Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leigh225

Doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with felicity in that hot tub does it. Definitely not screaming out in pain from the bubbles or even from her leg. I cannot believe this woman is so thick.
Plus begging for extra views, wow how low will you go.

Reactions: 11

leigh225

Just watched the latest video with summers dance show. do you think the rest of those girls dancing gave their permission to be put on YouTube. I wonder how the parents feel.

Reactions: 11

leighleigh28xx

The hospital told her when they saw her they would only deal with the "new injury" (so the fall) and so give an xray, "if she had known that she wouldn't have bothered waiting"!!!!! So basically she only went to the hospital to try and jump the fooking que!!!! She said herself a few slogs back she "wishes she had stayed in the hospital as she would have been priority" this self entitled bitch fills me with rage!! I wonder if i made a safeguarding call to the school they could/would forward it to SS! She needs stopping!

Reactions: 10

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Sadly she has sold any privacy Sienna and Felicity were entitled too long ago. Wonder what the parenting class make of someone who can’t even protect their children from internet wronguns, believe me people making snide comments on here is nothing to what those girls are subjected to on the family’ channel, it’s just not transparent so K can pretend it doesn’t happen and Kev barely knows what day of the week it is.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
She pointed things out for lunch for her and Brooke.
How many hours is Brooke working?Not many going off Gummys words.

Gummy is putting Brooke on a pedestal thinking a young,skinny girl will bring in more viewers.

Sorry not sorry but Brooke is as dull has dishwater.

pamperpanda

The bit showing Kev giving Sienna a massage made me very uncomfortable . Nothing at all adults giving their children massage in private, but putting a young child face down on a bed with no top on while a adult is rubbing her back online for anyone to see and screen grab isn't right IMO

• Sick
  • Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
What 16 year old wants it plastered all over YT that her babyish room is shared with TWO young siblings
---
Kayleigh should have stayed off YT as this will likely end in tears again

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm wondering if they will just take Kev's three like last time?...

and the excuse will be the others have exams and work

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Where is all this money coming from? They certainly don’t spend like they are on a budget. K is constantly treating herself and they live in McDonalds. I think she has actually got worse since coming back from her hissy fit.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
So Felicity is sitting in the wheelchair with her knee bent but she can’t walk as she can’t bend her knee? Someone make it make sense!

queen4

Chatty Member
I also hope and pray your mum doesn't see this as a means to make money
She's done two vlogs about it already and included footage of Sienna literally on a hospital bed being pushed into theatre, so I think that ship has sailed..

Mumbun

It’s the line where she said we can hope she goes into remission.. it’s not fucking cancer and she ought to be ashamed of herself when there are children dying of cancer right as we speak

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I also wonder if she is hoping one of her followers will stump up the cash or even a GoFund me page..she keeps talking about private hospitals etc makes me think she’s on the beg.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
"her story would help someone"..

what story??? it's all fake, and the hospital hunted her, and the surgeries getting sick of it too.

• Haha

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
S is a mini Kayleigh, likes her own way, be the center of attention and when things don’t go her way, kicks off. S has behaviour issues stemming from no discipline at home or being told no.