Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it’s the highlight of her year
Of course lots of outside footage of F in her wheelchair 😩then K can wear her awesome sunglasses, on her face or on top of her head whatever the weather and she can forget they are on her head and come inside and cook with them still on her head ( can u tell the sight of her in those sunglasses pees me off 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her legs are like tree trunks and omg the chin and nose.....

she's like Judy from Punch and Judy, and the Witch from Wizard if Oz
Punch and Judy. Howling again. That’s class. It’s some hooter she’s sporting.
Credit to @ Telly Fanatic #5 Punch and Judy - Felicity’s moody.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
K is the Queen of drama!! Seriously she is the one who puts her life all over YouTube and TikTok. I would never dream of exploiting my children and she questions people who watch it? Bore off K 🤣

The sad thing is that Mrs B has a very low IQ and coupled with chronic idle-itis makes for lack of achievement and earning potential. The only attainment in her life so far is the six ragamuffin urchins that crawled from her loins. Unfortunately anything with a pulse can breed. How in gods name does the dopey mare even think she could home school the kids? She’d have more chance of teaching the rabbit to require their shack.

The witch (I really should call her Judy now that @Telly Fanatic mentioned the likeness I cannot not see it 😂) commented on the equally puerile toothy one from Hampshire’s vlog that she reminded her of her earlier self. For once she was right. There’s a first for everything. They both fail to provide size appropriate accommodation for their kids and feed them small amounts of cheap 💩 every day. Fabulous accolade for both the stupid bats. Infamy at its very finest.

• Heart
She's probably not paying for after school clubs right now either because of F, no swimming, no gymnastics, no rainbows and the baby wouldn't go by herself. Meanwhile, F continues to eat :poop: so will rapidly gain weight [I believe this has already been mentioned]. My heart is heavy for Summer and Riley. I realise they probably don't want to be on camera much which is understandable but she rarely treats them to a shopping trip or a bloody Costa without the two youngest being there. She doesn't have to record everything for her 'fans' LOL

Reactions: 7
That wheel chair is dangroues no safty belt and no foot rest her legs could get cought underneath and if hospital wanted her in one they made sure it wss safe but dr never said thing about it get her to use her leg she can but won't I'm so 😡

New tiktok & insta posts, thought omg she actually treated Summer for a change....NO, nope, of course she didn't, Summer treated HER!! Ffs she makes my blood boil, scummy witch. Im surprised she didn't insist on taking one of the bratlings

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That wheel chair is dangroues no safty belt and no foot rest her legs could get cought underneath and if hospital wanted her in one they made sure it wss safe but dr never said thing about it get her to use her leg she can but won't I'm so 😡
She doesn't want her walking because it creates content, she gets more sympathy from viewers with the wheelchair and views. Felicity needs to see a psychologist or the very least a physio that works with this kind of situation as I'm sure it's a very common situation with kids. K isn't looking for exercises she can help F do to improve the situation either. She wants this to drag out as long as possible as F is her biggest cash cow right now. It'll be murders when school restarts with the baby. Is she now going to send F to school in the chair?
---
Here you go Kayleigh, doesn't take long to find out a bit of helpful info so you can help your daughter

You're welcome!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She doesn't want her walking because it creates content, she gets more sympathy from viewers with the wheelchair and views. Felicity needs to see a psychologist or the very least a physio that works with this kind of situation as I'm sure it's a very common situation with kids. K isn't looking for exercises she can help F do to improve the situation either. She wants this to drag out as long as possible as F is her biggest cash cow right now. It'll be murders when school restarts with the baby. Is she now going to send F to school in the chair?
I wonder if she will be miraculously be able to manage on holiday. There’s been no mention of the holiday not happening. If I thought there was something seriously wrong with my child the holiday would be on the back burner.
It’s like you said f is the cash cow right now. Isn’t it the second mri this week? So if they say nothings wrong what she going to do then. They won’t give her high rate mobility on DLA without drs reports.i think she’s in the chair instead of the crutches now as she is walking fine, but by putting her in the chair it gives the illusion she can’t walk.

• Angry
She's probably not paying for after school clubs right now either because of F, no swimming, no gymnastics, no rainbows and the baby wouldn't go by herself. Meanwhile, F continues to eat :poop: so will rapidly gain weight [I believe this has already been mentioned]. My heart is heavy for Summer and Riley. I realise they probably don't want to be on camera much which is understandable but she rarely treats them to a shopping trip or a bloody Costa without the two youngest being there. She doesn't have to record everything for her 'fans' LOL
[/QUOTE
I wonder if she will be miraculously be able to manage on holiday. There’s been no mention of the holiday not happening. If I thought there was something seriously wrong with my child the holiday would be on the back burner.
It’s like you said f is the cash cow right now. Isn’t it the second mri this week? So if they say nothings wrong what she going to do then. They won’t give her high rate mobility on DLA without drs reports.i think she’s in the chair instead of the crutches now as she is walking fine, but by putting her in the chair it gives the illusion she can’t walk.
f can walk as good as she can eat. God this family is a mess
---
Just saw one of the posts on tik tok with sad music saying 6 weeks ago one of her kids lost the ability to walk. Omg she’s a disgrace. We can all see through her. She didn’t want a second opinion R.E.M. she needs reporting for fraud here we know what she’s up to
---
4 months till Reece money ends R.E.M. she’s on it here
---
Also notice how all the comments are turned off with f in the wheelchair. A genuine person wouldn’t do that. She knows it hits a raw nerve and she can’t take the truths

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
In her latest tic tok she said her sister drove she said in a live that she hates been a passenger so she drives all the time so no excuse for Kevin not to drive bet summer had to buy her own bikini but the other two has things every day
---
Surely having foot plates on the wheelchair will easy the knee and take the weight of her leg all wheelchairs come with foot plates

Reactions: 3
In her latest tic tok she said her sister drove she said in a live that she hates been a passenger so she drives all the time so no excuse for Kevin not to drive bet summer had to buy her own bikini but the other two has things every day
---
Surely having foot plates on the wheelchair will easy the knee and take the weight of her leg all wheelchairs come with foot plates
She claims she borrowed the wheelchair from a friend but didn't mention footplates that ALL chairs like that come with. Now consider that her legs are dangling and gravity is pulling down on that knee! Doesn't make any sense at all because if you have pain like she claims, it would bloody hurt to have no support. I expect there is now muscle wastage as well which will make it even harder for her to properly mobilise. Good grief, I know I'm not medically trained in any way but I was blessed with common sense! The longer F doesn't start at least trying every day, the worse the fear will get. Is K not pushing down on her foot/leg/knee by pushing her trainers on?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
she's sick in the head.

Look at parents with kid's with genuine illnesses, disabilities, that are desperate for them to get better and not need a wheelchair....

yet she's foaming at the mouth desperate to be seen wheeling F around for content and attention.

Surely this will come to a head with SS, the school- hospital, it's not normal behaviour

Reactions: 10
Does k buy Reece a laptop about two yrs ago. I R.E.M. it was a rubbish one so she clearly doesn’t understand that buy cheap buy twice
---
I don’t believe k is spending approx 280 on a dress for summer. No way. Summer is prob paying half

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I noticed her videos on tiktok the 2nd and third post of F the comments are turned off but the other videos on her page the comments are on

Does k buy Reece a laptop about two yrs ago. I R.E.M. it was a rubbish one so she clearly doesn’t understand that buy cheap buy twice
---
I don’t believe k is spending approx 280 on a dress for summer. No way. Summer is prob paying half
Poor Jamie had next to nothing for his birthday obviously Rhys is the favourite out the two older boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.