Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that about the weight. If you put nearly two stone on you would go up about 2 dress sizes so to try something on in size 8 (her usual size)just wouldn't fit at all so a normal person wouldn't buy it because it would look crap, thats if uou could even get in it, and to be honest it probably wouldn't do up especially that white dress. I wouldn't mind losing half a stone In 8 days by drinking water. Sorry don't buy it

Reactions: 4
That haul must’ve been about £500 !! Wasn’t the green jacket she wore in a pic she posted a few weeks ago ??
I thought the same and have done for a while, the amount of tat she’s ‘bought’ recently she could’ve bought herself that prized Balmain Blazer she constantly bangs on about that MrS apparently refuses to buy her!

Reactions: 5
I thought the same and have done for a while, the amount of tat she’s ‘bought’ recently she could’ve bought herself that prized Balmain Blazer she constantly bangs on about that MrS apparently refuses to buy her!
That ‘haul’ is going straight back to the shop.... do not pass go do not collect £200 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now Ladies remember to wear what makes you happy and most importantly remember don't care what anyone says about your outfit of the day.
Mr S is in for a treat with all the faux leather items. Oh wonder what she will style them up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes she could have bought the Balmain blazer which is about £1750 instead of all the cheap clothes and had one Gorgeous. Timeless, classic piece that will last for years (as she's always banging on about) in her wardrobe.

Reactions: 1
Oh jeez!! I’ve been off tattle for a wee while as Ive actually had to look after my kids, husband and dogs. Lee you should try it!!

First things first - the detox soup!!! duck me gently!! She would be as well doing the cabbage diet!!! Anyone that tries this for 10 days and gets no welI I will give you her address as that’s just no right!! And promoting something that is not good for you.

Your clothes haul. All bought on credit/shop credit and she will return as she’s no pals or social life and doesn’t go out. Don’t threat, it’s all for show. She will be down the post office returning as I type. As she will have took all her photos for the gram.

wee Jack needs a paddling pool and a wee colour about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet she's sweaty if shes wearing the leather outfits. Woops sorry she doesn't go out the house.
We must be heading for a Lee meltdown tonight. It's friday it's hot and Madame will most definitely be on the grape juice tonight. Let's hope she's wearing her faux leather outfit. 🙊🥂🍾🥂👻🦇

Oh jeez!! I’ve been off tattle for a wee while as Ive actually had to look after my kids, husband and dogs. Lee you should try it!!

First things first - the detox soup!!! duck me gently!! She would be as well doing the cabbage diet!!! Anyone that tries this for 10 days and gets no welI I will give you her address as that’s just no right!! And promoting something that is not good for you.

Your clothes haul. All bought on credit/shop credit and she will return as she’s no pals or social life and doesn’t go out. Don’t threat, it’s all for show. She will be down the post office returning as I type. As she will have took all her photos for the gram.

wee Jack needs a paddling pool and a wee colour about him.
That's why the poor sad wee woman is on Instagram all the time. Looking for comments to validate her sad life.
Must be tit being Lee with no friends and ummm dare I say no husband.
You have style you can't buy it spend your money else where Lee.

Last edited:
Also bloody hottest day yesterday and she’s indoors, with blinds shut and most likely the windows to! Boils my blood seeing how self observed she is on the page. A lot of influencers or home accounts on the gram have kids but always show there nice days out or in. Doing things for the kids. She is all for herself. Only brings Jack on for comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I see she said she has used every spare minute to answer questions on the gram, why didnt she use that extra time to do more stuff with jack. She is a vain selfish self centred woman.

I literally cannot get over how self obsessed and up her own arse this woman is! I’m all for confidence, but with her it’s just sheer arrogance and passive aggressiveness. She was more relatable when she first started out showing herself on her account, now she just thinks she is an insta style icon 🤦‍♀️

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, in some ways I think it’s coming close to neglect. She has had months of precious one on one time with jack where they could have done lots of fun activities indoors and outdoors but she’s spent 90% of her time either on her phone/getting dolled up/dancing in the kitchen/buying tit on the internet and in my eyes that’s verging on neglect.
I think it’s time Mr S gets his arse back home and sorts things out. She’s not in a good place and that will be affecting Jack. I’m sorry to say it but the way things are going Jack is going to have issues when he’s older.
I hope I am wrong about all the above but somehow I don’t think I am.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg guys has she disappeared again?? Has she pretend to delete her account or am I going mad?
Has Mr S come home and had a word with his nassasist wife
Ohhhhh 👀👀👁👁

• Haha
Omg guys has she disappeared again?? Has she pretend to delete her account or am I going mad?
Has Mr S come home and had a word with his nassasist wife
Ohhhhh 👀👀👁👁
Flounced...again ..she be back tomorrow as she craves the attention, I used to really like her until I found tattle then seen the 💡

• Heart
Flounced...again ..she be back tomorrow as she craves the attention, I used to really like her until I found tattle then seen the 💡
Yep she's probably swigging on the grape juice.
Yes I liked her too but bloody hell she changed.

I am 99% sure she disappeared. How weird.
But I have had a glass of grapes.

Omg I good friend has just send me a message she had from Mr S brother. I can not believe it. My friend is extremely shocked by this.
Just shows what a evil nasty piece of work Lee really is.
I1m confused by this, has lee sent that to somebody?

I am 99% sure she disappeared. How weird.
But I have had a glass of grapes.

Omg I good friend has just send me a message she had from Mr S brother. I can not believe it. My friend is extremely shocked by this.
Just shows what a evil nasty piece of work Lee really is.
Or has it been sent to your friend by email? Had your friend said something about her on instagram? What is the clown talking about calling out someone we do not know? Of course we know her she puts her whole bleeping life on instagram like its a pantomime, i know as much about her as i would an acquaintance. I cannot believe they have the nerve really, when her whole bleeping life is a show. Its not our fault a woman pushing 50 acts like a goat, she must prattle on about us to her family, jesus the gram really is literally her whole life. How sad....

Last edited:
I1m confused by this, has lee sent that to somebody?
My friend recently received this after making a comment on 1 of Lee's Instagram posts. I am not sure what she wrote I will find out. She believes this is from a family member of the S family.
I friend doesn't have a tattle account.

Reactions: 1
My friend recently received this after making a comment on 1 of Lee's Instagram posts. I am not sure what she wrote I will find out. She believes this is from a family member of the S family.
Wow, we shouldn't be surprised really though because she has had accounts on here herself and slagged people off, pink peony home, katie hayes make up etc. So we know she is a troll herself, deep down she is just a nasty witch too and you see that side of her if you are not blowing smoke up her arse. She is a typical narcissist.

• Heart
Do you really think a guy wrote that? 🤔 x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.