Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your story gave me goosebumps. Your mum sounds amazing ❤
Thanks everyone for your kind words ❤

My Mam is amazing, she inspires me every single day. She’s disabled now and I take care of her but it’ll never be enough to thank her for everything she’s done. I’m very lucky

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is weird

why always say “ impact her and kiaro “ has she not realised yet Kyle only has to provide for kiaro NOT her .

Also when she says “ we ain’t going away “ who is “ we “ she talks like she’s part of the family 😂

never known anybody as batshit crazy as her ..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just think that lassie is still stuck as a teenager. She is 31 with barely any life experience. I don't think she's lived on her own, she has never travelled much apart from chasing footballers and with her sister, she's never had a proper job with ambitions to move up the ladder, I don't believe she has ever been in love, I don't think lairyn actually has any compassion or feelings she is very cold. She's had every opportunity given to her to lead an amazing life but she chooses to be lazy, most people don't have a quarter of what she has/had at her disposal and lead a much more fulfilled existence. She says she loves her son but you would expect that but she has a very funny way of showing love and a loving environment to her son

Reactions: 18
Poor sod - Lairen and inspiration not two words I’d put together but hey
It’s the we’re all only human - as if we see her as some a lister celeb and need her to remind us she lives a normal life!

Funny how she doesn’t get recognised in Lidl or Aldi. We don’t see any DMs that say “hey saw you and strawberry in the middle isle of Aldi today, wanted to come say hi but we know your famous”
Her replying “omg you should of, Beyoncé and Blue Ivy shop in target so me and Kiaro shop in aldi because we’re humans too” 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s the we’re all only human - as if we see her as some a lister celeb and need her to remind us she lives a normal life!

Funny how she doesn’t get recognised in Lidl or Aldi. We don’t see any DMs that say “hey saw you and strawberry in the middle isle of Aldi today, wanted to come say hi but we know your famous”
Her replying “omg you should of, Beyoncé and Blue Ivy shop in target so me and Kiaro shop in aldi because we’re humans too” 😴😴😴
😂😂😂 she really does think she is something but she has never done anything celeb like apart from being Chloe goodmans sister. In my home town years and years ago there was a guy who went on x factor once and got through a few stages but didn't get very far, he was never famous and if you Google his name all his 'fame' history is no longer there. This was when I still lived in Scotland and oh my god this guy thought he was like Harry styles or something he used to walk through town with his guitar on his back and this hat thinking he was scotlands answer to Bruno mars, he was a wee weasel and he had this woman who I guess was his manager who used to walk behind him and he would click his fingers to get 'his people' to do stuff anyway he was recently done for benefit fraud and it makes me laugh how similar they are, they must have the same personality disorder

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t the csa take into consideration what they have been earning rather than what they’re declaring at the moment? Otherwise every dad could ‘hide’ the money and pay the minimum? Surely they’d look back over the last years earnings?

Absolutely not. If a dad had a fairly well paying job let's say earning 45k a year then got made redundant and was on job seekers how would it be fair to expect him to continue paying the same when his earnings would go from 3k to £500 a month? As far as I'm aware whenever there's a significant change either side can ask for it to be re looked at again.

I think a lot do "hide" money. I've seen girls who's exes were in tradesmen jobs complain about this all the time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Looking at the time that they created that company last year and L talking about him moving like a snail I’m thinking they (or their accountant) are waiting for the tax year to finish before they submit their income as the maintenance is worked out by a full tax year.

Reactions: 12
She won’t legally be entitled to much at all - despite what he earns. The cap on CSA will work in his favour and so it should. I don’t see why him earning £1k a week or 200k a week makes a difference. How can she prove that bringing Kairo up costs more because his dads a footballer than it would if his dad was a plumber? If she wants to live comfortable then that’s on her. She really expected to be living a life of luxury didn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She won’t legally be entitled to much at all - despite what he earns. The cap on CSA will work in his favour and so it should. I don’t see why him earning £1k a week or 200k a week makes a difference. How can she prove that bringing Kairo up costs more because his dads a footballer than it would if his dad was a plumber? If she wants to live comfortable then that’s on her. She really expected to be living a life of luxury didn’t she?
You can go to court for more money above the cap but no she shouldn’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks to watching a lot of US Real Housewives, after they divorce, most of them are entitled to spousal support (not sure if it’s the done thing here?) anyway, one of them was getting £20k a month because she gave up work to bring the kids up. These are the people that deserve thousands - maybe not £20k - but a one night stand/short lived fling does not need a huge amount of money. No matter who the dad is

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It's not like she was a high flyer and fell pregnant to a one night stand and decided to keep the child and give up work to look after the child. Until she fell pregnant she was stealing money as she is too lazy to work. It will never work in her favour as she just leaches money from her sons maintenance and does duck all to help herself, how the duck can she expect a judge to just fling money at her because she's had Kyle Walkers son, this is why she is so angry she thought she was going to be a millionaire with no effort

Reactions: 17
E14AAF20-4F95-4C78-93CD-41B86BCB9A31.jpeg

I know people have done this a few times but it’s always funny to be reminded this is what CSA say Kyle should be paying based on his yearly wage of 5.7million (according to Google) and the fact he has 3 kids at home 😂😂
So now imagine if he really is being clever with his money she will be getting a pittance, getting knocked up by a footballer backfired didn’t it hahaha

• Haha
I still to this day don't understand why Lairen doesn't work and seems to have no intention of looking for a job, when Chloe has an actual footballer to support her and Opiah cosmetics is still posting to Instagram despite her little boy arriving not too long ago???

View attachment 1123624
I know people have done this a few times but it’s always funny to be reminded this is what CSA say Kyle should be paying based on his yearly wage of 5.7million (according to Google) and the fact he has 3 kids at home 😂😂
So now imagine if he really is being clever with his money she will be getting a pittance, getting knocked up by a footballer backfired didn’t it hahaha
I 100% believe she would’ve got more if she kept her mouth shut. She didn’t need to put his name in the papers. I reckon she was distraught when he said he was back with Annie and sold his name. I doubt they would’ve spoken about child maintenance when she was 5 months pregnant

Reactions: 16
I 100% believe she would’ve got more if she kept her mouth shut. She didn’t need to put his name in the papers. I reckon she was distraught when he said he was back with Annie and sold his name. I doubt they would’ve spoken about child maintenance when she was 5 months pregnant
Definitely agree! She’s bitter 🤮

Reactions: 10
Begging bowl begman won't be happy with over 1000 pm from the dad, ma wee mum would have been overjoyed if my da had even given quarter of that so she could have worked less than her 40 + hours she was working a week whilst looking after 3 of us.

She is a greedy duck and she shouldn't get money chucked at her to force her to do something with her waste of space life. Her mummy mafia followers are switching off in their droves cos she's an ungrateful c unt.

Oh look how relatable I am, I shop at aldi and my sons in 10 quid crocs, she's was probably skipping with happiness that she saved money so she can have 7 min Caribbean holiday

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.