Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooke is clearly reading this thread.. đź‘‹ she's just released a "I've passed my driving test" vlog and cleared up the "rumours" to state she is not pregnant. Jamie confirms "we do have brains in our head". The news is that she is apparently going travelling for a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Phew - close shave Brooke ! Not sure about the brains in your head Jamie- your Mum shared your exam results and you live in a shed…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
travelling where? and is Jamie going?

I explained the deleted comment on looney Claire's thread

Reactions: 2
Poor Riley. Yet again the two annoying girls bedroom makeover is being done at the same time as Riley’s birthday and costs more. Riley didn’t even get a new gaming chair for his room makeover and a secondhand bed. What a witch

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Poor Riley. Yet again the two annoying girls bedroom makeover is being done at the same time as Riley’s birthday and costs more. Riley didn’t even get a new gaming chair for his room makeover and a secondhand bed. What a witch
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Riley smile much, he always looks miserable or angry, but who can blame him

Reactions: 5
Unless she’s trying to get a diagnosis and maybe some DLA out of him
Nothing wrong with him. Nice quiet boy who’s treated differently to his sisters which isn’t right. Why not take him out properly for the day not to see some free goats that’s aimed more at Sienna

Reactions: 8
tit they are. I guess shes panicking now! serves her right really!

Maybe she's going to do what her friend Jen did and end the vlogs. Very unlikely I know, but time will tell..

Last edited:
She’ll be back in no time. Apart from the fact that she thrives off the attention of being a big famous vlogger - she can’t afford to give it up, she’s openly admitted that kevs wages just about cover the bills etc, and what she earns is there “spending money”, can’t see her getting a proper job

Reactions: 4
Fingers crossed the kids now can lead a normal life and get proper attention from mum and dad with out been vlogged

Reactions: 3
maybe Kev's made her turn them private? I think she will definitely be back, she's not strong enough to quite.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.