Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree that the clothes must go back. I've thought that for a long time. You see her wear the odd thing in some of her posts but the majority are never seen again. And I couldn't see the point in all the Christmas Party clothes as by her own admission she wasn't going out so what's the point in wasting money. 🤷‍♀️ Don't get it ! Sad really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well said!! I think she is ordering in a credit card for photo purposes and the. Sends back. Also she dresses to the nines but never se her out on a date or a night out wearing these outfits. What actually is the purpose of her cocktail dresses and Dress up looks when she doesn’t go out? And the constant mentions of a balmain blazer. She says she hints for Mr S but we all know it’s on the hope you are “gifted” one 😂😂😂
💯 hoping it’s gifted! She doesn’t have any real friends I don’t think or you’re right... you never see her and Mr S out on a date... I can imagine he’s probably embarrassed by how she dresses and acts! She’s like a teenage girl who’s never had any attention from boys xx

I do agree that the clothes must go back. I've thought that for a long time. You see her wear the odd thing in some of her posts but the majority are never seen again. And I couldn't see the point in all the Christmas Party clothes as by her own admission she wasn't going out so what's the point in wasting money. 🤷‍♀️ Don't get it ! Sad really.
She’s sad. Lives her life through Instagram instead of enjoying her real life with her husband and child. They are side lined for Instagram. She’ll be the destroyer in her own downfall xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I give it until Sunday and she’ll be back. Crying videos all about racism etc... something she has very little understanding of I feel

What I don’t understand is how she can afford all of those clothes which let’s be honest don’t suit her, but they can’t afford to take their son on holiday. That’s what she was saying last year. Jack had never been aboard as they couldn’t afford it 🤔 maybe stop buying £100 tops etc
Yes and buying the whole make up counter of boots for her mush. Botox, fillers, hair extensions etc, she must spend all their money on herself the goon. Don't get me started on the black lives matter debate, it took her a few days to even mention it. Then she jumped on the bandwagon to get attention even dragging jack into it!! Mr s needs to tell mrs bucket to stfu and stop embarrasing herself for all.and sundry. How he hasn't left the loon i dont know, his copper mates must piss themselves behind his back

Yes and buying the whole make up counter of boots for her mush. Botox, fillers, hair extensions etc, she must spend all their money on herself the goon. Don't get me started on the black lives matter debate, it took her a few days to even mention it. Then she jumped on the bandwagon to get attention even dragging jack into it!! Mr s needs to tell mrs bucket to stfu and stop embarrasing herself for all.and sundry. How he hasn't left the loon i dont know, his copper mates must piss themselves behind his back
I don’t think their marriage is as happy as she makes out tbh. You never see them posting happily together - his smiling photos always looking like he’s secretly thinking “duck off you brass can” 😂😂 I feel so bad for Jack. He’s emotionally neglected - always playing himself or watching tv.. never see her sitting down playing Lego etc it’s always Mr S

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I'm probably thick but if she works for Dior why doesn't she use most of their products as I'm sure they will be a concession ...or does she but promotes the freebies. I'm sorry I used to like her but that last story about racism with that little boy has finished it for me. He is 6 for goodness sake yes he should know about it but not be paraded on social media while his mum is sobbing (??) That is, in my opinion, unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I'm probably thick but if she works for Dior why doesn't she use most of their products as I'm sure they will be a concession ...or does she but promotes the freebies. I'm sorry I used to like her but that last story about racism with that little boy has finished it for me. He is 6 for goodness sake yes he should know about it but not be paraded on social media while his mum is sobbing (??) That is, in my opinion, unacceptable.
Little Jack in that video, my Hisband would of given me a wee sit down and spoken to if that was me. I fact in a lot of her posts if this was me I’d be getting a sit down to off of family and friends. hopefully she is away to the doctor today. This influencing on social media needs to end as they say it’s the trolls that are causing it, no you choose to put your life on show so expect opinions/criticism. In my opinion she’s done herself a favour deleting her page. as it will help her mental state/marriage .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just felt quite sick about that video. In fact I couldn't watch it. A child shouldn't be paraded on social media like that. Sorry I don't want to offend anyone but I keep thinking about that baby's mental health. If she wants to parade herself then fine but not the child.

Children aren’t racist. They take no notice of colour, religion or nationality so what the duck is she doing ramming it down he’s throat. He actually looked terrified in that post. He had no idea what she was making him say and why. He’s such a sad looking little boy. He needs to get out and get some fresh air and dirt on he’s skin!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mrs Meldrum
Aw don’t know who that is 🙄😂

Children aren’t racist. They take no notice of colour, religion or nationality so what the duck is she doing ramming it down he’s throat. He actually looked terrified in that post. He had no idea what she was making him say and why. He’s such a sad looking little boy. He needs to get out and get some fresh air and dirt on he’s skin!! Xx
Totally agree with everything you said

Reactions: 4
Agree!! I have 2 kids and they are both 10 and 14 and not once have I ever had to educate them regarding race or nationality. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t get spoken about because it does. But they know what’s right and what’s wrong and what’s good manners and what’s bad manners.

• Heart
This woman is an absolute embarrassment ... nobody cares whether you are on or off Instagram Lee. She’s like a spoilt brat who storms off if she doesn’t get attention

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.