Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Si estás leyendo esto, Lauryn, consíguete un trabajo.

Kairo can translate tomorrow when he wakes up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder what Loz will do now that Chloe isn’t around to pay her debts. She’s getting more desperate by the minute.
Maybe she'll sing like the desperate canary she is. Would love to see what tit she thinks she has on the walkers. Probably a few desperate texts that show her for the ho she is 🤣🤣🤣 Please do, give us a laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know how Lauryn has that newer necklace that she’s been wearing? I said before that Annie probably has something similar. Well….she does
D50E1481-D84D-4FD0-8195-C410E379E1FF.jpeg
This is a picture of Annie from August 2019, presumably before Loz knew she was pregnant.
39647666-7C9C-4DE9-BEC6-A39E638A2C7B.jpeg

A similar font and everything. She’s so unbelievably shameless. I wonder if Chloe had to buy her that one too!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
You know how Lauryn has that newer necklace that she’s been wearing? I said before that Annie probably has something similar. Well….she does
View attachment 1128304This is a picture of Annie from August 2019, presumably before Loz knew she was pregnant.
View attachment 1128307
A similar font and everything. She’s so unbelievably shameless. I wonder if Chloe had to buy her that one too!
My god she is so obsessed and desperate to be that woman I would call in 24/7 security and the nerve to refer to her as a cow on her insta stories. Only 1 cow in the equation and its not Mrs Annie Walker.

Reactions: 15
I was reading the wiki update and I realised where I've seen these shoes before......does anyone want to take a guess? 🥴
59C3E308-DA0E-4E0E-879D-889C5BFF32A6.jpeg

I'll give you a hint 🙃 She's not called the Walker stalker for nothing.
1647417020990.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t know if it’s my eyes or the white tights but does her strap look much thicker than Annie’s? Fake
No doubt that it's off brand, she didn't drop the aff link #Rstyle 🥴 The heel on hers looks a bit shorter too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No doubt that it's off brand, she didn't drop the aff link #Rstyle 🥴 The heel on hers looks a bit shorter too.
They do come in a higher and lower heel and actually looking at pics the lower ones the strap does look thicker than the higher ones. But still, it’s an expensive shoe to have when you haven’t got a JOB! Fancy wearing them with white tights as well ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ewww I never noticed the shoes with the tights - makes the whole thing look EVEN worse!! Has she really got no idea on how to dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she's resigned herself to the fact she is not going to be a millionaire through Kyle so she's advertising pants as her dr told her she's not allowed to wear tampons, wonder if this the same Dr who told her to use sunbeds everyday. She hasn't #ad though so I'm wondering if she is just trying to get attention and begging companies for work

Reactions: 11
I think it's funny that her doctor says that she can't use tampons but at the height of her endometriosis pain she could shove Kyle up her fanny :unsure: 😆 ......and her other clients.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kyle has reposted this onto his story. I had a look on some of the posts and look!!! Stalker Lairen has liked a photo of Kyle from January
Omg she is actually obsessed with him, searching his fan pages and everything 😆 god Lauryn you seriously need to get a life, is that really what your “exhausting days” consist of? Stalking Kyle…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Kyle has reposted this onto his story. I had a look on some of the posts and look!!! Stalker Lairen has liked a photo of Kyle from January
Literally have sick in my mouth at Lairen and this page
For someone obsessed with KW she follows Lairen 🤢🤢🤢
Yack

Reactions: 9
Literally have sick in my mouth at Lairen and this page
For someone obsessed with KW she follows Lairen 🤢🤢🤢
Yack
She says that Kyle is her idol 🤮 Maybe she just wants to watch Lauryn go off, or she's a Lauryn fan too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.