Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F being in that wheelchair isn’t right. It’s encouraging her to not walk. K needs confronting by the medical team about what is really going on.
I liked that doctor calling K's bluff about getting a second opinion. I bet she wasn't expecting that.

Reactions: 6
The comments are gone off the tiktok page no reply back can anyone else see if the comments are there
---
She was very quick deleting them lol
Now why would she delete them for I wonder lol
Maybe we have to get tattlers army and bombard her with continuous comments to drive her nuts 😂😂😂😂

failing that make a page dedicated to her on tiktok
Just to get the word out on the street 😂😂😂😂
---
Off Tiktok

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Watched the slog. Poor summer, why didn’t k just take her out, why take the annoying pair with them. McDonald’s, why are the two youngest eating adults meals, s is 6!!! Whatever s wants she gets, spoiled brat. It’s the sienna show again. K do you not know about safeguarding.

K has come back worse than before. I didn’t think that was possible but she’s made it possible. The filming of putting the wheelchair in the boot is an all time low but you can tell K is loving it. She needs to come off YouTube as she’s not stable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
hopefully the R one is building content for a new vlog about this sore knee/ wheelchair nonsense, and how she's still using the kids as content and bursting with excitement because she finally has a child ( felicity) that's playing along

Reactions: 9
The more manic and insane this woman gets the uglier she gets, so summer came back with a prom dress she didn’t really like the colour of but K convinced her to get it coz she was happy it cost £80
IMG_0492.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Does Kayleigh not realise Felicity isn't running around exercising with her "sore knee", so all these macdonalds will be making her overweight

Reactions: 8
I just hope Summer doesn't get to turn up to her prom in the skip they call a car, imagine! I feel sorry for Summer honestly, she literally gets fook all
---
i think she collected her from school in just her knickers? I hope she didn't turn up with her in just knickers.
Thats not how it reads, if you read it it says "even after she's left the school only manage to put a dress on her to come home"

lol comments have been turned off on tic tok now obviously getting lots of questions which she didn’t like

• Haha
But you give us so much entertainment Kayleigh. Maybe you should be the one trying to improve yourself.
That should read "How better your life would be Gummy without all the unnecessary drama you cause and then share on your slogs"
She does not like people calling her out on her 🐂💩

I honestly don't get it, how can anyone not realise how bad they are at parenting, how useless they are, how pityful they are, how disgusting they and their house are, and then think its a good idea to video it and put it online and not expect to be judged? Do you think she EVER watches her own slogs? Her stupidity baffles me honestly! She can't have friends, or at least ones that watch her slogs, otherwise surely they would tell her!? Saying that when she (unfortunately) came back to YouTube didn't she say her brother had pointed things like the kids being online out to her and how she was gonna "change her approach" im sire that lasted TWO slogs 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 9
I am confused how she spends so much money on his wages 8-10 in the house ware and tear on the car her wages can’t mount to much by time you take out fuel cost he is on less hours so less money bet Jamie and Brooke pay rent but that probably won’t cover much they must be literally living month to month bet they have no saving behind them

Reactions: 2
I am confused how she spends so much money on his wages 8-10 in the house ware and tear on the car her wages can’t mount to much by time you take out fuel cost he is on less hours so less money bet Jamie and Brooke pay rent but that probably won’t cover much they must be literally living month to month bet they have no saving behind them
The last grift was the whiplash claim so that probably supplemented her income nicely and now she's onto the 2 girls for dla and once someone in the family gets dla there's no cap on benefits I believe (Jamie may get dla for his epilepsy but as he's over 18 now that wouldn't count)
She's probably looking for cracks in paving slabs as we speak!!

The whiplash money 100% paid for the holiday (imo) how else could they go from thinking about going abroad to booked and assumubly paid for?
I'm still amazed they are only taking 2 cases for them all tho 😂 cnt wait to see how that works!
Also, i wonder if she has considered the reason everyone snacks so heavily in that house is because her meals are pigeon size!? I mean, 2 bangers for a grown man for example lol notice the bog roll and tooth paste have stopped appearing pmsl x

• Haha
The last grift was the whiplash claim so that probably supplemented her income nicely and now she's onto the 2 girls for dla and once someone in the family gets dla there's no cap on benefits I believe (Jamie may get dla for his epilepsy but as he's over 18 now that wouldn't count)
She's probably looking for cracks in paving slabs as we speak!!
Jamie would get pip but then again the questions asked are can u make food urself wash urself etc which obv Jamie can so how would he even get it. She def def has a new scheme on the go for money and right now it’s f.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.