Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Boom, here such a company is 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
If Lauryn sees this she'll be furious because the company name implies not only that Annie legally shares Kyle's surname even if she didn't change it on social media but also that she has direct and equal access to Kyle's finances and doesn't receive some sort of allowance like Lauryn (as Lauryn seems to think that she and Annie are on the same level). Put that in your pipe and smoke it hun 🤣

If Lauryn sees this she'll be furious because the company name implies not only that Annie legally shares Kyle's surname even if she didn't change it on social media but also that she has direct and equal access to Kyle's finances and doesn't receive some sort of allowance like Lauryn (as Lauryn seems to think that she and Annie are on the same level). Put that in your pipe and smoke it hun 🤣
I did a bit more research and Annie is listed as a person with significant control, further explained as ownership of 25-50% shares......Lauryn won't see a penny💀😭🤣 If Annie has at maximum 50% shares, then Kyle can only be judged on 50% of his income at most, not including paying employees, etc. Get a job Loz, you're fucked. Also kudos to Annie for securing the bag, once again wishing Annie a very happy IWD (belated).

Also, the company was created in April 2021. Does anyone know if Lauryn had a meltdown then? I imagine she experienced a significant decrease in maintenance at that time. It also implies that the company was founded because of her as Kyle has been a high earner for years 🤣

I think I know what triggered her meltdown (in addition to the IWD posts) a couple of days ago. Annie only became a person with significant control on the 1st of March, 2022. Which would definitely result in a maintenance decrease and Lauryn was likely to be notified of that in the days preceding her meltdown. They've got your number love xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’m not a regular of this thread but ladies, do you think we should ask for a Lauryn Wiki page? We could add in everything to one place and let people see her in all her glory (so to speak)?

The Mods decide if it’s appropriate but we’ve got:

* Sister of Big Brother’s Chloe Goodman (😂) and MJ
* Convicted benefit cheat
* The whole Kyle business, including befriending Annie before hopping over to Hong King
* The fertility bracelet/infinity pool shenanigans
* Puma-gate
* We could add all her screenshots and photos into one gallery
* We could put all the photos where she’s blatantly copying Annie side by side with actual Annie photos
* Her nastiness - the sun cream on Kairo, digging out Chloe for not losing baby weight as fast as her
* We’d have to have a section on her heroics too, fair’s fair (😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Kyle has reposted this onto his story. I had a look on some of the posts and look!!! Stalker Lairen has liked a photo of Kyle from January
Omg she is actually obsessed with him, searching his fan pages and everything 😆 god Lauryn you seriously need to get a life, is that really what your “exhausting days” consist of? Stalking Kyle…

• Haha
  • Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
Remember when someone 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ it was either chloe, Mel Reeves or that Katy Jayne Morgan hulk said Kyle "had been obsessed with Lauryn for years" ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Oh ffs, actual proper ffs, Ann Summers have posted beggy Mitchell to their stories for endo awareness month, massively gone down in my estimations, are they doing that badly that they have to share begging bowl begman on their account with her Nora batty get up. Get yer self in the bin Ann

• Haha
  • Sick

Cocoluna

VIP Member
I thought she was infertile, told she'd never have children and giro was an absolute miracle. Doesn't sound that way with the answer she gave to do you want anymore children

• Haha
  • Wow

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Good catch! I knew they weren’t stupid. Gutted Lauryn 🤪
Oooh the address is interesting. Don't want to say much cause of Lairyn

Nature of the business - "Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate"

Do we think this is why Lauryn is so unhappy. They will own her home and have a lot of control. Imagine after everything, Annie is her landlady 🙏

That would be truly beautiful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Rose94

VIP Member
My dad wanted nothing to do with me when I was born yet was and still is the best dad ever to his other kids, even now in my 20’s it crushes my heart when I think about him abandoning me like that and I think that’s why I really despise Kyle, he shouldn’t of dipped his dick if he didn’t wanna step up to a potential pregnancy, he’s conceived 3 other kids he knows exactly how babies are made I think he’s scum
But with that being said my mum was amazing, never ever once did she bad mouth my dad to me in fact he was very rarely spoken about so as a child I was fine with the situation because I didn’t know any other way. It wasn’t till I was older and saw for myself what my dad was like that it affected me
please lauryn coming from someone who was in kairos shoes don’t emphasise how unwanted he is by his dad because it will damage him!! She really needs to think about her child’s feelings over getting one over on Kyle constantly, honesty isn’t always best

• Heart

lauryn hoebag91

She does not have endo at all lies after lies and I hope one day Kyle comes and tells everything or that midwife from her 1st ever scan not the one where she said she first found out because that’s not the truth 👀😂🍿

• Wow
  • Haha
I don’t get why she can’t just do what every other single mother who doesn’t have their child’s father involved do? MOVE ON. If my mother ever ranted like she does on social media about my father I would be truly truly embarrassed. I really do feel sorry for Kairo, it’s him who will be bullied because of her attention seeking antics. Oh and don’t get me started on the Spanish 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Going back to this meltdown earlier this month, that ll explain her going to the car to rant for her stories and doing the cow reference pointing it at Annie, she's obviously raging like fuck that Annie has so much access/control its fucking hilarious 😂😂😂 bet she didn't want Carron joolie hearing her rant. Fancy being that jealous of another woman when you were the one trying to wreck a family. Her little plan to snare herself a high profile rich person has backfired spectacularly 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I think it's funny that her doctor says that she can't use tampons but at the height of her endometriosis pain she could shove Kyle up her fanny :unsure: 😆 ......and her other clients.

• Haha

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
Calling the paps to take a photo of you leaving hospital where your sister is having an emergency operation. Gazing into the distance, pout, handbag on arm pose, hair and make up done and dressed like she’s off for brunch with her mum (no friends to go with.) She really is trash. She’s been trying to attach herself to any ounce of fame for years. Kyle really was her golden ticket - she’d though she’d hit the jackpot. Now she’s stuck with a child she clearly doesn’t enjoy parenting, living in her mums spare room, no job, no friends, sisters can’t stand her and Annie Walker permanently living rent free in her head. I can’t explain the levels of second hand embarrassment I get from her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Lauryn is the human equivalent of looking back on your fb memories from 14 years ago and cringing like fuck that you used to write shite on SM.

What's she going do when he is older, aww lookKairo this was the time mummy made a fool of us at the euros because your dad rejected you, doesn't time fly son 😑😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Congrats to @Lizzy 93! You’ve done it again🥳

In true Lauryn style, there is only one right answer. Choose wisely……or I’ll cause carnage 😂

Short recap:
Lauryn has been caught by tattle detectives sending messages to herself using many burner accounts.

She has taught her son the N word And posted and unnecessarily long video about monkeys.

We re-visited the petition scandal and we are still shocked and amazed…

Some predict an OnlyFans reveal for Lauren after doing an unwanted Ann Summers collaboration. Unwanted by Ann Summers that is… They had no idea about their endometriosis collaboration with Beggy bracelets. She was wearing an awful white wedding lingerie set that I suspect she bought as soon as she got a positive pregnancy test. She has 106k Instagram followers but got less than 1000 likes on the post… That says it all.

Both Chloe and Amelia have unfollowed Lauryn. It serves her right as she seems to have no sympathy for her sister and nephew who are stuck in hospital because of his suspected meningitis. Instead of posting in support or helping Grant and Amelia with Isla, She has captured herself ranting and raving about Kyle. I won’t explain the rant because I can’t do it justice. She’s bonkers. The rant was brought on by Kyle posting a picture of his wife and mother on IWD.

Shady Queen Sian has weighed in with these wise words: “or for some all three. Keep trying. You’ll never be her honey.”

It is also possible that Loz is about to be homeless. Also, in case you were wondering she gets the Caribbean tan.

Annie has been sighted completely unbothered by jangle bangle. We love to see it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
She won’t legally be entitled to much at all - despite what he earns. The cap on CSA will work in his favour and so it should. I don’t see why him earning £1k a week or 200k a week makes a difference. How can she prove that bringing Kairo up costs more because his dads a footballer than it would if his dad was a plumber? If she wants to live comfortable then that’s on her. She really expected to be living a life of luxury didn’t she?

• Heart