Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B0B15560-5A62-4C04-87A5-813ED6C3E0C6.jpeg

aka I have spent the day reading Tattle then arguing about it AGAIN when someone has a different opinion to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God, those stories tonight are weird, the wee boy must think she’s mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it Christmas🎄 pjs head wearing?
I’m not sure lol but to be fair I wear Christmas pjs all year round! I just can’t get over her crying whilst making him repeat himself for Instagram, it’s so strange.

I’m not sure lol but to be fair I wear Christmas pjs all year round! I just can’t get over her crying whilst making him repeat himself for Instagram, it’s so strange.
no judgement, she just doesn’t strike me as type to wear them all year around. She strikes me as a matching knicker set type lol that’s definitely attention seeking getting him to do that. He probably had to re hearse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for the wee lassy if I’m honest I think she’s suffering with a bit of depression. She seems all over the place at the minute.

Reactions: 2
First time ever commenting what the heck is this self absorbed woman all about. Posting about racism which is just awful but in the same breath saying she is going to duck people up talk about gangster granny 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for the wee lassy if I’m honest I think she’s suffering with a bit of depression. She seems all over the place at the minute.
It’s a shame! She’s clearly not well....and being on Instagram so publicly really isn’t helping her. It’s turning her into such a miserable person!

First time ever commenting what the heck is this self absorbed woman all about. Posting about racism which is just awful but in the same breath saying she is going to duck people up talk about gangster granny 😮
She’s so contradictory it’s unbelievable. Tries to pretend she’s everyone’s pal on Insta where as I can imagine she sends a lot of people hate mail for speaking out and people will be scared to speak out as they think she’s a big account.
She’s literally near a pensioner trying to claw back at her youth. She’s desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is very quiet, I truly hope she is OK.
It must be so hard having two lives.
Your insta pasona life and your life in the real world.
Personally I think her real life is better for her a lovely wee boy and her husband.
Lee I know you read here every day so
Put your energy and time into your real life. Please don't throw it away for a fake life on the gram.
Take a moment to look back and reflect on your insta life. The insta life is fake.
For your health and wellbeing STOP.
Set yourself free Lee and live your best life.

She is very quiet, I truly hope she is OK.
It must be so hard having two lives.
Your insta pasona life and your life in the real world.
Personally I think her real life is better for her a lovely wee boy and her husband.
Lee I know you read here every day so
Put your energy and time into your real life. Please don't throw it away for a fake life on the gram.
Take a moment to look back and reflect on your insta life. The insta life is fake.
For your health and wellbeing STOP.
Set yourself free Lee and live your best life.
She will be having few days off, she does this once and a while.

Reactions: 1
She will be having few days off, she does this once and a while.
Yes she does unfortunately she's attention seeking again and again.
What a sad life to lead. Being valued by comment of people she doesn't even know. It's so sad she only feels worthy by nice comments off her fake followers. Poor Lee needs a big hug and attention off MR WHO WERE NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION.
Why don't her family and friends step in.
The poor woman craves love and affection from strangers. It's so very sad. But then again you make your bed you lie in it and she sold her soul to the devil of the gram.
Like many she is so insignificant.

Reactions: 3
Yes she does unfortunately she's attention seeking again and again.
What a sad life to lead. Being valued by comment of people she doesn't even know. It's so sad she only feels worthy by nice comments off her fake followers. Poor Lee needs a big hug and attention off MR WHO WERE NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION.
Why don't her family and friends step in.
The poor woman craves love and affection from strangers. It's so very sad. But then again you make your bed you lie in it and she sold her soul to the devil of the gram.
Like many she is so insignificant.
One of the biggest attention seekers there is. Reason I joined this forum is because of knowing of Lee as I live locally and my friend lives in her estate. shes Became the local gossip due to how she acts on the gram to how she is out within the gram. It’s total jeckyl & hide. definitely need these strangers to boost her ego and tell her nice/good things as she really doesn’t get all of that off of the gram. One thing I know is with how she dresses (mutton) her poor boy will get stick. someone also needs to tell her that those white high top bikes she wears do not suit her!!! She looks awful with those on.

One of the biggest attention seekers there is. Reason I joined this forum is because of knowing of Lee as I live locally and my friend lives in her estate. shes Became the local gossip due to how she acts on the gram to how she is out within the gram. It’s total jeckyl & hide. definitely need these strangers to boost her ego and tell her nice/good things as she really doesn’t get all of that off of the gram. One thing I know is with how she dresses (mutton) her poor boy will get stick. someone also needs to tell her that those white high top bikes she wears do not suit her!!! She looks awful with those on.
Yes how sad to involved that poor little boy in her search for the Instagram stardom.
Ohh come on spill the tea. It's so good to have someone local to her.

Yes how sad to involved that poor little boy in her search for the Instagram stardom.
Ohh come on spill the tea. It's so good to have someone local to her.
Lol I’m trying to convince my friend to come on as she would love to spill the tea lol I just know her life isn’t as amazing as she makes out. She will say she is shy where as i would say ignorant and stuck up.

Lol I’m trying to convince my friend to come on as she would love to spill the tea lol I just know her life isn’t as amazing as she makes out. She will say she is shy where as i would say ignorant and stuck up.
Oooooh, we love a neighbour🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.