Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See greedyman is on the sunbeds again.
This is vanity now as she isn't going abroad and wants a tan for the summer. Really bad message to send across to people

Reactions: 11
I’m not a regular of this thread but ladies, do you think we should ask for a Lauryn Wiki page? We could add in everything to one place and let people see her in all her glory (so to speak)?

The Mods decide if it’s appropriate but we’ve got:

* Sister of Big Brother’s Chloe Goodman (😂) and MJ
* Convicted benefit cheat
* The whole Kyle business, including befriending Annie before hopping over to Hong King
* The fertility bracelet/infinity pool shenanigans
* Puma-gate
* We could add all her screenshots and photos into one gallery
* We could put all the photos where she’s blatantly copying Annie side by side with actual Annie photos
* Her nastiness - the sun cream on Kairo, digging out Chloe for not losing baby weight as fast as her
* We’d have to have a section on her heroics too, fair’s fair (😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m not a regular of this thread but ladies, do you think we should ask for a Lauryn Wiki page? We could add in everything to one place and let people see her in all her glory (so to speak)?

* The whole Kyle business, including befriending Annie before hopping over to Hong King
* Puma-gate
* We could put all the photos where she’s blatantly copying Annie side by side with actual Annie photos
* Her nastiness - the sun cream on Kairo, digging out Chloe for not losing baby weight as fast as her
I love that idea and I think she should have a wiki but I have no idea what to do etc lol I'm rubbish with recaps at the best of times

Reactions: 8
I love that idea and I think she should have a wiki but I have no idea what to do etc lol I'm rubbish with recaps at the best of times
I could ask on the Forum thread if we can get one? And if they say yes then I think pretty much anyone can edit it so we can each do a little bit, and then just add things as we go along.

If anyone wants to read a Bobby dazzler of a Wiki, Katie Hayes Make up has one and it’s a thing of beauty!!

ETA - Lozza already has one!!! It’s blank though but I’ll see if it’ll let me edit it

See if this works - I just put in the basics so far but it let me edit.

Feel free anyone to add stuff in/amend it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

* Puma-gate
Yessss 👏🏻👏🏻 As I haven’t read the first few threads & I don’t get the #infinitypool joke 🤣
The sun cream was Chloe though.

Reactions: 6
Yessss 👏🏻👏🏻 As I haven’t read the first few threads & I don’t get the #infinitypool joke 🤣
The sun cream was Chloe though.
Feel free to add anything to the Wiki, I’ll add a bit more of what I know and if others do the same it’ll be up and running in no time!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t see the wiki it says no entry exists?
If you go through the Wiki section and click on it it’s there. I’ll ask on the forum thread about getting a pink button so it appears at the top of every thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you go through the Wiki section and click on it it’s there. I’ll ask on the forum thread about getting a pink button so it appears at the top of every thread.

Oh thanks I didn’t know about that list!

Reactions: 5
I could ask on the Forum thread if we can get one? And if they say yes then I think pretty much anyone can edit it so we can each do a little bit, and then just add things as we go along.

If anyone wants to read a Bobby dazzler of a Wiki, Katie Hayes Make up has one and it’s a thing of beauty!!

ETA - Lozza already has one!!! It’s blank though but I’ll see if it’ll let me edit it

See if this works - I just put in the basics so far but it let me edit.

Feel free anyone to add stuff in/amend it

@Lizzy 93 There you go company secretary you can update this 🤣🤣😉😉😘😘

Just an observation regarding family court… can you imagine the mention of lifestyle and Kyle’s solicitor piped up with… Is this the lifestyle before your benefits scam or after 🤣🤣🤣 I bet it has been mentioned

• Haha
  • Heart

Just an observation regarding family court… can you imagine the mention of lifestyle and Kyle’s solicitor piped up with… Is this the lifestyle before your benefits scam or after 🤣🤣🤣 I bet it has been mentioned
Lizzy 93 started the wiki ages ago i think

• Heart

Hahah yeah they said it was ready and I ignored it but I’ll get cracking I suppose 😂😂😂

Lairen Goodman… a criminal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
See greedyman is on the sunbeds again.
This is vanity now as she isn't going abroad and wants a tan for the summer. Really bad message to send across to people
Has she not had three in the last week ?
Kairo will be calling her granddad soon right ?
Absolute fool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You Sure That Ain’t You Lauryn boxroom fishy flaps goodman Always Got A Different Face don’t think no1 really knows what you look like And This Is The Kind Of tit You Do Let’s Not Forget Wanting More Cum Too😂😂😂
$47k a month! What has she given up to even think she’s entitled to that?! Urgh. These money grabbing goes make me want to vom 🤢

Has she not had three in the last week ?
Kairo will be calling her granddad soon right ?
Absolute fool
Doctor recommended😘 xx

Im so glad this has happened, and it just proves, as Jessie J once sang
‘It’s all about the money’ 😂😂😂
HOW EMBARRASSING

The lyrics are
‘It’s not about the money’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg guysssss let the poor girl get a tan, she’s really StRuGgLiNg…

👁👄👁

Pic added because does she really need to go to a tanning salon when she has endometriosis? She’s not doing a very good job at proving she doesn’t have this ‘lifestyle’ 😂 £7-12 she spent on a tanning bed could be put towards a flat. OH and of course she wanted to use the Caribbean setting, where is Jamaica again? 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HOW EMBARRASSING

The lyrics are
‘It’s not about the money’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Baby brain ?🙈

Omg guysssss let the poor girl get a tan, she’s really StRuGgLiNg…

👁👄👁

Pic added because does she really need to go to a tanning salon when she has endometriosis? She’s not doing a very good job at proving she doesn’t have this ‘lifestyle’ 😂 £7-12 she spent on a tanning bed could be put towards a flat. OH and of course she wanted to use the Caribbean setting, where is Jamaica again? 🙃
“ he just took one look at me and called me pele pele grandad grandad 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.