Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think she is scared her kids are growing up and she will not be needed much and the thought of been home alone with no kids or friends

Reactions: 2
So S has a post op chest infection - and now K thinks she’s caught it according to last nights vlog? How can she be 40odd and not know you can’t catch a chest infection?! Especially not one caused by being intubated!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing but a lazy ugly bint.
Tbh i have taken my kids out of school once or twice for holidays (not the entire week/fortnight, just a day or 2 at the beginning or the end) difference is their attendance otherwise is 100%.
This stupid cow lets them have time off just to make her own life easier it would seem, another effect of her being bone idol, so given that their attendance is already diabolical no, no it isn't ok to tale them out of school AGAIN just for a holiday! Get a job then you will be able to afford to take them in the school holidays like the rest of us! Urgh, she boils my piss honestly!
Hope you had a nice day in bed, bets it was Kevs day off so she's "ill" and he's done everything her lazy fat arse should be doing as a "stay at home mum" pfft

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she's putting all the stuff she learned on her parenting course into practice..?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here we go what’s this second Time this year been poorly surprised she’s not gone a&e but bet she has phoned mummy poor Kev does he ever get a weekend of not rallying round her

Attachments

Reactions: 3
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She might come out of retirement (her sick bed) to respond. 😂
I bet she's seething lol. All true what he said though nonetheless.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the comment on raccoon where someone said Kev left his job because he was getting too friendly with his colleague ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh dear Gummy kid Kev has had a twinkle in his eye for a younger girl has he.
Sounds like Gummy has threatened him with not seeing the kids because of whatever has gone on at his work.
Better keep your eye on him with Brooke.

But you read hear Gums and us Tattlers have been saying he seems to have a little crush on Brooke.
If its true about why he left the job and it was my husband he would be kicked out the house with what few belongings he has(n)

You know what they say Gummy a leopard dont change its spots.

Sounds like he his not only handy at slapping women but he has a wandering eye too :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg this does sound as if it could be true...

he suddenly leaves the job, then she's has basically took to her bed, is she sulking? are things going on behind the scene?.

If he did cheat/ get to friendly? i personally think she would forgive him as she needs him to do everything, all she does is drive.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.