Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was interesting that the doctor said she can get a second opinion - the doctors probably had enough of her dramatics . It does sound like Felicity is faking it .
I think K is telling her there’s something wrong and f is playing along.

Reactions: 7
It’s all in Felicity mind, she needs a psychiatrist not a Dr, same for K. Everything is hyped into a drama, they can’t even dish up their Sunday dinner without being filmed. I noticed that K mentioned someone tripped Felicity over, assuming it was Riley. He probably sees how fake it all is and is fed up of the constant drama his Mum surrounds his sisters with while he gets ignored.

Reactions: 12
Omg she is now on tik tok with more videos of the younger two
She must have way too much spare time on her hands
Can’t understand when your child is poorly in hospital you want to take photos of them if she was in lot of pain how on earth did she sleep

Reactions: 4
K needs reporting asap. Desperate for view desperate for dla. She needs money so doesn’t care what she does here clearly

Reactions: 8
It’s unnerving that girl is in a wheelchair for literally no reason. This is unhinged behaviour.

Reactions: 12
So Felicity is sitting in the wheelchair with her knee bent but she can’t walk as she can’t bend her knee? Someone make it make sense!

Reactions: 10
The DLA claim will be saying she has to be in a wheelchair when out as she can’t walk. K will be rubbing her hands in glee about this.

Reactions: 4
Kaleigh is really milking it I’m sick of hearing her go on about F it’s all in that lassie mind there is nothing wrong with her. All for attention. That misfit Kaleigh is just dying to get a diagnosis so she can get more money, Greedy swine she is all at the cost of the tax payer all she thinks about is how to get more money, but she won’t go out and work for it.

She would use all the excuses in the book to not work use F and S with their fake issues

Oh and your kitchen Kaleigh that colour is so drab and dingy looking what an eyesore !!! Everytime I see it always looks Manky Also I wouldn’t worry about anyone breaking into your house there is nothing worth pinching nothing to value all junk your car belongs on the scrap heap

• Heart
She needs to be careful if she’s trying to build her tik tok following , trolls are ruthless on there- she can’t even handle the criticism on you tube.

Well tonight she swinging that leg about inthe wheel chair . just before she goes in the shop she straightened that leg . Them when shecwas inthe shop she put weight on it funny that you wait when they go away everything be fine k should be in encouraging her to put weight on it more left the mussels will stop working that add more problems that dr was right get her to do exercises but what I've seen to night makes me think even more it's a put on and k is getting kick out of it like the clip we're the girl smacked her head on concrete not funny at all but everything funny to her no foot rest just swinging about on that wheel chair so dangling would cause extream pain but no. And why no knee suport? Can't be swollen or she wouldn't beable to get trousers on and knee injury you can't bare any thing on it I call bs

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
K putting her phone on the floor at an angle to get a clear wide shot of F getting in her wheelchair :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have severe arthritis in my knee so I don’t have any cartilage left. Although it can be painful I still walk on it. If my knee was dangling it would be more painful then if I was walking, a bent knee with a bad knee is the worst thing to do. That girl does not need to be in a wheelchair and it’s really alarming. The hospital will get ss involved in the end.

K putting her phone on the floor at an angle to get a clear wide shot of F getting in her wheelchair :cautious:
She did that the other day. She loves showing the crutches and wheelchair. I think k needs sectioning

• Haha
Does K not realise that in using that wheelchair it’s showing there is nothing wrong with her leg? She’s unable to bend when walking but it suddenly goes into place quite comfortably when sat down. She’s moving it plenty and never a single complaint. She wouldn’t be comfortable with it dangling like that if there was really an issue, I’m quite certain of that.

Makes me so angry having a child with an actual disability with wheelchair that she’s doing this for attention, views and content.

I actually do hope she’s pulled up on this at the hospital or by SS because she’s got a screw loose. I’m tempted to send concerns to NSPCC because there is enough vlogged to put doubt on the authenticity of this injury and would have to hope they pass those concerns on to the relevant people.

Left her a comment asking if she knows who DeeDee Blanchard is, kinda hoping she dnt go look for more ideas 💡😅
Wondering why her channel isn't growing fast, and thinks its because she dnt do cleaning slogs with voice overs, wtaf 😂😂 Gums, your channel dnt grow because its child exploiting shite, your a woman, your house is a tit hole, your disgustingly lazy, and u talk utter tit, try watching ur slogs back and maybe u will see!
Get that girl out of the bloody wheelchair! Show some decorum and consideration for poor kids who have no choice!!
And plz, for the love of god, STOP EATING ON CAMERA!! Literally makes me gag watching u gum away 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
It’s the putting blankets on her in wheelchair as well that’s ridiculous. I have a disabled relative that cannot walk or talk has a blanket on , rightly so due to the various disabilities. Her putting the blanket on to make her look like she’s really unwell is so weird . I agree with the above poster, about how she seems to bend and straighten her leg with ease when getting in and sitting in the chair. Also , filming herself getting the wheelchair out of the car is so attention seeking . I noticed on her tik tok there is a picture of Felicity asleep and so say asleep on the floor next to her - just bizarre - she must have said Kev take a picture of me pretending to sleep on the floor , as the poor , exhausted mum. If I knew where they lived I would be reporting her at this point . Shame the Raccoon isn’t interested anymore , I would say her behaviour is worse than the Sullivans at this point yet he still keeps going for them .

The state of her filming herself in that car park, to say she’s lost the plot is the understatement of the year, she really is a mad old witch
IMG_0476.png
IMG_0477.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Her legs are like tree trunks and omg the chin and nose.....

she's like Judy from Punch and Judy, and the Witch from Wizard if Oz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.