Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think we should ignore Lee I know what she's up to. Just want's a reaction from us and to get the thread shut down like she did last time. She will just keep coming back to comment. Sad old bint.
Why did she get the last thread removed? What makes her any more important or special than anyone else who haven‘t had threads removed? If she wasn‘t such a 🤬 then she wouldn’t have a thread in the first place 🤦‍♂️😂

Like a few others I used to follow her before her head and lips got too big 😂

Reactions: 4
Her lips look ginormous today?!?!? I couldn’t take my eyes off them! Ridiculous
I thought it was the “iambeautiful” filter she keeps using but I just tried it on myself and it only makes your lips a wee bit bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They look insane! They're bad enough without her overlining them!
I honestly look at them and can imagine there’s no feeling in them like they’re numb, I don’t understand why some women think this is a good look, my husband finds it hilarious 😂

Think Jack has had more fresh air in the past 2 days than he’s had in the past 6 months

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if this mysterious weight loss plan could be the same thing that nikki @ westholme has started touting on her page 🤔

Reactions: 6
is that her garden that showed little ghost playing football in?
The pics of Mr S and Master Jack playing football I don't believe they were taken yesterday. Lee would have filmed them playing football. I think them pics are from a while ago.
If that's her garden now we know why she never films it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shocked at the state of the garden!
Considering the inside
No wonder jacks not outside playing
Where’s the interest

• Haha
Guys I didn’t think there was anything wrong with the garden. It’s clear they have spent a lot of money inside the house maybe the garden is next on the list.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Guys I didn’t think there was anything wrong with the garden. It’s clear they have spent a lot of money inside the house maybe the garden is next on the list.
Hello lee has one made a new account? Seeing as we sussed you out on your last one. We see you 😁

Oh and lee stop with the ugly lips, they're like 2 bleeping greggs donuts stuck on ya gob 👀👄👄

• Haha
  • Angry
I am de
Hello lee has one made a new account? Seeing as we sussed you out on your last one. We see you 😁

Oh and lee stop with the ugly lips, they're like 2 bleeping greggs donuts stuck on ya gob 👀👄👄
I am definatly not Lee. I have been on this for a bit and have commented on previous other threads.
I just think you guys are being unfair slagging her garden. Not everyone has thousands to splash on a garden renovation. From what I could see her garden was perfectly fine!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I am de

I am definatly not Lee. I have been on this for a bit and have commented on previous other threads.
I just think you guys are being unfair slagging her garden. Not everyone has thousands to splash on a garden renovation. From what I could see her garden was perfectly fine!
"I am definatly not Lee"

Hahahah ok good one Lee! Nice spelling mistake there really threw us off the scent!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does this thread descend into accusing posters who have a different opinion of being Lee? Its so bleeping frustrating for the rest of us. The last thread got deleted because it went down the same path. No other threads do this!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I am de

Your right her garden is absolutely fine the grass just needs a trim.
I believe people are shocked as the garden is bland and has no plants or design to it. Unlike inside her home which is stylish and designed to her taste.
I will be honest I am shocked that she has not made more of the garden.

Reactions: 4
Why does this thread descend into accusing posters who have a different opinion of being Lee? Its so bleeping frustrating for the rest of us. The last thread got deleted because it went down the same path. No other threads do this!
That isn’t why the last thread was deleted...

• Heart
Her garden doesn't look overly different to my garden to be fair. I'm sure she'll get round to filling it with Dior bags eventually!

• Heart
The lady herself has even said she is unhappy with her garden and don't like it.
Any way who gives a F#%k about her garden.
Monkey Bum lips that more interesting to discuss. 🙊🙈🙉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.