Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of you notice how she mention her “stamp sized garden” been on Tattle as usual Lee. That post was to let us no Jack gets fresh air 😂😅 Normal service has resumed 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve only recently followed her - what happened to her face?

I didn’t understand the loved you grid post then 4 days later another post saying she’s a single mum? What happened?
Yeah I would like to know too what’s wrong with her face

She had surgery to fix her squint jaw, she goes on about it a lot on her page. You can see a post on her page telling you all about it. She is not a single Mum. Portrays to be one at the moment as Mr S Is a police officer and chose to self isolate with his parents due to there Sons chronic asthma.
yiu will soon get to know that she is very self observed, it’s all about her and that she LOVES her and only her. She dresses up but doesn’t go out. Likes all her followers to dish compliments, but beware if she doesn’t get them she throws toys out of the pram 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What do you mean? 😂

She had jaw surgery to fix a “deformity” a few years ago but now the only problem is she’s full of filler. I always think she’s like a plasticine figure with a badly modelled nose.

Reactions: 1
She had surgery to fix her squint jaw, she goes on about it a lot on her page. You can see a post on her page telling you all about it. She is not a single Mum. Portrays to be one at the moment as Mr S Is a police officer and chose to self isolate with his parents due to there Sons chronic asthma.
yiu will soon get to know that she is very self observed, it’s all about her and that she LOVES her and only her. She dresses up but doesn’t go out. Likes all her followers to dish compliments, but beware if she doesn’t get them she throws toys out of the pram 🤷🏽‍♀️
And self isolate with his parents because he’s probably near breaking point with her self obsessed ways

Reactions: 4
What do you mean? 😂

She had jaw surgery to fix a “deformity” a few years ago but now the only problem is she’s full of filler. I always think she’s like a plasticine figure with a badly modelled nose.
Apparently so, but your right about the plasticine figure. She’s pure mutton. Have you seen her white nike moon boots 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And she's back.
Time to tune into the Lee Show.
Did anyone notice when she was going on about missing Mr S there was no emotion there whatsoever? Definitely think they’ve secretly separated and Jacks asthma is the cover up story just now. She also looks like she’s piled on some amount of weight in lockdown! Wine gut

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s really losing it and definitely been on here again..justifying herself and Mr S again 😂 then getting the boy to sing happy birthday Auntie Tracy even though her birthday was yesterday 🙄 give it a rest Lee

Reactions: 6
Haha she's definitely been reading here, she just can't stay away
Hi Lee👋👋

Ohhh just can't wait for the tit show of the kitchen party tomorrow night.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha she's definitely been reading here, she just can't stay away
Hi Lee👋👋

Ohhh just can't wait for the tit show of the kitchen party tomorrow night.
I wonder what wig she’ll pull out of the bag for us tomorrow 😂 I’m thinking maybe a blonde one and perhaps she’ll belt out a few ABBA classics lol x

• Haha
I tell you what she is a good actress!! And Tattles number one snooper!! Talking about Mr S because she knows what we are all saying. Wearing that top because she wants everyone to talk about her. And one thing for sure is I can’t wait to see her kitchen party!! This right here is someone with no, class, friends or life that her social gatherings are in the kitchen with Instagram !! She ought to get to AA as I hear her glass bin is always full 😅 now that is definitely some tea I know 🤫 so if you hadn’t guessed it, she was on the sauce last night, hence all the insta stories. And she will be on it the night again dancing like the fanny she is!! I canny wait to see her make a fool of herself!!!

Her face looks so much better with a lil weight gain
That’s the full blown wine face!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bless her, she trys to make out she is some hard case from a Glasgow council estate. And all she is is a NUT CASE
I just can't wait for this kitchen party.

👋👋 Hi Lee👋👋

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.