Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Kev ever get to sleep in his own bed? Or is it that he doesn't want too? I mean, who'd wanna wake up to THAT 😂
So he had to deal with Sienna at 4.30 in the morning while lazy stayed in bed, then he had to go to work while lazy does f all all day, sounds fair, not! Shes gross

Reactions: 7
I have read that the number 1 reason for 6-10 year olds having operations was tooth extraction due to poor dental hygiene.
So the NHS is picking up the cost of lazy parenting ☹

Reactions: 11
8 teeth is a lot of teeth to have taken out. Also kept saying Sienna breath smelt, so nice of K to announce that publicly. Managed to go to Costa again with a full on sugary drink, that will help.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She obviously not going to change her ways with those kids, K is sat on her fat ass in Costa consuming vast amounts of calories as usual feeding sienna whose just had 8 yes 8 teeth out sugary drinks and fattening pasta, child abuse

Reactions: 2
She obviously not going to change her ways with those kids, K is sat on her fat ass in Costa consuming vast amounts of calories as usual feeding sienna whose just had 8 yes 8 teeth out sugary drinks and fattening pasta, child abuse
Also bear in mind she gets a discount because Bella works there!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Instead of her earning her own money she is all about the discounts and freebies.

Another one that is a scrounger and a drain on society

Reactions: 5
Omg is this the bleeping sienna show again. 7 mins in and all I’ve heard is Sienna this sienna that. We do not want to see the fuckin kid anymore. Omg she’s a freak this woman

Reactions: 5
Omg is this the bleeping sienna show again. 7 mins in and all I’ve heard is Sienna this sienna that. We do not want to see the fuckin kid anymore. Omg she’s a freak this woman
In all honesty if she didn’t have Felicity and Sienna she would have no content. Although she does have an amazing ability to talk about herself endlessly, for someone who spends her day doing little to nothing she can certainly make a drama out of just a normal day.

Reactions: 6
She loves the affiliate links and is "shocked" her how much the money adds up from them, but says she doesn't want to share too many links as it "might annoy people" 🤣 Yeah K you wouldn't want to do anything that might show you in a bad light now would you..!

Reactions: 6
She ended up being overcharged at Aldi by just over a quid, but the way she was moaning initially you'd think they had emptied her bank account.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Toothpaste in the shopping haul, you're so transparent Kayleigh, you've just got to teach your lot how to use it now !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A new cook with kev vlog is up. Considering he's a head chef I'm surprised that he wasn't sure how to say beef bourguignon (right at the end of the vlog "blog-un-yon?")

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well fa
Toothpaste in the shopping haul, you're so transparent Kayleigh, you've just got to teach your lot how to use it now !
[/QUO
Well fancy that she must of been in here having a nose
Haven’t watched it was their cleaning stuff in the crap haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.