Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m the odd one, but if one of my children is ill the last thing I’m thinking about is rushing to social media to tell people!!

Reactions: 10
I know it’s not something u fake but the way his mum is it is possible as it keeps his pip claim valid
---
She prob told him to

Reactions: 5
The nasty old witch is always digging out Riley, he’s probably miserable and moody from putting up with you and your sad pointless pathetic vlogging, put your phone down k and sort your messed up family out

Reactions: 6
I noticed she seems to have quickly changed the title of the new vlog to something different...

1713033222085.png

1713033795034.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Felicity sat in the trolley in the supermarket, watch carefully enough as her leg is only slightly bent initially whilst in there. At 12.01 you can just make out from the movement that leg goes very straight briefly with no pain or bother at all to F as she carried on speaking without realising. There is no way her knee wouldn’t have gone straight out either as just sat on the floor to see what happens if I did the same movement. Kayleigh needs to be investigated asap for what she’s doing to that child & I hope the hospital get the measure of her 😡

Reactions: 7
wtf. She’s bought herself converse but not summer. No way I haven’t seen it yet. I have no words no words at all. I could never do this to my kids I think they wouldn’t have any love for me at all they would question why. That is beyond spiteful summer is 16 no a baby and tbh my son had real ones at age 3 or so had several pairs as he grew as they aren’t expensive if you shop around. She is a mega witch wow
---
You know what. I’m thinking k is that much of a narcissist she has done this on purpose. She was jealous that summer went shopping so she did this to make summer jealous out of spite. That not a mother no but that’s clearly what k has done. We all saw the look of envy on her face when summer showed her shopping. Not normal for a parent and their child at all

Reactions: 13
wtf. She’s bought herself converse but not summer. No way I haven’t seen it yet. I have no words no words at all. I could never do this to my kids I think they wouldn’t have any love for me at all they would question why. That is beyond spiteful summer is 16 no a baby and tbh my son had real ones at age 3 or so had several pairs as he grew as they aren’t expensive if you shop around. She is a mega witch wow
---
You know what. I’m thinking k is that much of a narcissist she has done this on purpose. She was jealous that summer went shopping so she did this to make summer jealous out of spite. That not a mother no but that’s clearly what k has done. We all saw the look of envy on her face when summer showed her shopping. Not normal for a parent and their child at all
I didn't watch either, I just went to 12.01 to see felicity's fake knee farce

Seen it now yep she even said she got herself the shoes as summer had her little shopping trip the other Day basically meaning she was jealous. Then she said she’s only even had flat primark shoes meaning they aren’t nice but then told the person in the comment summer had asked for them. No she hadn’t she wanted converse I R.E.M. and k said they are like converse and alot cheaper for only 8 pounds or so. She’s a liar
---
Also they spending alot of money lately like they have come in with some She never sends the girls to the hairdressers as it’s too expensive. Riley gets a normal nice ball able shou hav had for Xmas but got cheap tit so they hav def come in with some money
---
As for f there nothing wrong with the girls leg and she’s totally happy and in no pain at all

Reactions: 7
I’m
I've seen her name in a lot of threads lol, she comments on loads of vlogs.

It's either a wind up or she is extremely thick.
She must be thick ha ha. But having a name like carol creamer it has to be a piss take, or she gets very excited everytime
She sees k.
Gummy is showing her true colours on the you tube comments tonight isn’t she.
---
Seen it now yep she even said she got herself the shoes as summer had her little shopping trip the other Day basically meaning she was jealous. Then she said she’s only even had flat primark shoes meaning they aren’t nice but then told the person in the comment summer had asked for them. No she hadn’t she wanted converse I R.E.M. and k said they are like converse and alot cheaper for only 8 pounds or so. She’s a liar
---
Also they spending alot of money lately like they have come in with some She never sends the girls to the hairdressers as it’s too expensive. Riley gets a normal nice ball able shou hav had for Xmas but got cheap tit so they hav def come in with some money
---
As for f there nothing wrong with the girls leg and she’s totally happy and in no pain at all
I expect she has had a backdated DLA payment come in for s. How she has blagged that who knows but I bet it’s that.
I also never known a chef who seems to hve most weekends off. My husband is a chef and weekends is the busiest time. Bet he I had got part time to get more benefits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Omg why did she even let Kevin cut the hair stop spending on crap and cut yours and the girls hair cut T the hairdresser obviously can’t afford it now back to box dying

Reactions: 3
Where is all this money coming from? They certainly don’t spend like they are on a budget. K is constantly treating herself and they live in McDonalds. I think she has actually got worse since coming back from her hissy fit.

Reactions: 10
Nothing wrong with getting “fake” converse but why draw attention to it by saying she’s only ever had two pairs. Just why???? Just an easy target for people to rip into summer at school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.