Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
74612442-2749-459F-ADBA-2607B35152DF.jpeg

She has taken the injectables too far now and laura Miller is taking advantage by putting more in her face.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg what does 'MR S' see in that 🤣🤣

Always mutton dressed as lamb that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
656F17EA-5749-4A2D-BF7B-44960D5120FC.jpeg
she always reminds me of this fragil rock character . She totally needs to stop with the fillers .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve only recently followed her - what happened to her face?

I didn’t understand the loved you grid post then 4 days later another post saying she’s a single mum? What happened?

I’ve only recently followed her - what happened to her face?

I didn’t understand the loved you grid post then 4 days later another post saying she’s a single mum? What happened?
Think it’s because he’s a key worker, he’s moved out for the time being hence she’s taking on a role as single Mam

I hate when people call themselves single parents when they just have a partner who works away 😩

Reactions: 12
Think it’s because he’s a key worker, he’s moved out for the time being hence she’s taking on a role as single Mam
Nothing like being a single mum at all then being as she has a partner & someone paying towards the bills!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen her via pink peony. Surely her lips must hurt being that big. It’s really not attractive.

Reactions: 1
Something never change.
She's doing shout outs now.
I don't think Mrs S is a bad person at all.
But seriously why do you need to justify yourself by all the kiss your arse comments and share them.
She played the troll card and was weeping and wailing glorifying her self in all her followers love. And now she's back.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.