Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HI LEE , PLEASE STOP EXPLIOTING JACK, HE HAS NO SAY IN THE FACT YOU ARE BROADCASTING HIM TO ALL TOM DICKS AND PERVY HARRYS , YOU ARE SO HUNGRY FOR ATTENTION BUT KEEP JACK FROM THIS CIRCUS YOU HAVE CREATED. HE IS A LOVELY BOY BUT YOU ARE USING HIM AS A PROP.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
HI LEE , PLEASE STOP EXPLIOTING JACK, HE HAS NO SAY IN THE FACT YOU ARE BROADCASTING HIM TO ALL TOM DICKS AND PERVY HARRYS , YOU ARE SO HUNGRY FOR ATTENTION BUT KEEP JACK FROM THIS CIRCUS YOU HAVE CREATED. HE IS A LOVELY BOY BUT YOU ARE USING HIM AS A PROP.
Especially since she has had some nice comments/tags about him she is using him more! She is so desperate for attention, validation from strangers!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe Lee needs to read the below and have a really good think about what she is doing. I think now she is trying to get her child let's say some sort of contract to work with a brand. Maybe a brand ambassador for children's clothing or books. All she has recently focused on his reading, why is this?
maybe she is waiting for the gifted items to come rolling in for her son?

When you put out an image and people respond, it gives a sense of validation to see other people feeling positively about what you are enjoying. And there’s nothing wrong with wanting external validation, but just like any of these things when they’re taken to an extreme, that would be in the exhibitionist sense, when the exhibitionist becomes over-focused on external validation to the point where they’re not even really enjoying a moment for any other real value except for the sheer knowledge that it’s bringing eyeballs to them. And that’s a sad enough thing for an individual to go through. But if that quality extends to your child, it could hurt the quality of the time with your child.

She is stealing this little boys childhood and she does not care in the slightest. All because she needs validation from others.

Reactions: 8
I agree, I'm not comfortable with all the stories with Jack, there are some very strange people out there ! But I wonder what the long term affect on Jack will be. Yes he is cute but I'm all for children using social media less and having a 'normal' childhood, like playing outside, riding their bikes, playing kick about, enjoying family holidays and days out (in better times obvs) In fact having a carefree, worry free, happy childhood that they will look back on in years to come and think, yeah I had an amazing happy childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree, I'm not comfortable with all the stories with Jack, there are some very strange people out there ! But I wonder what the long term affect on Jack will be. Yes he is cute but I'm all for children using social media less and having a 'normal' childhood, like playing outside, riding their bikes, playing kick about, enjoying family holidays and days out (in better times obvs) In fact having a carefree, worry free, happy childhood that they will look back on in years to come and think, yeah I had an amazing happy childhood.
I couldn’t agree more, a childhood should be free from worry as much as is possible, at that age to be shielded from the bad that is going on! Plenty time when he is older to be exposed to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sonos she from Glasgow but lives in ayrshire? I followed her a while back but I wasn’t long in deleting her.

Reactions: 3
Maybe Lee needs to read the below and have a really good think about what she is doing. I think now she is trying to get her child let's say some sort of contract to work with a brand. Maybe a brand ambassador for children's clothing or books. All she has recently focused on his reading, why is this?

When you put out an image and people respond, it gives a sense of validation to see other people feeling positively about what you are enjoying. And there’s nothing wrong with wanting external validation, but just like any of these things when they’re taken to an extreme, that would be in the exhibitionist sense, when the exhibitionist becomes over-focused on external validation to the point where they’re not even really enjoying a moment for any other real value except for the sheer knowledge that it’s bringing eyeballs to them. And that’s a sad enough thing for an individual to go through. But if that quality extends to your child, it could hurt the quality of the time with your child.

She is stealing this little boys childhood and she does not care in the slightest. All because she needs validation from others.
I wondered at the time what the point of her filming her reading to him was but I think you’ve hit the nail on the head with her looking for a wee collaboration. No normal person would film themself reading to their child. It was just bizarre.

• Heart
I also think you're right. Waiting for the gifted items and collaborations comes to mind. It's sad for the little one if she feels she has to use him in this way. I really hope she comes to her senses about this or maybe Mr S will have a talk to her about it. Its just not nice.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what Mr S thinks of having is son exposed in this way.
As a police officer (ohh am I allowed to mention his job) he would be fully aware of the possible implications of exposing a child on social media.

OMG have you actually read the comments from her deranged lovies on her latest post.
One sad sap has actually asked if they can share a video of her son taking about BLM. And Lee has replied oh yes that's so lovely WTF, deranged

So what are the first gifted items or collab is Master Jack going to get do we think?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Lockdown has sent her over the edge 😂 I think she's after any freebies for Master Jack that she can get and maybe a modelling contract (Mum and son) 😂😂 I used to really like her but I think I have seen right through her now. She doesn't seem a very genuine person. I wonder what her neighbours think of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Lockdown has sent her over the edge 😂 I think she's after any freebies for Master Jack that she can get and maybe a modelling contract (Mum and son) 😂😂 I used to really like her but I think I have seen right through her now. She doesn't seem a very genuine person. I wonder what her neighbours think of her.
Oh yes the new faces of Matalan, H&M or Tesco.

Reactions: 2

Could not of put it better myself!!

Fame hungry , self obsessed woman that she is. Lee we all know you read tattle as regular as looking in the mirror. Please for the love of God out those trainers in the bin. They are hideous and do you no favours.

As for wee Jack, you have a lovely boy and I’m sure he has no idea what social media is. Stop exploiting him to something he has no knowledge of. He’s a young boy who is getting opened to so many unknown creepy people. If it was your own personal page, fair enough as you would have it private for close family and friends only.

my personal opinion is your doing it in the hope of a clothing deal. As you have said previously it’s what you want. Your not real and everything you post is fake just like your face. You have fame hungry coming out your pours.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve always felt that when you record moments like reading a book with your child for social media, that your not in the moment or fully appreciating your time with your little one. It comes across disingenuous. It sad when everything you do becomes all about the gram!

• Heart
Well, well,well she has taken our advice and Master Jack is playing outside. And she has not even filmed him. YET
👋👋👋 HI LEE👋👋👋

Well, well,well she has taken our advice and Master Jack is playing outside. And she has not even filmed him. YET
👋👋👋 HI LEE👋👋👋
It’s all for show. She’s on tattle and proving us all wrong (even though we are right) funny how it’s her Mums garden and not hers. Because she wants others to keep her Son amused while she films for insta. The Kenzo Jumper does nothing for you Lee. My 14 yr old and her pals wear that. you need a lint remover for it for your dandruff.

• Haha
Lets get one thing straight about this narcassitic fruitloop. She needs to shut up about george lloyd, yes it is awful how he died and i am not condoning it but at the end of the day he was a high level criminal, maybe she needs to have a look at some of his victims on the internet and imagine how their loved ones feel. I also know for a fact the reason she is going on about blm and dragging that poor child into all her negativity is purely for attention, she doesnt give a duck about it, its giving her something to jump on the bandwagon with because she has nothing else to talk about. Jack does not need to hear her blubbering on about it and now getting him to look good to strangers. She can read his books in private and talk to him about it and leave it at that as he is only a baby but no that won't get her the attention she craves.. She should be ashamed of herself and mr s is a disgrace considering the job he does for not stopping her. She is going to have that poor boy bullied cos of her antics, if he wants to go on her stories when he is old enough to make his own descisions then fair enough but atm he is too young for her to exploit him in this way and he has no choice other than to go on with her clearly encouraging him to do it. Lee you are one of the most vain,embarrasing, narcassitic woman i have ever come across. You live a sad life only for the admiration of people who you do not know and because you are unhappy and have no real friends.!! Surely a family member can see what a bleeping dingbat she is.

• Heart
Lets get one thing straight about this narcassitic fruitloop. She needs to shut up about george lloyd, yes it is awful how he died and i am not condoning it but at the end of the day he was a high level criminal, maybe she needs to have a look at some of his victims on the internet and imagine how their loved ones feel. I also know for a fact the reason she is going on about blm and dragging that poor child into all her negativity is purely for attention, she doesnt give a duck about it, its giving her something to jump on the bandwagon with because she has nothing else to talk about. Jack does not need to hear her blubbering on about it and now getting him to look good to strangers. She can read his books in private and talk to him about it and leave it at that as he is only a baby but no that won't get her the attention she craves.. She should be ashamed of herself and mr s is a disgrace considering the job he does for not stopping her. She is going to have that poor boy bullied cos of her antics, if he wants to go on her stories when he is old enough to make his own descisions then fair enough but atm he is too young for her to exploit him in this way and he has no choice other than to go on with her clearly encouraging him to do it. Lee you are one of the most vain,embarrasing, narcassitic woman i have ever come across. You live a sad life only for the admiration of people who you do not know and because you are unhappy and have no real friends.!! Surely a family member can see what a bleeping dingbat she is.
You have just totally summed up this woman. Very well said.

And just to add,

The narcissist is often a victim of their own deeply embedded insecurities and poor parenting, which failed to teach the importance of humility, emotional generosity, and the ability to put oneself in touch with the feelings of another.
But something quite fascinating has occurred with many of these patients since the coronavirus pandemic emerged. They have been forced to give up the precious control that they felt they must have to keep their lives in order and to be happy. Their ideas of how the world “should“ treat them have been turned upside down and have challenged them to seriously rethink their deeply held beliefs about their importance and superiority over others in their lives.
The COVID-19 horror is affording self-involved, entitled, unempathic individuals an extraordinary opportunity to pause, to take the foot off the self-aggrandizing pedal, and to take a good, hard look at themselves and what their lives really could be about.

• Heart
Let your boy be a boy. Let him out to play and get the fresh air about him. Geezo keeping him in and making him read books while it being filmed. 🙈 just wait until a few years when he’s at the stage everything embarrass him. Ok so he has asthma but my god let him out the house, if anything the fresh air will help. Come on lee let your wee boy be a wee boy as they grow so quickly before you know it he’s a teenager!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My wee boys (all grown now) were taught to be kind when they were little and not to judge anyone as we are all the same and equal I wouldn’t have put them on my story’s telling everyone I’m doing it or done it. In my eyes she’s only doing this to be told how great she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.