Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
I love lee! I really do! I think she’s so positive and we need that in life
I love her too. I love Tattle, am an active poster and think it is needed to uncover the lies and falseness of some of the Influencers but I really don't think she is one of them. She is always 100% up front about her flaws and difficulties, in a genuine way. I am disappointed that fellow Tattlers are pulling apart an Influencers for being honest and showing themselves, warts and all. The latter is what I want to see more of on Insta! Not less!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Why does this thread descend into accusing posters who have a different opinion of being Lee? Its so fucking frustrating for the rest of us. The last thread got deleted because it went down the same path. No other threads do this!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

SJNP

This is exactly the reason I stopped following Lee (other than the dull content) her constant stomping off like a 12 year old every 2 days then coming back declaring they'll not beat me 😴😴

But reading this thread has riled me again. Has she no idea what's going on in the world? While she was sat in her house with a husband (who chose not to live with her during this for whatever reason, they chose it) who would have be on full pay and I assume she is on Furlough pay, posting about everything she is buying while people all over have lost there jobs and are struggling to feed their kids! People have died!!! DIED! A family friend of mine lost her husband, her kids have lost their Dad! And she's on crying cos strangers dont like her 🤬

So Lee if you're reading this here's some simple solutions to your ridiculous problem:
- stay off Tattle and don't read about yourself! If its "friends" sending you screenshots, they're not friends so remove them from your life.
- remove that adorable boy of yours from social media, it is not his choice to be there and unfair of you to parade him. If you think people on here are nasty just wait and see what kids in the playground can be like once they are old enough. Kids can be horrible, remove that risk before it's too late.
- if it upsets you this much stay private!

If however people on here are right and all of this is to increase traffic on your page I despair for you and your family!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

jenna.maroney

This is the first time I’ve posted here on tattle. I’m here to have a nose but I really feel I should comment on what I see as the fall of Lee Sherrington.

What a joy she used to be! Her fabulous home, her outfits for nights out with friends, I used to look forward to her posts! But something has happened over the past year and she has shown a completely different side of herself. Once you notice it, it’s hard to see anything but.

She is manipulative towards her followers, preparing them for photos she is going to post and telling them why they should like it, hours before even putting it up! Telling them they should share her but she will only do shout outs for Instagrammers with huge followings 😏 And now with the tattle posts! Calling out people here for disguising their identities but couldn’t possibly name the actual website for fear of others reading these opinions about her.

It’s such a shame. I really never saw her for the clever narcissist she really is. I know influencers tend to be very self involved but this woman’s constant posting of her face alongside inspirational messages and EVERY SINGLE THING she talks about relating back to herself (“you know me,” “my crazy personality” etc) has driven me mad. I’ve now done the sensible thing and unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ruruxx

I know her husband through work and he is such a nice man, Lee is a laughing stock amongst his colleagues

• Wow
  • Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
HI LEE , PLEASE STOP EXPLIOTING JACK, HE HAS NO SAY IN THE FACT YOU ARE BROADCASTING HIM TO ALL TOM DICKS AND PERVY HARRYS , YOU ARE SO HUNGRY FOR ATTENTION BUT KEEP JACK FROM THIS CIRCUS YOU HAVE CREATED. HE IS A LOVELY BOY BUT YOU ARE USING HIM AS A PROP.

• Heart

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Lee I know your reading so
1. I have just contacted the police force your husband works for and report you for threatening behaviour. Incident number SP0965AP
I have also mentioned that you constantly post pictures of him. No serviing police officer should have any social media accounts has that slipped your mind?
2. You have exposed your husband on social media he is a member of the police force and now you have him on social media.
3. Lee YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE GRAPE JUICE AGAIN as your husband a serving police officer is on the night shift.

Oh dear LEE Sherrington what have you done.

This thread is becoming pathetic to be honest.

Have you really just called the police? What an absolute abhorrent waste of police time. Also serving police officers are allowed social media accounts so i’d advise you to get your facts correct.

Tattle is a community where we can discuss and critique influencers and Lee deserves alot of what she gets but it pains me to read this thread at times and some of the childish shit that is written. Lee doesn't even need an account to read whats written on here, this forum isn't private for christs sake!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Reflected view

VIP Member
Having a wee chuckle to myself 😂 who remembers the scheme ?? Reality show filmed in Kilmarnock, wonder if our lee applied for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jmx

Chatty Member
74612442-2749-459F-ADBA-2607B35152DF.jpeg

She has taken the injectables too far now and laura Miller is taking advantage by putting more in her face.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Ah8u

Lets get one thing straight about this narcassitic fruitloop. She needs to shut up about george lloyd, yes it is awful how he died and i am not condoning it but at the end of the day he was a high level criminal, maybe she needs to have a look at some of his victims on the internet and imagine how their loved ones feel. I also know for a fact the reason she is going on about blm and dragging that poor child into all her negativity is purely for attention, she doesnt give a fuck about it, its giving her something to jump on the bandwagon with because she has nothing else to talk about. Jack does not need to hear her blubbering on about it and now getting him to look good to strangers. She can read his books in private and talk to him about it and leave it at that as he is only a baby but no that won't get her the attention she craves.. She should be ashamed of herself and mr s is a disgrace considering the job he does for not stopping her. She is going to have that poor boy bullied cos of her antics, if he wants to go on her stories when he is old enough to make his own descisions then fair enough but atm he is too young for her to exploit him in this way and he has no choice other than to go on with her clearly encouraging him to do it. Lee you are one of the most vain,embarrasing, narcassitic woman i have ever come across. You live a sad life only for the admiration of people who you do not know and because you are unhappy and have no real friends.!! Surely a family member can see what a fucking dingbat she is.
Can we not bring blm in to this forum please. Ur comments about him being a high level criminal are not factual. U have no idea about his ‘crimes’ only what they put out there. How do u know they are not lying? Do u think everyone with a criminal record / sitting in a jail cell in america are all guilty? 😂 rather reading their bullshit and lies why not read about the prison stats in usa and the amount of people in prison who haven’t been convicted of anything! And even if he were a ‘high level criminal’ he DID
NOT deserve to be murdered by those who r supposed to serve and protect.
This matter is not for debate on tattle.

• Heart
  • Angry

Boreoff

just because we CAN see our family doesn’t mean we SHOULD. The government have said it’s ok so it’s not breaking the rules but it won’t be for everyone. She doesn’t feel comfortable seeing her parents, that’s fine, totally up to them. I do feel comfortable to see mine and that’s totally up to me. No one is forcing her, we’ve all to do what we feel comfortable with. And I’d rather listen to the government advisors than a woman selling me my make up in Debenhams but we’re all entitled to our opinions, just don’t try to ram it down my throat.

• Heart

Butterbiggins

First time ever commenting what the heck is this self absorbed woman all about. Posting about racism which is just awful but in the same breath saying she is going to fuck people up talk about gangster granny 😮

• Haha

Perfectlyimperfect

I thought the same and have done for a while, the amount of tat she’s ‘bought’ recently she could’ve bought herself that prized Balmain Blazer she constantly bangs on about that MrS apparently refuses to buy her!
That ‘haul’ is going straight back to the shop.... do not pass go do not collect £200 😂

• Haha
Does she bother to read the news apart from the headlines, does she read the rates of suicide have doubled. It’s ok for her she has a husband and son, what about the people alone at Christmas. The granny’s living by themselves and looking forward to a family Christmas. People have really suffered this year. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but she just came across as a bitter and twisted old witch
Does she bother to read the news apart from the headlines, does she read the rates of suicide have doubled. It’s ok for her she has a husband and son, what about the people alone at Christmas. The granny’s living by themselves and looking forward to a family Christmas. People have really suffered this year. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but she just came across as a bitter and twisted old witch
I live alone, it's very lonely ,- somedays I don't see a sole. I will be going to my daughters for christmas lunch. And we will be sensible but to me it's a glimmer of light in very dark days. People should think before they rant, unless you have walked in their shoes you don't know what is going on in peoples lives. Everyone has struggled this year in their own way, we're just all trying to get through this the best way we can. Lee just came across as aggressive, self centred and very selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I'm probably thick but if she works for Dior why doesn't she use most of their products as I'm sure they will be a concession ...or does she but promotes the freebies. I'm sorry I used to like her but that last story about racism with that little boy has finished it for me. He is 6 for goodness sake yes he should know about it but not be paraded on social media while his mum is sobbing (??) That is, in my opinion, unacceptable.

• Heart

Perfectlyimperfect

HI LEE , PLEASE STOP EXPLIOTING JACK, HE HAS NO SAY IN THE FACT YOU ARE BROADCASTING HIM TO ALL TOM DICKS AND PERVY HARRYS , YOU ARE SO HUNGRY FOR ATTENTION BUT KEEP JACK FROM THIS CIRCUS YOU HAVE CREATED. HE IS A LOVELY BOY BUT YOU ARE USING HIM AS A PROP.
Especially since she has had some nice comments/tags about him she is using him more! She is so desperate for attention, validation from strangers!

• Heart

Pinkgirl87x

Did any of you notice how she mention her “stamp sized garden” been on Tattle as usual Lee. That post was to let us no Jack gets fresh air 😂😅 Normal service has resumed 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

ruruxx

From what you see he seems good with the wee boy and he is obviously hard working with his job he does, feel rather sorry for him!
From what he says he does the majority of parenting (which he enjoys) alongside paying for her life, the boys slag him rotten for what she posts online

• Heart
  • Haha