Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
See, I actually did like lee. She’s wasn’t and still isn’t the worst one on there. However, how she handled the last thread, in my opinion, was screaming for attention. Showing she is just like the bloody rest of them.

Lee, seeing as you clearly are very active on tattle. You’re a hypocrite, addressing the tattle users on your story to come and have a chat with you on there... how about you make a tattle account and join in our convo here
But you won’t do that, coz then you can’t cause a fuss with Attention seeking gobby paragraphs on screenshots.

So, how about *you* Grow some balls and come for a chat, you wee fucker?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Boobyx

Still using Casper for comments. He doesn’t come up with these random quotes on he’s own. He needs to get out to the park, woods, visit he’s Grandparents more. Stuck in that house 24/7
I know she just doesn't give up does she?. I thought when i watched it there's no way jack has just said that himself out of the blue. She must think we were born yesterday, she's relentless. Why would you be lying in bed at this time with your child chatting shit for the gram? Get up put your phone down and let him do what children normally do as in play. Our ronnie pickering needs a fucking slap, i really feel like sending the screenshots of her slagging people of on here from her Ah8u account to the people she follows. Nothing to talk about so puts her child on to get a few likes and comments. Sad old bint!!

Why the angry face bestlife?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Ali88

Saying anyone who disagrees with her should go their local hospital and see people dying 🤔 what if those people disagreeing with her work in hospitals/are NHS Staff. Such tunnel vision and there’s much more to it. And I’m NHS (not hospital Lee, community) and saw plenty of it sadly. the general consensus amongst those who have worked in it for 9 months is also in agreement, used to like Lee but that’s pissed me off tonight.

Pinkgirl87x

Oh jeez!! I’ve been off tattle for a wee while as Ive actually had to look after my kids, husband and dogs. Lee you should try it!!

First things first - the detox soup!!! Fuck me gently!! She would be as well doing the cabbage diet!!! Anyone that tries this for 10 days and gets no welI I will give you her address as that’s just no right!! And promoting something that is not good for you.

Your clothes haul. All bought on credit/shop credit and she will return as she’s no pals or social life and doesn’t go out. Don’t threat, it’s all for show. She will be down the post office returning as I type. As she will have took all her photos for the gram.

wee Jack needs a paddling pool and a wee colour about him.

• Haha

Pinkgirl87x

Fuck me gently! This mutint has lost the plot recently. Yes Lee I am glad someone has commented on your whispering, as why do you whisper? I will tell you why, as your voice irritates you as much as it irritates us. You are one vane woman!! Mr S has had the salary (that I’m sure he works hard for) paid into his bank account and your as happy to be able to spend it. When it runs dry you will be back to auld doore hag bag self again. I predict that it won’t be long until Mr S sees the light and leaves you for someone who enjoys what he enjoys. you Only enjoy yourself and looks. Remember Lee your in a semi detached and walls have ears and neighbours talk 😮

• Heart

Woopsagain

Welcome to you all that have just joined us on this thread. Take a seat and enjoy the daily entertainment. Provided by the one and only Mrs L Sherrington aka gangster granny old ma sherrington

• Haha

Boobyx

Lets get one thing straight about this narcassitic fruitloop. She needs to shut up about george lloyd, yes it is awful how he died and i am not condoning it but at the end of the day he was a high level criminal, maybe she needs to have a look at some of his victims on the internet and imagine how their loved ones feel. I also know for a fact the reason she is going on about blm and dragging that poor child into all her negativity is purely for attention, she doesnt give a fuck about it, its giving her something to jump on the bandwagon with because she has nothing else to talk about. Jack does not need to hear her blubbering on about it and now getting him to look good to strangers. She can read his books in private and talk to him about it and leave it at that as he is only a baby but no that won't get her the attention she craves.. She should be ashamed of herself and mr s is a disgrace considering the job he does for not stopping her. She is going to have that poor boy bullied cos of her antics, if he wants to go on her stories when he is old enough to make his own descisions then fair enough but atm he is too young for her to exploit him in this way and he has no choice other than to go on with her clearly encouraging him to do it. Lee you are one of the most vain,embarrasing, narcassitic woman i have ever come across. You live a sad life only for the admiration of people who you do not know and because you are unhappy and have no real friends.!! Surely a family member can see what a fucking dingbat she is.

• Heart

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
OMG! The 45th birthday photo uploaded 15 minutes ago. What time did she wake up this morning to trowl her make up on and dress up in that half blazer half corset ensemble?! Its your fucking birthday, have a lie in for fuck sake.

• Haha

Boobyx

Dear Lee.......................................... We all know you have an account on here to rant/take the piss & talk about your insta friends while also looking at your own thread, you couldn't even film the moment of father and son today without making it about you could you? If we are idiots then what does that make you??.... Please don't flatter and delude yourself that we are obsessed with you, you are like a parody account and you are entertaining us in a comical way with your cringeworthy posts. Stop playing gangster granny you're already on here so why don't you defend yourself?? You try desperately to convince your followers that you are not trolling on here but you are 1000000%. You always say we are sad and you're happy with your life but yet we are not the ones shouting about it you are as we don't need to do that you see, we don't need people telling us how great and beautiful we are because we know we are 😁 You can't be that happy because you protest about it far far too much.
You're a narcissist and you know it, come on and debate with us lee from one of your 2/3 accounts on here. Very much looking forward to hearing from you Mrs L Savage
20200731_195752.jpg
20200731_195820.jpg
Screenshot_20200731-185656_Instagram.jpg

Kind regards
The Boobyx

• Heart

Becky042

Jack such a sweet boy but does anybody else think he looks sickly pale like a vampire open ur bloody blinds Lee let some light into the place and get the boy in the garden to play

• Haha
  • Angry

Pinkgirl87x

Ok first post about Lee.

i have followed her since November 19 as I live locally to her and heard about it through the vine. (Local Gossip really)

Now 🙄 I have had to unfollow as her negativity is draining me. The way she speaks about Mr S and her Son. I’m Sorry but mr S needs to arrest you for sheer embarrassment that you bring into your home. I think you genuinely are going through a mid life crisis and need to wind it in a bit.
Yes dress how you wish, if you want to look like mutton that is your choice just like it’s everyone’s choice to opinion someone who is public on Instagram and shares every aspect. Angry your husbands job was spoke about, you caused that as people will watch you and be intrigued to know more about you. I know she’s doesn’t have any friends and that this is her life/pals and without it she would still be miserable as sin. My bets is that this Instagram page will end her marriage.

• Heart

Perfectlyimperfect

I’ve always felt that when you record moments like reading a book with your child for social media, that your not in the moment or fully appreciating your time with your little one. It comes across disingenuous. It sad when everything you do becomes all about the gram!

• Heart

Boobyx

So she has gone around her parents house and instead of sitting with them she has gone onto the gram to talk about their garden and her's..is there actually something wrong with this woman? Lee is the gram all you think about 24/7?, she has a home, a husband and child but all she does is spend time on instagram wanting to be loved by strangers and has her child taking posed photographs of her, she is a middle aged woman ffs not a teenager, celeb or even a Z lister... her priorities are all wrong.

Now she is taking the piss out of her mams garden, really? She is nearly 50 years old and is walking around the garden filming her mams ornaments for instagram 🙈 how immature is that not to mention boring. She really needs to grow up, what a shambles of a woman she is, she's getting worse 😶

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

ruruxx

Surprised she hasn't gone to get microblading for her brows if she is that bothered about them. Given that she spends all that on fillers etc would have thought she would be up for that.
I'm sure when someone offers to gift her microblading she will be more that up for it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Buy the wean a paddling pool and let him out the back to be a wean!! Tomorrow to be a roaster...let’s see if he gets to go out in the sunshine