Life of the Baldwins #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread
Recap :
Pretty much more of the same .
Boring blogs that include the youngest 2 kids eating lots of rubbish .
Lots of moaning and bad hair.
They finally reached 10k
Kayleigh is desperately trying to push the Sienna has autism narrative.
Blatant favouritism of the 2 youngest .
The house is still minging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's obvious he puts up with everything, as no one else would want him, because of what he was in Prison for, and he abandoned his first born.

Reactions: 3
It's noticeable that her old lives that she took down a few months ago usually featured just her and kev, but since she started doing lives again they have ALL featured her kids - including Sienna constantly screeching, having a meltdown, swearing, being rude about another family member who disciplines her, demanding food etc.

And yet in the past she claimed she doesn't use her kids for content? Stop lying Kayleigh.

Reactions: 7
She is spending her motor insurance scam money.

Not enough to buy a decent car though,eh Gums.

Wont pay for carpet to be laid properly and it will be filthy in no time at all(n)
Her getting the kids to perform for the camera this morning on the way to school.
Can't she walk them to school, she's so lazy.
Them kids are not one little bit pretty

Reactions: 5
Her getting the kids to perform for the camera this morning on the way to school.
Can't she walk them to school, she's so lazy.
This is part of Siennas problems as well. She has grown up with a camera shoved in her face like it’s normal . I don’t get why she think people want to see these 2 , as little ones they were quite cute but not now . She has no content hence why it took so long to get to 10k .

Reactions: 4
I would presume she’d had kev lay this bit of carpet because of summer having friends round for her birthday, maybe a friend coming who hasn’t seen their bombsite of a house before, that living room flooring was beyond horrendous, I feel so sorry for summer if her or one of her friends has an accidental spill on it, it is going to be a 16th birthday sort of party get together after all, Kayleigh will go ape tit with her, horrible old cow that she is

Thing is she’s mentioned that her views are lower when it’s family days out etc, she doesn’t realise it’s not just the days out people don’t want to watch it’s those kids! The days of people enjoying watching kids growing up on YouTube are long gone!

Her views are still super low, food shopping vlogs are the highest and even then they are only scraping 5K

Her weight loss has gone all quiet take it she has given up that was a waste of kevs hard work money gone loved seeing the comments on last vlog surprised they’ve not been deleted

Reactions: 4
She's getting her money's worth out that horrid lumpy jumper dress and del boy coat isn't she. The last few thumbnails are all the same
---
Her weight loss has gone all quiet take it she has given up that was a waste of kevs hard work money gone loved seeing the comments on last vlog surprised they’ve not been deleted
First comment on the last vlog saying you can see her weightloss, what weightloss?? She's lost under half a stone in about 10 weeks at a cost over £60 for meetings.

New thread
Recap :
Pretty much more of the same .
Boring blogs that include the youngest 2 kids eating lots of rubbish .
Lots of moaning and bad hair.
They finally reached 10k
Kayleigh is desperately trying to push the Sienna has autism narrative.
Blatant favouritism of the 2 youngest .
The house is still minging.
Thank you for creating a new thread x

Reactions: 6
Does anyone watch jamie and Brooke's vlogs? I know they only 18/19 but they are so childish and immature esp Jamie and Brooke wears the least amount of clothing that she can get away with

It's coming up on a year since Jamie took a seizure, so that means he could start driving lessons....

or is he just going be a dick, like Kev, and get driven around with the women in his life.

• Haha
Was that two mentions for Argos tonight. Strange Jamie's just got a Xmas job there and it's suddenly the best discount, sorry shop in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has he been sacked from Sainsbury's?.

I used to always use Argos, but not in a while now, all the other shops are putting them slowly out the game.

Reactions: 1
Has he been sacked from Sainsbury's?.

I used to always use Argos, but not in a while now, all the other shops are putting them slowly out the game.
Sorry I ment Reece, he's taken a temporary Xmas post at Argos. He's still at McDonald's as well

Reactions: 2
K having a slight dig at the previous owners' standard of house improvements..

Those in glass houses K..! 🤣

• Wow