Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bleeping extra though like she thinks her son is some sort of messiah because he's da is Kyle walker. Like everyone will fall over and faint in adoration if she shows his face.

Kyle has 3 boys and we know what they look like.
Everyone thinks their child/pals kid/niece/nephew is the best thing that ever walked the planet and they/we are all correct.

We don't care if you show your sons face no one does, I personally would not find any more enjoyment seeing her sons face than I would any insta begs child.

Lauryn you ain't special hun

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Kyle clicks his fingers she go running like a dog even gave him his name she’s the one that reacted when she saw the IWD pictures and accuses them of stalking her she’s a joke

Reactions: 19
How funny would it be if the birthday girl Sian posts a pic of her Annie Kyle RRR celebrating tonight 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She obv checks here regularly, within a shirt period of time whenever we post anything like that iwd post with Kyle and Annie she reacts like a raging nutjob and all of a sudden she is posting her bile all over SM

Reactions: 13
How funny would it be if the birthday girl Sian posts a pic of her Annie Kyle RRR celebrating tonight 😂😂😂😂😂
Husband is out tonight. Kids will be in bed soon, and there’s nothing on TV, so I am here for a meltdown 😂 if she can avoid having one on Saturday as I’m out all day for the first time since baby and without baby, that’ll be great 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More videos of Kairo with a different monkey. Well done you stupid cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Husband is out tonight. Kids will be in bed soon, and there’s nothing on TV, so I am here for a meltdown 😂 if she can avoid having one on Saturday as I’m out all day for the first time since baby and without baby, that’ll be great 👍🏼
😂😂 she might do a Saturday special for you.

Tbh my main concern right now is my dear mate Carron Joolie.

will she be homeless ?
Did she buy Lauryn out?
Will she be in Chloes Boxroom?
Is she downsizing ?
Is she staying in Brighton ?
Is she borrowing from Sean ?

Lauryn said Carron Joolie works bless her

Laurun and little man Johnny have somehow outgrown a 4 bed house full of junk

poor Carron

pray for Carron
🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
😂😂 she might do a Saturday special for you.

Tbh my main concern right now is my dear mate Carron Joolie.

will she be homeless ?
Did she buy Lauryn out?
Will she be in Chloes Boxroom?
Is she downsizing ?
Is she staying in Brighton ?
Is she borrowing from Sean ?

Lauryn said Carron Joolie works bless her

Laurun and little man Johnny have somehow outgrown a 4 bed house full of junk

poor Carron

pray for Carron
🙏🙏🙏
FFS, I hope not. Think I need to put a lock on my phone, so I don’t come on here and out myself. Although I’d like some of you funny fuckers as my real friends 😘

Carron Joolie has had enough. She’s definitely buying her out. She’s had enough. I wonder if she wanted KW to put a deposit down somewhere for her 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still think she’s getting her house tbh
Just not as fast as the 7 months
KW is moving at a snails pace
Can’t believe he has to buy her a house when she part owns her current gaff

sian tell us how much she’s getting ever so subtly please xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19

He would’ve definitely bought her one if she kept her mouth shut.

I hope the Kilners read here 👀 I imagine them laughing their heads off at some of the whitty bants we have

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He would’ve definitely bought her one if she kept her mouth shut.

I hope the Kilners read here 👀 I imagine them laughing their heads off at some of the whitty bants we have
I think they do the “ not my jacket” was just 🔥🔥 unless she saw the hero article 😂😂😂

I reckon lauryns has signed up for email alerts

whenever you type her name in google it says Lauryn Goodman tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they do the “ not my jacket” was just 🔥🔥 unless she saw the hero article 😂😂😂

I reckon lauryns has signed up for email alerts

whenever you type her name in google it says Lauryn Goodman tattle 😂😂😂
Thats how i found tattle 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Here’s my infertility story. I’ve been trying for a baby properly for about a year now. And on and off for about three. Still nothing. Well I conceive but doesn’t seem to implant and stay 😫 last year, I had nine chemicals. January 2021 was the first time, we produced a positive test after three years of nothing. I’ve had my hormones checked and all is good. So far that’s all we have done to find out what’s happening. It’s horrible being so close but yet so far. You don’t know if it’s going to be the one or another miscarriage. And once again, more people around you seem to be getting pregnant. And it’s hard not to look at people like Lauryn and be so angry towards them when they have their ‘miracles’ and don’t appreciate what they have, knowing that you would do ANYTHING to have your own miracle. She flogs a scam bracelet. Telling people that it gets them pregnant. I didn’t need a bracelet to fall pregnant thanks Lauryn. But for people who wants something so much, they would do anything to get it. Luckily I’m not stupid enough to believe that stones, get you pregnant. But there are some people out there who would fall for that and all Lauryn is doing is cashing in. All I can say is, when karma bites, it bites hard. 🙂

I watched her stories last night and I’m not detective or anything but when someone lies, they look away. I believe to the left? In her stories she looks to the right (her camera is reversed) a lot especially when she says she has really bad panic attacks. There is also something scripted by her responses, I’m not sure but I just know she’s telling fibs! And why didn’t she video respond to the last question?
Good luck, I really hope you get your miracle soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I don't think she is or not in the way she's wanting. I think if Carron is buying her out or they're selling it would count as making herself homeless so she wouldn't be entitled to anything. It might be that instead of maintenance of X he reduces and rents somewhere for her.

That would explain her bitterness and panic attacks. Nothing is going to her entitled little plan.

FFS, I hope not. Think I need to put a lock on my phone, so I don’t come on here and out myself. Although I’d like some of you funny fuckers as my real friends 😘
Same! Would happily be friends with some of you amazing ladies. ❤

• Heart
I think the photo of her & kairo with Kyle on the screen in the background is the worst she’s done, i wouldn’t ever watch football again, until he’d retired if that was my kids dad 😒
I agree, any decent mum would protect their child from a man who doesn't pay him any attention but she doesn't see that. She can't see past being associated with him in any way shape or form regardless of how he treats that child. She's a deranged vile cow who needs to put her miracle child first!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.