Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
Lee I know your reading so
1. I have just contacted the police force your husband works for and report you for threatening behaviour. Incident number SP0965AP
I have also mentioned that you constantly post pictures of him. No serviing police officer should have any social media accounts has that slipped your mind?
2. You have exposed your husband on social media he is a member of the police force and now you have him on social media.
3. Lee YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE GRAPE JUICE AGAIN as your husband a serving police officer is on the night shift.

Oh dear LEE Sherrington what have you done.
This thread is becoming pathetic to be honest.

Have you really just called the police? What an absolute abhorrent waste of police time. Also serving police officers are allowed social media accounts so i’d advise you to get your facts correct.

Tattle is a community where we can discuss and critique influencers and Lee deserves alot of what she gets but it pains me to read this thread at times and some of the childish shit that is written. Lee doesn't even need an account to read whats written on here, this forum isn't private for christs sake!
Totally agree, there’s one thing gossiping but it’s another
to try and affect someone’s career and livlihood. If the police were called they would not be interested. X

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Thatwoman

I usually like Lee but have to say for a woman that’s having a break from insta she’s clearly having a mental breakdown!!! Absolute loonball. She has absolutely no idea what people are going through during Covid. Ramming her opinion down people’s throats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Dollylollipop

That wee boy was totally prompted while saying that..it was so awkward and uncomfortable to watch..she needs to get a grip of herself...did she say she came from a tough Glasgow housing scheme cos she certainly doesn’t sound like she does.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Unagi

Chatty Member
Something doesn’t sit right with me. It’s almost like neglect in some elements of Jacks life. I don’t doubt her love for him at all but I just feel very uneasy. I get that he has asthma but there’s nothing stopping her taking him out on his bike or a little walk but it’s blatantly obvious that hasn’t happened recently as there’s no way in this heat she could go out with a full face of slap on. I think Mr S needs to be having a word with her, that poor kid is gonna have issues.

• Heart

Unagi

Chatty Member
That poor little boy is emotionally neglected. Someone within the family needs to step in. Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance with those two as parents.
You would think the first night back together as a family they’d all eat together and then watch a movie or play a board game and just enjoy being together but instead Mr and Mrs I love myself get all dolled up to have a date night 🙄 and make the poor kid act and their personal photographer.

@Ah8u got any input to add?!

• Haha

SJNP

Her stories are soooooo long, how can anyone drag out painting on a fake brow for that length of time! And that fake laugh grinds my gears. Oh and while I'm here anyone who has to declare their love for their other half that often has issues! Now that's my morning Lee rant over I'm off for a cuppa 😂

• Haha

Catmum92

Hi guys, I never posted about “influencers” or talkEd about them, publicly. However, I feel the need to share this with you all. I once messaged Lee something lighthearted that was totally inoffensive. She then completely over-reacted, and used the message as an excuse to fill her insta stories for days with attention seeking “I’ve been trolled content”. Poor show, I genuinely really liked her but saw first hand how attention seeking she is, it’s pathetic. My second point relates to her stories this morning where she states she loves to have an argument/discussion with someone intelligent. NICE ONE. Lee is thick as shit, so inarticulate. Also, when she was messaging me abuse for a lighthearted comment her grammar and spelling was shocking, all over the place. Now that’s fine, not everyone is intelligent...but don’t act all high and mighty on your stories that you are intelligent and looking for a square go. Lee just own that you are thick as shit. Seriously she is embarrassing, crying out for attention that clearly her husband doesn’t give her.

• Wow
  • Heart

Dollylollipop

Who does this clown think she is? Telling people what they should do at Christmas, keep your views and opinions to yourself Lee people will do what they think is best for their families and who are you to judge, I’m NHS and I will be seeing my family on Christmas Day whether you like it or not..you’ve sat on your arse for months or posed while your small child took pics of you for the gram, all while your husband worked and stayed with his parents but visited you and could’ve passed the virus on to them and you..I’m actually fucking livid at her, wouldn’t go to a supermarket so definitely hasn’t seen inside a Covid Ward yet spouts all this shit 😡😡😡 I really hope you’re on the wine Lee and sober up and see what an absolute cunt you’ve made yourself look

• Heart
Having a wee chuckle to myself 😂 who remembers the scheme ?? Reality show filmed in Kilmarnock, wonder if our lee applied for it 🤣
She could have been marvins girlfriend and look after bullet the dog 😂😂😂😂

Must be something in the water today her and wee mario are frothing at the mouth like they’ve been on the bath salts, trying to act like danny dyer 🙄

• Haha

Boobyx

All this proclaiming of love doesn’t sit right with me, who exactly is she trying to convince??

All this proclaiming of love doesn’t sit right with me, who exactly is she trying to convince??
Just herself i think, i reckon she treats him like crap and then nicey nicey when she's after something. She's definitely a narcissist full of her own self importance and never sees anything wrong in herself. Fucking irritates me when she constantly put laughing faces after everything she says. Pissoff man youre not even funny ya sad bint

I cannot believe she has just grassed herself up for being on here the other day 😂 i absolutely knew it was her as did another member on here, she has just said about trolls and she calls us out on our opinions with a smiley face. Also liked all the comments where the tattlers were kind of sticking up for her but never liked any other comments... Well well well maybe i should screenshot the Ah8u account, who is really mrs sherrington and send them to the accounts she has been slagging off on here and tell them it is mrs sherrington in disguise. Dropped yourself in it now mrs s, all because you couldn't keep away from here. The true lee sherrington username Ah8U. Well seen as your watching stop showing us ya feckin jaw deformity, weve all seen it a million times and don't really care cos you only look different because of all the shit in and on ya face not because of your surgery. Most men would run a mile if they saw you without ya make up on lol. #catfish #scarymary

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I don’t usually comment on these but I was super upset over her rant. I completely get you can have an opinion and when I have one I feel strongly about, I will not change my mind and I will be very vocal on it😂 that being said, it’s a touchy subject and you don’t have to guilt us for seeing our families thank you very much. I work in a special needs school, I have worked the whole time with children with complex health needs and caring for them 5 days a week. I take it very seriously and have followed the rules to keep them safe. But I feel like I deserve to see my family at Christmas. Of course I will be sensible. I worked my butt off as did many others, it’s alright for some who get gifted free stuff and have been furloughed for ages. Lee really upset a lot of people with her post, and I don’t think it was necessary. Don’t make us feel like we’re awful, selfish people when we are only human, wanting to see our family at Christmas like the government said we could! (Sorry for the post that probably made no sense)

montydonfc

VIP Member
The date night photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 came here for the comments. Christ alive, if I spent 3 months away from my husband we wouldn’t be getting dolled up in our best suit (and trainers wtf) to get our child to take a picture of us that’s for sure! She really does think she’s Ayrshire’s answer to posh spice doesn’t she 😂 she’s cheap and tacky through and through.

• Haha
I agree, I'm not comfortable with all the stories with Jack, there are some very strange people out there ! But I wonder what the long term affect on Jack will be. Yes he is cute but I'm all for children using social media less and having a 'normal' childhood, like playing outside, riding their bikes, playing kick about, enjoying family holidays and days out (in better times obvs) In fact having a carefree, worry free, happy childhood that they will look back on in years to come and think, yeah I had an amazing happy childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Pinkgirl87x

Have you all noticed that the Scottish insta accounts have been awful quiet this week?? (Well the Moany greety ones)

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Ive got to admit I felt very uncomfortable watching her stick the camera in that poor boys face and making him repeat what he had already said off camera about racism (whilst she fake cried in the back ground). It was so staged and unnatural. Making him perform so she has content, is a no from me 😡

• Sad