Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
It’s a mental issue not physical. She has scared Felicity into thinking something is wrong. Bet the hospital roll their eyes when she turns up repeatedly for no other reason than YouTube content.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

leighleigh28xx

I have a nearly 16 and nearly 17 year old, and i still buy their clothes? Am i missing something? I mean, even if she wanted a certain hoody or something, shouldn't gummy still be buying her sock, undies, college clothes etc? The money my kids earn they spend on social stuff or save, or treats, not clothes

• Heart

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
The Gummy one now wants ANOTHER opinion on the kids knee(n)

She said that with the bubbles it was causing F discomfort.
Then later on Gummy is in with both F and S and the bubbles are on.
You could not make this shit up.

This woman is not wired correctly

The fencing !!!!! :ROFLMAO: Half arsed budget bodge job again(n)

Everything with her is what she wants and needs :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
Well that video was interesting. She met a man online, a week later took her 3 young kids to pick him up. Went food shopping together and then he cooked dinner for her kids. Then he went home to pack up and move in! Its the sort of story you hear in the news that never ends well. How was she so desperate that she did that? She had just met a man and was making him dad after a week? He could have been anyone for all they knew, especially with him being so keen to be around her young kids and play dad when he had never met Kayleigh in person before!

• Wow

Lovegardeninguk

Kayleigh get rid of the wheelchair and deal with Felicity's psychological problem with her leg. You're not helping her at all by doing this. Also, look back on the park walk, did you see how Sienna said she had twisted her ankle? The kid is jealous of Felicity being the centre of attention right now and doesn't like it. What on earth are you doing to the girls? It's not normal.

queen4

Chatty Member
Brooke is clearly reading this thread.. 👋 she's just released a "I've passed my driving test" vlog and cleared up the "rumours" to state she is not pregnant. Jamie confirms "we do have brains in our head". The news is that she is apparently going travelling for a month.

• Haha
She’ll come back, stood in her kitchen or her bedroom, and say she thought about it, and decided why should she give up something she loves, and everyone around her agreed, so she’s going to come back slowly, but it will just be her, very minimal filming of the children etc, by the next day will be the sienna show

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
it will be a crying match again and everyone else will be to blame when the R does her again.

Deleted her channel because of the "safety/privacy of Kev's oldest" my fkn foot, so why are you back then Kayleigh??????

trying to make out tattlers know Kev's mum's FB🙄..mark my words if any tattler knew Kev's mums public Facebook the information would have been in here long ago,

the only reason you hid your vlogs was so the R had to remove the vlog of you basically abusing Summer

• Heart

Lovegardeninguk

Omg you and Kev were both disgusting towards summer when she went shopping but you feel it’s ok to pinch her make up and her clothes you are vile person
Exactly that! Anyone feel that she's pulling controversial content out of thin air for views? Or is she so fucking dense that she actually doesn't realise the shit she posts on social media is bait because even negative feedback creates views right? There are countless times her and Kev have literally slagged off the kids on camera [oh except the baby], received negative comments but carried on dong it anyway. As long as she's alright, to hell with Kev and the kids but as long as 'the baby' is by her side she's happy. Bitch.

Shazza D

Chatty Member
She is obviously panicking now as holiday is getting closer and they probably won’t be able to do what is planned if wheel chair goes with them and the crutches
my guess is they want her in a wheelchair to not only claim extra money, but to get extra at the airport and whatever place they are going on holiday, nothing wrong with that little girl’s leg imo apart from being told not to walk or move it by mommy dearest! And I think the littllun now actually believes she can’t walk. As for the bratty youngest kid! Goes to school on her own terms when she feels like it! Gets picked up and goes shopping and is allowed to choose whatever she wants! Bloody ridiculous! I’m old school but that kid needs a smacked bum! I know it’s not allowed anymore! But she needs some boundaries is that what I meant! lol 😂

Buddylove

VIP Member
What sienna wants sienna gets and it’s mostly food and sweets and chocolate, absolutely awful, sienna dosent want to go to school when it’s PE coz she hates it, maybe she gets picked on coz of her bit of extra weight and she maybe struggles with exercise, kids can be cruel, it’s all k’s fault, the fact that she vlogs all her horrendous parenting of sienna for a few pennies and obviously sees nothing wrong with her parenting is shocking and scary

Sunny side up

Sozone d
That’s the reason why it was taken down due to everyone seeing the true Baldwin family lol 😂
Hope she does get a fine for all 3 cause she thinks she can do what she wants and when she wants to can definitely see why they have no friends and family about only her mum
Someone asked when she was having her lips done as she looked rather gummy 😂 😂 there was bad stuff beeing asked

• Haha

Xentos75

She is really desperate for cash sharing all these links for people to buy things, Get a job you Scabby Bludger!!

• Haha

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Let’s hope the hospital catch on that not everything is as it seems. They will click things are not adding up. F is not priority as they know most of it is psychological and Mum is feeding it. I really hope a Go Fund me page doesn’t appear, it’s a complete scam and people are falling for it.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
The vlog with Reece and the wheelchair messing around was so disrespectful to people in wheelchairs. Also as the other person above said f got in the car vv quicker herself no prob alone. It’s one big fraud story R.E.M. Reece money ends in August. K needs reporting
---
I’m confused why k isn’t buying summer basic essentials she gets money for her. Why doesn’t anyone point that out to her
---
Summer clothes aren’t luxuries they are basics. The Pandora is as something she clearly would have loved and k never got her one. K should be ashamed of herself no way k got summer the prom dress
---
Did u hear poor summer mention the dior. It’s the lip oil she asked for Xmas and never got. She got a cheap one prob like a couple of pounds. They are 30 pounds or so as I have on and it’s a special present she wanted and never got. I is a bitch it’s not 300
---
K

Last edited:

kizzy

VIP Member
I’m not normally a fan of Summer but I felt for her. Nothing positive from her parents and why does Kayleigh always have to mention the price of everything.
Kayleigh was seething with jealousy at Summers haul, she 'jokingly' said she was jealous but you could tell she really was jealous, so she had to try and belittle Summer instead, and Kev mouthing away in the background, they are vile parents.

• Wow

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
I have read that the number 1 reason for 6-10 year olds having operations was tooth extraction due to poor dental hygiene.
So the NHS is picking up the cost of lazy parenting ☹