Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like this account but like all the others I follow on insta I don't share pages. I just don't. I like to watch stories etc but I've never thought I needed to promote other people's accounts. I saw the post before about how people don't share her page. I felt really guilty and pressured to then share it. But then thought why should I as that's not why I'm on insta. Nothing against this account for saying that but loads of insta accounts get really aggy about people not sharing. Then they say oh it's not about the number of followers etc but clearly it must Be otherwise why are they so bothered. I've literally got about 70 followers and I don't care. I post what I like and not bothered how many followers I have.

I think insta has changed its all about making money and being popular with the in crowd of insta. No thanks I just do me and wish others would just do the same and go back to posting fun stuff or pics of their home etc and not be all about the ads and swipe ups.
Totally agree with everything you've said here! And that was exactly how I felt, guilty and pressured - Not a great way to make followers feel is it!

Reactions: 1
Ooh I totally agree she is amazing at make up. wish I was!
Hello lee or hubby 1005, liking the nice post about yourself haha

Ooh I totally agree she is amazing at make up. wish I was!
She plasters it on ffs, its like a thick mask. She looks a totally different person by the time she's finished. Make up is supposed to enhance your beauty not hide it and apply it like a drag queen. Fake just like her i'm afraid. Its taken her days to mention george lloyd because most people have, as she was too wrapped up in herself threatening to duck trolls up. Her words not mine btw

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well just when you think she's shut up off she goes again.
I guess she was worried yesterday that this thread went quite. So she has another rant to stir it all up again.
Desperate housewive trying to be a gangster.
Don't worry Lee we will keep watching you. And nobody needs to sent you screenshots as you read here all the time.
Your self Importance is off the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is so desperate, desperate housewife more like! She does this constantly on loop is this the third time? Cries and woe me, deletes or goes private, comes out fighting like a prize winning bulldog. Yawn 🥱
Just put on your multiple layers of slap, take your pictures, panel your airing cupboard and jog on!!
Who wants to see Mr S get you fit? I’d rather not hen, your kitchen parties are cringe enough without seeing you in cheap Lycra teeny tiny shorts bouncing around smiling like a lunatic and fake laughing!
oh and Lee, Put a shower curtain down to protect your floor from the deluge of sweat congealed foundation/concealer/highlight/blush. Maybe you could flog it after as art?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello lee or hubby 1005, liking the nice post about yourself haha
No one can have a remotely favourable opinion of anyone on here at any point without being accused of being the person in question. Behave yourself. If you’d bother to look back you would see that Tom Kitten posted on the page before about Lee and it wasn’t exactly outright glowing.

On Lee, I used to quite like her but I think she now believes she’s far superior to what she is. My friend said she’s messaged her a few times and Lee doesn’t even read the messages. Too busy for her minions.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think it was around april time! I've noticed she doesnt often acknowledge her supporters, but makes a huge deal out of any kind of negativity she gets. She claims to focus on the positive but, doesnt look that way 🤷🏻‍♀️
Haha well that was me and I can assure you she wasn’t being trolled...the next day she was on her stories referring to me as a gobshite. All for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is actually vile. All she can do is claim we are trolls and bullies... far from it. Why would we contact her on our instas? All she would do is try to act the big I am then screenshot the whole convo onto her stories. She’s actually laughable! Everything has to be on her terms, no wonder Mr S has fucked off... she would be an absolute nightmare to live with! She’s mentally unstable.

She is so desperate, desperate housewife more like! She does this constantly on loop is this the third time? Cries and woe me, deletes or goes private, comes out fighting like a prize winning bulldog. Yawn 🥱
Just put on your multiple layers of slap, take your pictures, panel your airing cupboard and jog on!!
Who wants to see Mr S get you fit? I’d rather not hen, your kitchen parties are cringe enough without seeing you in cheap Lycra teeny tiny shorts bouncing around smiling like a lunatic and fake laughing!
oh and Lee, Put a shower curtain down to protect your floor from the deluge of sweat congealed foundation/concealer/highlight/blush. Maybe you could flog it after as art?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Contouring her buzz light year chin into next week with all those layers.

• Haha
No one can have a remotely favourable opinion of anyone on here at any point without being accused of being the person in question. Behave yourself. If you’d bother to look back you would see that Tom Kitten posted on the page before about Lee and it wasn’t exactly outright glowing.

On Lee, I used to quite like her but I think she now believes she’s far superior to what she is. My friend said she’s messaged her a few times and Lee doesn’t even read the messages. Too busy for her minions.
Who's Tom Kitton??

This is the first time I’ve posted here on tattle. I’m here to have a nose but I really feel I should comment on what I see as the fall of Lee Sherrington.

What a joy she used to be! Her fabulous home, her outfits for nights out with friends, I used to look forward to her posts! But something has happened over the past year and she has shown a completely different side of herself. Once you notice it, it’s hard to see anything but.

She is manipulative towards her followers, preparing them for photos she is going to post and telling them why they should like it, hours before even putting it up! Telling them they should share her but she will only do shout outs for Instagrammers with huge followings 😏 And now with the tattle posts! Calling out people here for disguising their identities but couldn’t possibly name the actual website for fear of others reading these opinions about her.

It’s such a shame. I really never saw her for the clever narcissist she really is. I know influencers tend to be very self involved but this woman’s constant posting of her face alongside inspirational messages and EVERY SINGLE THING she talks about relating back to herself (“you know me,” “my crazy personality” etc) has driven me mad. I’ve now done the sensible thing and unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok first post about Lee.

i have followed her since November 19 as I live locally to her and heard about it through the vine. (Local Gossip really)

Now 🙄 I have had to unfollow as her negativity is draining me. The way she speaks about Mr S and her Son. I’m Sorry but mr S needs to arrest you for sheer embarrassment that you bring into your home. I think you genuinely are going through a mid life crisis and need to wind it in a bit.
Yes dress how you wish, if you want to look like mutton that is your choice just like it’s everyone’s choice to opinion someone who is public on Instagram and shares every aspect. Angry your husbands job was spoke about, you caused that as people will watch you and be intrigued to know more about you. I know she’s doesn’t have any friends and that this is her life/pals and without it she would still be miserable as sin. My bets is that this Instagram page will end her marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok first post about Lee.

i have followed her since November 19 as I live locally to her and heard about it through the vine. (Local Gossip really)

Now 🙄 I have had to unfollow as her negativity is draining me. The way she speaks about Mr S and her Son. I’m Sorry but mr S needs to arrest you for sheer embarrassment that you bring into your home. I think you genuinely are going through a mid life crisis and need to wind it in a bit.
Yes dress how you wish, if you want to look like mutton that is your choice just like it’s everyone’s choice to opinion someone who is public on Instagram and shares every aspect. Angry your husbands job was spoke about, you caused that as people will watch you and be intrigued to know more about you. I know she’s doesn’t have any friends and that this is her life/pals and without it she would still be miserable as sin. My bets is that this Instagram page will end her marriage.
Ok first post about Lee.

Totally agree with this, she has become a total nightmare to watch. The post with her stomach sticking out, loòk everyone while i contrive a story about me gaining weight so you can all watch mr s get me into shape. BULLSHIT!! She is arching her back and pushing her stomach out to make it look bigger than it really is, when does she ever post a pic of herself stood like that? NEVER!! Oh look at me i am so honest and relatable ive put weight on, she probably just needs a tit, ive got ibs and my stomach can swell like that too but it goes down. She is full of it, all she wants is to show mr s pretending to get her into shape and how good he is. No lee you are not going to get a contract for a fitness dvd and become a fitness and diet guru. Your recipes are all stolen from bbc recipes and other recipe websites, they are not your own!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really hope Lee read the 2 above comment.
You can't just put your whole life on Insta without any negative comments.
Lee has so much but she's throwing it away for a life on the gram.
Lee, honey it's not worth it.
You have now made yourself into a insta persona your swearing and threats are possibly the real you.
The girl from a back end council estate in Glasgow.
And I find it strange that in lockdown you say your husband has been spat on yet you have never mentioned this before. Again I believe you made that comment for attention!!
You have a lovely little family yet you are willing to destroy it for a life on the gram. There are 100 of you on the gram Lee. San bored lonely middle age women that the random like comment makes you justify your life. Your all craving attention
Sad middle age women that chase thier lost youth and look to other for validation.
Lee you create this all and when people call you out you can't cope
That my lovely Lee is a true nassasist.
I truly hope you take some time out from the gram and come back refresh like the person you used to be.
Unfortunately Lee you have brought your downfall on yourself.
Sad but true.
Sorry my lovely Tattle trolls for the rant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The post about her stomach is her way of attention seeking. Trying to get people to give her compliments on how great she still looks. Also trying to get Mr S involved with her page is her way of saying they are all happy and he will do anything. I get the impression he’s forced and doesn’t want anything to do with it and probably tells her repeatedly to close page down as he sick of her wining about it. She probably lacks attention and affection at home and craves on the gram.

it’s a home account and you are turning it into such a negative page.

always pics of he coped up inside with the wee boy always on computer. really nice weather and you never see her outside in her garden playing with him??? Thoughts on this is he’s left to his own devices and she’s getting “glammed up” for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You know Ladies
My heart bleeds for her. She is throwing away her family for the gram.
Exactly how many of you with children sit in your garden. And watching them play, having fresh air away from Xbox games and what ever.
I truly wonder what Doir would think of her passive aggressive approach.
Not the best ambassador for applying their products.
I truly hope you has read these comments and hopefully it will make her think.
Such negativity is not good for the soul so a normal person would remove themself.
Oh I am sure she will be ranting later.

I stand by what I’ve said and definitely think she is going through a mid life crisis. Clinging on to her youth. Or maybe she is battling depression ? I know she loves MrS and he works hard I’m sure, but she’s always home with that wee boy whilst he’s “working” can’t help that she says this time and time again as if she is trying to prove and cover up what is actually going on. I bet they argue like mad because of her moods with her page. Oh and I know my Husband would be mortified If I came on and had a Cher party on My page with the big wig 😂😂😂 I almost died with embarrassment for her. Wtf was that all about. And the fact she done it during the day and not at night after a few wines. Oh I’m sure she will be all over this but won’t post as she has quoted on her page that it’s the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok first post about Lee.

Let’s be honest her marriage is already dead in the water! This is why she lives her life through insta - those kitchen parties she has for hours... who’s looking after her son at those times? She’s certainly not, she’s too busy getting plastered for her insta friends

You know Ladies
My heart bleeds for her. She is throwing away her family for the gram.
Exactly how many of you with children sit in your garden. And watching them play, having fresh air away from Xbox games and what ever.
I truly wonder what Doir would think of her passive aggressive approach.
Not the best ambassador for applying their products.
I truly hope you has read these comments and hopefully it will make her think.
Such negativity is not good for the soul so a normal person would remove themself.
Oh I am sure she will be ranting later.
Ranting at someone sending her screenshots... not like she’s on here reading our every word 🤔😂

Reactions: 4
So someone has challenged her directly
It's on her grid post from 4 days ago. A pic that wee Jack the lad had taken.
Ohh can't wait to see her reply
Quick check it out before she deletes it.
Haha what a naughty person they are.❤👏❤👏

So someone has challenged her directly
It's on her grid post from 4 days ago. A pic that wee Jack the lad had taken.
Ohh can't wait to see her reply
Quick check it out before she deletes it.
Haha what a naughty person they are.❤👏❤👏
What does it say ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.