sharing health problems to get views. Alot of channels have clickbait titles and thumbnails of their sick or injured kids to gain more views and therefore more money. She is desperate to "go viral" seeing as she is always mentioning it in videos.
She is barking mad! The more I see of this woman the more it’s concerning, she sometimes comes across as really nice and you’re average mum, but then she goes off on one! And you just think woah! Where are all these lovely family and friends telling her to stop! If she were my friend or sister I’d be having a word

Reactions: 4
Tonight's vlog she starts by saying she didn't post a vlog she recorded the other day about Sienna's problems because of what the "horrible people" will say about it (even though she claims she doesn't read those comments).

After explaining why she didn't post the vlog about Sienna's problems, she then spends the next ten minutes talking about Sienna's problems..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tonight's vlog she starts by saying she didn't post a vlog she recorded the other day about Sienna's problems because of what the "horrible people" will say about it (even though she claims she doesn't read those comments).

After explaining why she didn't post the vlog about Sienna's problems, she then spends the next ten minutes talking about Sienna's problems..
Does she still not realise somethings shouldn’t be shared with strangers. Kayleigh, as we know you do read here, have you so little in your life that you have to make out that your children have something wrong with them, just for views. Kayleigh google Münchausen syndrome as I think that’s what you hve. If you lucky you might be able to make a few videos about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She talks about respecting the kids privacy but harps on and on about that lassie, she should be at school not a home nothing wrong with her just manipulating the situation so she doesn’t have to go to school, and Kaleigh just wants to have a diagnosis for her so she can rack up the views for money and she has content but she respecting the lassie privacy what a joke she is)
Well you have been reading here says she doesn’t
We all agree on here that she is spoilt, not disciplined, bad parenting, and so on
We are speaking the truth we can see it for ourselves you live in denial.

Reactions: 9
It’s beyond obvious the little madam is going to create and not want to go to school. She has been spoiled rotten for so long and she loves it. Why in gods name would she choose to go to school and be made to do as she’s told when the stay at home option is so good? If she was made to do the school work set by the teachers at home she’d soon want to go to school and have playing time with other kids. The soft option and indulgences must be a source of delight to the brat. One on one time with gummy, endless snacks, unlimited TV, trips to Primark and Costa, pub lunches, Hobbycraft and soft play are on offer. The only thing that’s the matter with that kid is she wants her own way all of the time. The only thing she needs is discipline and routine.

Reactions: 13
It’s beyond obvious the little madam is going to create and not want to go to school. She has been spoiled rotten for so long and she loves it. Why in gods name would she choose to go to school and be made to do as she’s told when the stay at home option is so good? If she was made to do the school work set by the teachers at home she’d soon want to go to school and have playing time with other kids. The soft option and indulgences must be a source of delight to the brat. One on one time with gummy, endless snacks, unlimited TV, trips to Primark and Costa, pub lunches, Hobbycraft and soft play are on offer. The only thing that’s the matter with that kid is she wants her own way all of the time. The only thing she needs is discipline and routine.
👏👏👏 well said x
---
Just watched the latest video, omg. Considering you are struggling so much why are you still making videos, why are you opening yourself up to this. I have a child with autism and I wouldn’t contemplate putting him online to be judged.
Morning Kayleigh 👋👋. Why is she off with a sore gum?? She seems to be stuffing her face as usual.
---
👏👏👏 well said x
---
Just watched the latest video, omg. Considering you are struggling so much why are you still making videos, why are you opening yourself up to this. I have a child with autism and I wouldn’t contemplate putting him online to be judged.
Morning Kayleigh 👋👋. Why is she off with a sore gum?? She seems to be stuffing her face as usual.
Also if she off school why is she going to hobby craft and out to lunch!!!
---
👏👏👏 well said x
---
---

Also if she off school why is she going to soft play and out for lunch. Parenting at your best there.

Last edited:
She is barking mad! The more I see of this woman the more it’s concerning, she sometimes comes across as really nice and you’re average mum, but then she goes off on one! And you just think woah! Where are all these lovely family and friends telling her to stop! If she were my friend or sister I’d be having a word
there are other siblings and family members but they don’t appear any more or you don’t hear anything about them. Perhaps they did say something and she didn’t like it!

Reactions: 3
I'm sure her and her brother have no relationships whatsoever...

probably because he wasn't happy at her moving in a random bloke fresh out of jail for Robbery, even his own family abandoned him, so he certainly was a wrong one

Reactions: 5
Her mental health aint good=truth tellers leave her alone(n)
She says she cannot carry on like she is=the fight for the DLA is wearing her down(n)
She has a excuse for everything for the spoilt one then contradicts herself/trips herself up(n)
Why does she need STRANGERS to validate herself(n)
She is discussing the kid to strangers all the while the kid can hear her.Wrong on so many levels(n)
Letting her eat and eat is no good for her.Tell her NO(n)
Kid Kev filming in the dark(n)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I haven't watched one vlog since she's been back, I only read in here...

if her MH is so bad why is she on YT, just proves the people around her are not decent people, or they would intervene,

and I presume it's Sienna that's still over eating? she's going to be obese very soon
---
* I did skim through the bedroom "makeover" one

I did wonder if she’s considering home educating because it’s genuinely what she thinks is best for Sienna, or if it’s because she just doesn’t agree with other people’s decisions or advice. I wondered in general if she doesn’t like accepting advice from professionals whether that be educational/medical etc.

I also noted when she talked about her brother (who she said is very intelligent) recently giving her some advice about her channel: “make it more about you… and less about the children”. I wonder if she will listen to advice from her own family?

Reactions: 5
She has no interest outside of YouTube and wants to go down the home school route. If you notice everything is a drama, she creates it herself. It’s always been about her, so not sure what her brother point is! She wants a life of swanning around and Sienna being home gives her that. She can give up work. Sienna wanted to be home as Rhys was coming home.

I have just seen a post she has put up on IG

Yet she is still pimping her kids out to predators via YT:mad:

This woman is a freak I fast forwarded the whole vlog. She said she wouldn’t feature her kids and yet again it was the spoilt sienna and boring felicity show. Tbis women I mean what the duck. She has no content with out the two kids.sienna no sch for a sore gum yet spends the whole day eating. The comments on the post are hilarious people way of ages such a gd mum and Sienna has autism. No she bleeping does not. She an ok little girl that just wants her own way need off. K I mean all she talk about and features is Sienna images obsessed on getting her dla
---
I’ve never ever seen such a hyprocritical vlog in my life looool
---
I did wonder if she’s considering home educating because it’s genuinely what she thinks is best for Sienna, or if it’s because she just doesn’t agree with other people’s decisions or advice. I wondered in general if she doesn’t like accepting advice from professionals whether that be educational/medical etc.

I also noted when she talked about her brother (who she said is very intelligent) recently giving her some advice about her channel: “make it more about you… and less about the children”. I wonder if she will listen to advice from her own family?
Well she in fact hasn’t at all. She’s got worse. She’s obsessed with bleeping Sienna and tbh obsessed on her kids being ill to get money for them

Last edited:
  • Heart
She will be losing a large chunk of money soon when R leaves college.
So there is a method in her madness.
Crafty witch.

How could this woman educate anybody? She is hardly intellectually blessed or socially wise. It would be reasonable to imagine her elder kids are the same. None have gone into higher education/university. Admittedly they do have jobs but they are low paid and unlikely to offer a great deal of career progression or fund mortgages and significant life choices. I believe it unlikely that the youngest little madam has neurodiversity. Her mother clearly thinks it’s worth trying to hoodwink it so she can obtain benefits and not have to work. It’s a sad indictment of her lack of ambition. Her and the ‘chef’ wanted to buy a house. It is becoming more unlikely this will happen as time goes on. It’s extremely sad.

Reactions: 8
How can they even go down that road of home education Kayleigh would have to stop cleaning no YT if she is educating S which means no extra money coming she would have to stop her daily outings to Costa home bargins she wouldn’t cope been home 5 days on the trot for 6 weeks before next half term why didn’t she stop S helping herself to food oh miss S would of had a melt down cause mum said No that’s why that child is like she is cause they hate seeing her not having her own way. In the vlog when they two went away didn’t S say I hate nanny go home cause nanny put her foot down makes you wonder if K was like that as a child obviously she does take after mum.. why would you talk about your children in front of them and make them and they then worry about the consequences

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.