Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all for show. She’s on tattle and proving us all wrong (even though we are right) funny how it’s her Mums garden and not hers. Because she wants others to keep her Son amused while she films for insta. The Kenzo Jumper does nothing for you Lee. My 14 yr old and her pals wear that. you need a lint remover for it for your dandruff.
I guarantee that kenzo jumper is as fake as she is lol. Its washed out and bobbly,, my teen son has one and it has been washed a fair few times and still looks as good as new. She probably has it on with her teen hi tops on too 🙈 i bet it was a snidey she picked up from her hols. I highly doubt she's paid £180 for it....Jack is going to be mortified by her when he becomes a teenager as every little thing makes them cringe at that age. God help him and her!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I agree. I did the same with my child, just done in a normal way so actually not highlighting the negativity. I'm surprised that with everything going on in the world that she puts Jack out there, especially in view of her husband's job. I really can't make her out. She says she protective of him but leaves him wide open to bullying etc. And she is so protective and private about her husband's job. Doesn't make sense to me at all.

Reactions: 4
I agree. I did the same with my child, just done in a normal way so actually not highlighting the negativity. I'm surprised that with everything going on in the world that she puts Jack out there, especially in view of her husband's job. I really can't make her out. She says she protective of him but leaves him wide open to bullying etc. And she is so protective and private about her husband's job. Doesn't make sense to me at all.
She's got a screw loose, she's a 1st class idiot!! I know for a fact my 2 teenage sons would be embarrased if i put myself out there talking shite and getting pissed in the kitchen, dancing all by my lonesome. And walking about in teenage clothes haha

• Haha
Lets get one thing straight about this narcassitic fruitloop. She needs to shut up about george lloyd, yes it is awful how he died and i am not condoning it but at the end of the day he was a high level criminal, maybe she needs to have a look at some of his victims on the internet and imagine how their loved ones feel. I also know for a fact the reason she is going on about blm and dragging that poor child into all her negativity is purely for attention, she doesnt give a duck about it, its giving her something to jump on the bandwagon with because she has nothing else to talk about. Jack does not need to hear her blubbering on about it and now getting him to look good to strangers. She can read his books in private and talk to him about it and leave it at that as he is only a baby but no that won't get her the attention she craves.. She should be ashamed of herself and mr s is a disgrace considering the job he does for not stopping her. She is going to have that poor boy bullied cos of her antics, if he wants to go on her stories when he is old enough to make his own descisions then fair enough but atm he is too young for her to exploit him in this way and he has no choice other than to go on with her clearly encouraging him to do it. Lee you are one of the most vain,embarrasing, narcassitic woman i have ever come across. You live a sad life only for the admiration of people who you do not know and because you are unhappy and have no real friends.!! Surely a family member can see what a bleeping dingbat she is.
Can we not bring blm in to this forum please. Ur comments about him being a high level criminal are not factual. U have no idea about his ‘crimes’ only what they put out there. How do u know they are not lying? Do u think everyone with a criminal record / sitting in a jail cell in america are all guilty? 😂 rather reading their bullshit and lies why not read about the prison stats in usa and the amount of people in prison who haven’t been convicted of anything! And even if he were a ‘high level criminal’ he DID
NOT deserve to be murdered by those who r supposed to serve and protect.
This matter is not for debate on tattle.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Can we not bring blm in to this forum please. Ur comments about him being a high level criminal are not factual. U have no idea about his ‘crimes’ only what they put out there. How do u know they are not lying? Do u think everyone with a criminal record / sitting in a jail cell in america are all guilty? 😂 rather reading their bullshit and lies why not read about the prison stats in usa and the amount of people in prison who haven’t been convicted of anything! And even if he were a ‘high level criminal’ he DID
Sorry if you have been affend by another person's opinion. But many people have read in the media about the allegations against this man.
This is a thread about a woman on Instagram and not BLM. May I suggest if you don't like what is being or is behind wrote to move away from this thread. Which is not political or about BLM. Please move on and don't derail this thread is about LEE SHERIDAN
Thank you

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I didn’t make it political. The op did. I was simply responding. And in said response i did say it wasn’t for discussion on tattle!! Accusations are just that. So why don’t u move on🙄
Oh dear dear me. Please keep your political opinions to yourself. As I said this is a thread for an insta hun and not political. If you want to talk about BLM and political please move onto the OFF TOPIC page's. Thank you for your understanding

• Heart
Oh dear dear me. Please keep your political opinions to yourself. As I said this is a thread for an insta hun and not political. If you want to talk about BLM and political please move onto the OFF TOPIC page's. Thank you for your understanding
No i wont. It was brought up by someone else. I am allowed an opinion too. Please do NOT @ me again ya heed nip

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No i wont. It was brought up by someone else. I am allowed an opinion too. Please do NOT @ me again ya heed nip
I think you mean to say I NEED HELP.
Please do not bring your political agenda here just move ON.
👋👋👋👋HI LEE👋👋🍺🍺

I think you mean to say I NEED HELP.
Please do not bring your political agenda here just move ON.
👋👋👋👋HI LEE👋👋🍺🍺
It’s not my political agenda. Why are u so fixated on politics? U move on. U need help pet, if u believe everything u read.

Sorry if you have been affend by another person's opinion. But many people have read in the media about the allegations against this man.
This is a thread about a woman on Instagram and not BLM. May I suggest if you don't like what is being or is behind wrote to move away from this thread. Which is not political or about BLM. Please move on and don't derail this thread is about LEE SHERIDAN
Thank you
Also it’s SHERRINGTON

Reactions: 2
I wonder what Mr S thinks of having is son exposed in this way.
As a police officer (ohh am I allowed to mention his job) he would be fully aware of the possible implications of exposing a child on social media.

OMG have you actually read the comments from her deranged lovies on her latest post.
One sad sap has actually asked if they can share a video of her son taking about BLM. And Lee has replied oh yes that's so lovely WTF, deranged

So what are the first gifted items or collab is Master Jack going to get do we think?
He’s definitely not a police officer she has said before what his job is 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m sure when she had her last major meltdown she said he was a police officer?
She did , and was annoyed it had been disclosed. She made reference about him rolling on the floor being spat at in his job.

• Heart
I’m sure when she had her last major meltdown she said he was a police officer?
Yes he's a police officer.

She did , and was annoyed it had been disclosed. She made reference about him rolling on the floor being spat at in his job.
Yes she did.

It’s not my political agenda. Why are u so fixated on politics? U move on. U need help pet, if u believe everything u read.

Also it’s SHERRINGTON
Hi Lee
You just can't keep away can you Pet. Just move on. 👋👋👋

• Heart
Wow just wow. I have never made it into a blm debate YOU have done that in your whole paragraph!! I was clearly mentioning about lee sherrington going on about it. The facts i have read in national newspapers and court documents and interview from his victim. You need to remove yourself from this.thread as it is clearly not for you, its tattle so we can discuss what ig s are talking about. You have just had a go at me and another member on here. I suggest you read elsewhere as this is not the place to have a go at other members its about opinions on instagrammers who put their whole life out there. Do not qoute me again please thank you

Thank you
Thank you, why she is getting her knickers in such a twist i'll never know lol. It was not and never about blm. She is the one who went all political lol

• Heart
Wow just wow. I have never made it into a blm debate YOU have done that in your whole paragraph!! I was clearly mentioning about lee sherrington going on about it. The facts i have read in national newspapers and court documents and interview from his victim. You need to remove yourself from this.thread as it is clearly not for you, its tattle so we can discuss what ig s are talking about. You have just had a go at me and another member on here. I suggest you read elsewhere as this is not the place to have a go at other members its about opinions on instagrammers who put their whole life out there. Do not qoute me again please thank you

Thank you, why she is getting her knickers in such a twist i'll never know lol. It was not and never about blm. She is the one who went all political lol
Its Madame her self that's why. Who else would correct the spelling of her name.
Who ever it is just want to make us react then get this thread delete like the last one.
Lee it's time to put master Jack to bed now so you need to stop reading and get him tucked up in bed. Have a glass or 2 of wine and then come out to play. 🥂🥂🍾🥂🍾👋👋👋🚂

• Haha
Its Madame her self that's why. Who else would correct the spelling of her name.
Who ever it is just want to make us react then get this thread delete like the last one.
Lee it's time to put master Jack to bed now so you need to stop reading and get him tucked up in bed. Have a glass or 2 of wine and then come out to play. 🥂🥂🍾🥂🍾👋👋👋🚂
Oh god yes, why did i not realise 🤦‍♀️ the angry tone is very lee isn't it and the nip heed as well. Silly me, hello lee 😂🙋‍♀️

• Heart

Facts u have read 😂😂😂😂😂 whatever

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.