Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had surgery on her jaw man, i dont think she has mentioned it before 👀. Ill do my tan and facials again for you darlings for the 5379000th time, just incase you have missed it. Piss off man doris you're only doing it as its a paid ad, otherwise you would'nt bother your arse for your darlings! She also need to stop wearing denim hotpants that are meant for a teenager, good figure or not you"re in your late 40s ffs.
Dont think shes very happy with this comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love lee! I really do! I think she’s so positive and we need that in life
I love her too. I love Tattle, am an active poster and think it is needed to uncover the lies and falseness of some of the Influencers but I really don't think she is one of them. She is always 100% up front about her flaws and difficulties, in a genuine way. I am disappointed that fellow Tattlers are pulling apart an Influencers for being honest and showing themselves, warts and all. The latter is what I want to see more of on Insta! Not less!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I love her too. I love Tattle, am an active poster and think it is needed to uncover the lies and falseness of some of the Influencers but I really don't think she is one of them. She is always 100% up front about her flaws and difficulties, in a genuine way. I am disappointed that fellow Tattlers are pulling apart an Influencers for being honest and showing themselves, warts and all. The latter is what I want to see more of on Insta! Not less!
She’s not honest at all, she’s fake as duck and cares embarrassingly much about what other people think of her. How she acts is crazy cringey for a 20 year old never mind a 40+ year old maw.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s not honest at all, she’s fake as duck and cares embarrassingly much about what other people think of her. How she acts is crazy cringey for a 20 year old never mind a 40+ year old maw.
I believe there is a difference; that she is completely honest about how 'fake' her look is and how to achieve it.

Reactions: 4
I believe there is a difference; that she is completely honest about how 'fake' her look is and how to achieve it.
I’m not saying her looks are fake, it’s clear they are. I meant more in general, her whole insta persona is fake.

She absolutely loves having her own thread on here.
Then she tell her followers about the nasty trolls and they then tell her how absolutely fabulous and amazing she is.

• Heart
See, I actually did like lee. She’s wasn’t and still isn’t the worst one on there. However, how she handled the last thread, in my opinion, was screaming for attention. Showing she is just like the bloody rest of them.

Lee, seeing as you clearly are very active on tattle. You’re a hypocrite, addressing the tattle users on your story to come and have a chat with you on there... how about you make a tattle account and join in our convo here
But you won’t do that, coz then you can’t cause a fuss with Attention seeking gobby paragraphs on screenshots.

So, how about *you* Grow some balls and come for a chat, you wee fucker?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
See, I actually did like lee. She’s wasn’t and still isn’t the worst one on there. However, how she handled the last thread, in my opinion, was screaming for attention. Showing she is just like the bloody rest of them.

Lee, seeing as you clearly are very active on tattle. You’re a hypocrite, addressing the tattle users on your story to come and have a chat with you on there... how about you make a tattle account and join in our convo here
But you won’t do that, coz then you can’t cause a fuss with Attention seeking gobby paragraphs on screenshots.

So, how about *you* Grow some balls and come for a chat, you wee fucker?
How right you are. 👏👏

Not liking someone's personality, in my view, isnt what Tattlers use this platform for. If you don't like her personality then don't follow her. Follow people you do like.
So what should I be commenting on if I’m not supposed to comment on her personality?

• Heart
How right you are. 👏👏
100% correct. She deffo has a fake persona on here. She screenshots what really upsets her then takes it back to her followers for attention. I think its her that needs to grow the balls, always threatening in a sly way, come have a wee chat and that she was brought up to fight like shes some sort of gangster not to be messed with lol. If you wee fuckers dont tell me how beautiful i am then i will have yous 😨. There are way more ig who get worse said about them but they dont cry to their followers every time something is said about them. Just shows how superficial and self absorbed she really is.

Oh dear, dear shes off again.
Just like a bottle of fizzy pop you shake it and it explodes.
Ya wee Fuc%$*
She is seething......Again lol

Hello lee 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hating us on her story, hi Lee! Of course you read here. Be honest babe, utan is shite and makes you look metallic bronze, you promote it because they pay you simple as that.
Its awful stuff, makes you go orange and stains the sheets. If it was that good they would not be getting a mrs nobody to promote it, they would use some z lister to do it.

Reactions: 2
Awww Bless she's crying Troll again on her stories.
I bet that full face of make up has melted off her face. May be the real Lee will be revealed.
Not the Wanta ba Gangster cos she's from Glasgow, with a hubby in the undercover secret police force as it's so secret.
Watch out Tattle Trolls her Hubby is investagating us. Taggert Style.

• Haha
Lee,
STOP YOUR CRAVING FOR ATTENTION
Stop trying to make out your some kind of gangster moll as you grew up in the bank end of a council estate in Glasgow.
Your a normal middle age women that her husband pays NO attention too. So you create a fake persona.
Love don't come from fake compliments.
Lee lovely go give yourself some self care.
Oh and BE KIND LEE.
BE KIND TO YOURSELF

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.