Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly the reason I stopped following Lee (other than the dull content) her constant stomping off like a 12 year old every 2 days then coming back declaring they'll not beat me 😴😴

But reading this thread has riled me again. Has she no idea what's going on in the world? While she was sat in her house with a husband (who chose not to live with her during this for whatever reason, they chose it) who would have be on full pay and I assume she is on Furlough pay, posting about everything she is buying while people all over have lost there jobs and are struggling to feed their kids! People have died!!! DIED! A family friend of mine lost her husband, her kids have lost their Dad! And she's on crying cos strangers dont like her 🤬

So Lee if you're reading this here's some simple solutions to your ridiculous problem:
- stay off Tattle and don't read about yourself! If its "friends" sending you screenshots, they're not friends so remove them from your life.
- remove that adorable boy of yours from social media, it is not his choice to be there and unfair of you to parade him. If you think people on here are nasty just wait and see what kids in the playground can be like once they are old enough. Kids can be horrible, remove that risk before it's too late.
- if it upsets you this much stay private!

If however people on here are right and all of this is to increase traffic on your page I despair for you and your family!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is exactly the reason I stopped following Lee (other than the dull content) her constant stomping off like a 12 year old every 2 days then coming back declaring they'll not beat me 😴😴

But reading this thread has riled me again. Has she no idea what's going on in the world? While she was sat in her house with a husband (who chose not to live with her during this for whatever reason, they chose it) who would have be on full pay and I assume she is on Furlough pay, posting about everything she is buying while people all over have lost there jobs and are struggling to feed their kids! People have died!!! DIED! A family friend of mine lost her husband, her kids have lost their Dad! And she's on crying cos strangers dont like her 🤬

So Lee if you're reading this here's some simple solutions to your ridiculous problem:
- stay off Tattle and don't read about yourself! If its "friends" sending you screenshots, they're not friends so remove them from your life.
- remove that adorable boy of yours from social media, it is not his choice to be there and unfair of you to parade him. If you think people on here are nasty just wait and see what kids in the playground can be like once they are old enough. Kids can be horrible, remove that risk before it's too late.

If however people on here are right and all of this is to increase traffic on your page I despair for you and your family!
I could not agree more with everything you have just said !!

One of the things she said yesterday is that she does not ask for shout outs? I think you will find Lee that this is a lie. When you do your Nigella in the kitchen you ask people to tag you if they have tried, also you ask for hashtags to be put when they buy a product you have shared. That is a shout out Lee. Also the way you where calling someone on your page a bam!!! Omg I am cringing that a woman of 45 even uses the word Bam , never mind on her social platform. You are a loose canning and definitely wants it all to be your way or no ones way. I hope you are reading it all. I can’t see the government getting rid of this site, because if they did another would open and so on. What people are doing are talking of what you post on your account with some of us knowing certain things. Basically like a magazine. You are not getting death threats, and no one is sending you dms saying or calling you or your son nasty names. You are an attention seeker and probably so depressed that the limelight is off of you as your 45th birthday is gone, you where probably expecting more and never got. I pity you and definitely think you and social media are not a good mix. This is constructive criticism, not bullying love .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Can I just say what you have wrote here is exactly how everyone on this thread feels! You have summed it up perfectly 👌🏼 Perhaps Lee should have a read at this and have a good look at herself!

Reactions: 8
Totally agree with you too @SJNP I don’t like the way she gets annoyed with her followers who tell her to ignore Tattle, surely if you put yourself on a forum like Instagram u take the good with the bad, just like everyday life some people like you, some people don’t. If you don’t like people’s opinions just remove yourself from whatever is stressing you..simple!

What I want to know is, does this Chanel brooch that Mr S bought her actually exist? Why didn’t she show us when she shows everything else? Been waiting on the big reveal since she showed us the box.

What I want to know is, does this Chanel brooch that Mr S bought her actually exist? Why didn’t she show us when she shows everything else? Been waiting on the big reveal since she showed us the box.
I'm sure she was wearing it in one of her stories. Dont quote me on it though, I could be wrong 😂

Reactions: 5
You mean you didn’t see the close up of her and Mr S in her stories wearing this big blingy brooch! It was obviously that stunning you completely missed it 😂😂

I'm sure she was wearing it in one of her stories. Dont quote me on it though, I could be wrong 😂
She was 😂 i didn’t even know women still wore brooches I thought it was an older lady thing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You mean you didn’t see the close up of her and Mr S in her stories wearing this big blingy brooch! It was obviously that stunning you completely missed it 😂😂

She was 😂 i didn’t even know women still wore brooches I thought it was an older lady thing
But because it’s Chanel (probably fake from Turkey) wrapped in Chanel paper from eBay 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Me too 😂 no i completely missed it 🙄

Reactions: 2
Have you all noticed that the Scottish insta accounts have been awful quiet this week?? (Well the Moany greety ones)

Reactions: 9
Well,well,well here I am lying on my sunbed and realise it's time for a catch up. My God I have missed so much.
Old Ma sherrington has gone radio rental.
So she's made her account private again. Silly women don't worry she will be back by Friday
Poor old ma sherrington must be missing all the comment from her followers. She will be back soon
She's well and truly been caught out and is now playing the poor me card

Hey old ma sherrington your not that important your not even on the main threads on tattle your on a sub thread.
Missed you all my lovely trolls. Right must get back to my hunt for Boxer.

• Haha
Well,well,well here I am lying on my sunbed and realise it's time for a catch up. My God I have missed so much.
Old Ma sherrington has gone radio rental.
So she's made her account private again. Silly women don't worry she will be back by Friday
Poor old ma sherrington must be missing all the comment from her followers. She will be back soon
She's well and truly been caught out and is now playing the poor me card

Hey old ma sherrington your not that important your not even on the main threads on tattle your on a sub thread.
Missed you all my lovely trolls. Right must get back to my hunt for Boxer.
Welcome back you have been missed 😁 hoping you had a nice time too 😊

• Heart
Welcome back you have been missed 😁 hoping you had a nice time too 😊
We're still here I truly feel so blessed to be on holiday.

God Old Ma sherrington really has gone radio rental.
Calm down,clam down Lee it's only for attention on insta.
And come back soon I miss you daily entertainment.

• Haha
We're still here I truly feel so blessed to be on holiday.

God Old Ma sherrington really has gone radio rental.
Calm down,clam down Lee it's only for attention on insta.
And come back soon I miss you daily entertainment.
Oh my bad i thought you were back, well enjoy the rest of your hols and stay safe

Oh my bad i thought you were back, well enjoy the rest of your hols and stay safe
Yeah she has done one of her attention seeking stroppy melt downs AGAIN!! 😁

Reactions: 3
i don’t think it’s a coincidence one bit that she was outed on her grid post for talking about Mario and all of a sudden they’re both silent on insta.

i don’t think it’s a coincidence one bit that she was outed on her grid post for talking about Mario and all of a sudden they’re both silent on insta.
I don’t how I missed that, what did she say?

I don’t how I missed that, what did she say

Reactions: 1
Just been on awld gangsta granny’s insta and look what this ones put about one day we’ll all be going to court 🤣 well if one day we do we’ll all get to meet Lee cos I’m damned sure she’ll be there too after all the comments she makes off her half a dozen accounts.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.