Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How toxic was that horrible old bag to Summer, the looks on her face, I thought K looked grubby and greasy haired and looked unwashed on that slog, kevs a nasty piece of work as well, what throughly unpleasant rotten parents they are 😡 and as for them messing about with that wheelchair, absolute fraudsters, nothing wrong with that kid, they are View attachment 2868790View attachment 2868793liars
Her face is looking awful at the moment . She looks like a drug addict

Reactions: 9
One thing you have to remember Gummy receives benefits for Summer whilst she is in full time education until the age of 18 !!!

Imagine having to live next door to that lot :mad:

Reactions: 7
Kayleigh was seething with jealousy at Summers haul, she 'jokingly' said she was jealous but you could tell she really was jealous, so she had to try and belittle Summer instead, and Kev mouthing away in the background, they are vile parents.
Totally agree with you, shes a very jealous woman who also admitted she just takes Summer's things and leaves it in her bedroom for Summer to go and get back. Why belittle Summer Kev you absolute wrongen, do you ever think about the body shaming you are putting on her? No! What a nasty bastard you are. Would you say stuff like that to your biological daughters? Summer was so excited about her haul, both of you could at the very least fake excitement for her, you're both good at faking it!

Reactions: 13
Omg k is a jealous spiteful witch she. Was so jealous. 29 pound for joggers isn’t alot the prices were all normal and they were all what k shou have got summer for past Xmas or bday but no she buys her cheap crap. Poor kid

Reactions: 14
One thing you have to remember Gummy receives benefits for Summer whilst she is in full time education until the age of 18 !!!

Imagine having to live next door to that lot :mad:
Exactly, which is why i think its bad that she's had to buy her own essentials, im sorry but undies, socks, clothes, especially college clothes, all are essentials in my eyes and as my kids mother its my job to provide that!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe the consultant needs to see all the videos k has made with f been bumped up and down in a wheelchair, bowling, going out to the shops everyday, laughing away, bending the leg. Ummmm funny that.

Attachments

I bet she'll miraculously 'get better' just in time for their holiday.

Reactions: 9
Nothing untoward is going to show up on yet another MRI scan. Felicity needs psychological guidance to start weight bearing because the next pain will be the opposite hip that is under constant strain. Hopping with the weight of a bowling ball has probably caused more strain around her pelvis now so that's why she's hurting. I actually really feel sorry for the kid. She's being abused by her parents on camera for all to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Maybe the consultant needs to see all the videos k has made with f been bumped up and down in a wheelchair, bowling, going out to the shops everyday, laughing away, bending the leg. Ummmm funny that.
She has literally been in no pain in they videos. Flapping the leg while hopping back and fourth from bowling, also she must have sensory issues cos shes got no top on 🙄
---
I bet she'll miraculously 'get better' just in time for their holiday.
Be interesting to see what they would do if her MRI appointment is when they are due to go on holiday.

Reactions: 6
She has literally been in no pain in they videos. Flapping the leg while hopping back and fourth from bowling, also she must have sensory issues cos shes got no top on 🙄
---

Be interesting to see what they would do if her MRI appointment is when they are due to go on holiday.
LOL well the dirty scrounger won't want to lose money would she?

Reactions: 5
The most recent insta story shows the two girls S & F in the hot tub. She’s put a big heart sticker over the top but very briefly you can just make out F has both of her legs straight out just before the end. No wonder K was keen to cover it up 😡

There is nothing wrong with her, if it was genuine she wouldn’t be able to hop around like she was with no signs of pain or do any of the other stuff.
In the vlog last night she got into and out of the car without a struggle. The longer she lets this play out the worse it will be for them especially if it turns out that nothing is wrong. I really do hope the doctors don’t give in and put it down to pain disorder just to please K - that would suit her down to the ground and she’s coming up to the 3 month mark she could put in for DLA too - she won’t want F walking before this. It honestly makes me sick.

• Wow
  • Angry
The vlog with Reece and the wheelchair messing around was so disrespectful to people in wheelchairs. Also as the other person above said f got in the car vv quicker herself no prob alone. It’s one big fraud story R.E.M. Reece money ends in August. K needs reporting
---
I’m confused why k isn’t buying summer basic essentials she gets money for her. Why doesn’t anyone point that out to her
---
Summer clothes aren’t luxuries they are basics. The Pandora is as something she clearly would have loved and k never got her one. K should be ashamed of herself no way k got summer the prom dress
---
Did u hear poor summer mention the dior. It’s the lip oil she asked for Xmas and never got. She got a cheap one prob like a couple of pounds. They are 30 pounds or so as I have on and it’s a special present she wanted and never got. I is a witch it’s not 300
---
K

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie faked his fit so he could get out of taking driving lessons...

he seems quite happy with Brooke driving him around, like the robber is with Kayleigh

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie faked his fit so he could get out of taking driving lessons...

he seems quite happy with Brooke driving him around, like the robber is with Kayleigh
Bit below the belt saying that! I’m sure an 18 year old would rather not have a debilitating disease such as epilepsy!

Reactions: 4
Bit below the belt saying that! I’m sure an 18 year old would rather not have a debilitating disease such as epilepsy!
Kayleighs posted saying it was a mild one and he can remember everything...

and the boys surrounded with a sibling with a fake sore knee, a mother that's hell bent on labeling her youngest with autism when infact all the girl needs is discipline and not to have a camera following her around...

So again I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie's mild fit this time, was exaggerated or fake.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.