Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just catching up, was out with ma pals lol. Was designated driver so been driving all over London tonight 😂😂. Am away to instagram for a bit to hear the crazy witch and watch her eye duck the camera because she loves herself so much. But well someone has to 😂😂

She's such a boring monotonous witch, drones on and on and she has the cheek to say Kyle waffles.

Imagine if Kyle signed for a team abroad and took his family, oh the beggy meltdown would be epic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm just catching up, was out with ma pals lol. Was designated driver so been driving all over London tonight 😂😂. Am away to instagram for a bit to hear the crazy witch and watch her eye duck the camera because she loves herself so much. But well someone has to 😂😂

She's such a boring monotonous witch, drones on and on and she has the cheek to say Kyle waffles.

Imagine if Kyle signed for a team abroad and took his family, oh the beggy meltdown would be epic.
As a football fan I hope Kyle doesn’t sign for another team as he’s a great defender. But then again… anywhere apart from Spain and begman will be livid at Kairo speaking fluent Spanish. All or none remember 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did she start the Q&A with one necklace on then add on the KW one?
She knows that people arent interested in her tit advice...all people look on her page for is her car crash life regarding the walkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s her saying Kairo is her bestie… not hard when you have 0 friends
Never known someone to tag said pals any chance they can get instead of texting them😂

when she says it’s her platform when all her engagement is based on KYLE WALKER, KYLE WALKERS SONssss, KYLE WALKERS WIFE

- Caribbean
-Teeth
-Con Bangles
-Exclusive Nike socks
-Exclusive 🔥Trainers
-Grandad Pele

and repeat…

this is your platform lauryn

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The necklaces baffle me. I will admit I have a necklace which has my children's birth stones in it. However, unless you really look and know my children very well you wouldn't know what it was. I don't walk around with Mini Fox 1 etc on my neck. The KW collar is ridiculous and is for Kyle not Kairo.

Reactions: 17
The necklaces baffle me. I will admit I have a necklace which has my children's birth stones in it. However, unless you really look and know my children very well you wouldn't know what it was. I don't walk around with Mini Fox 1 etc on my neck. The KW collar is ridiculous and is for Kyle not Kairo.
Yer, same. The KW is out of this world wrong. My necklace has my kids first initial and DOB underneath it. It’s subtle and one of my favourite pieces of jewellery, and makes absolutely no dig at anyone

Reactions: 12
Yer, same. The KW is out of this world wrong. My necklace has my kids first initial and DOB underneath it. It’s subtle and one of my favourite pieces of jewellery, and makes absolutely no dig at anyone
I’ve got the initial and dob charms with their birth flowers. That kw necklace is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen anyway but it’s also so cringe.

You can microwave breastmilk? In a bottle it will get heat spots though so you have to mix it well. Where’s the no microwave thing come from?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope she meets the love of her life, and I don't mean Kyle, one day but like someone who deserves to be with her not a nice man doomed to a miserable existence and this person has a crazy ex that won't let go.

She will then know what it feels like, she can't come on SM and moan about that person because she is just as bad if not 20x worse

Lauryn only wears that duck off minging necklace to piss of Kyle and Annie as its always hanging out just like her rat fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If your struggling with fertility, IVF is not the first stage. I know she probably went private as I imagine she was dating someone who would pay for it but this is the criteria before IVF is funded and these are less intrusive than IVF so they are recommended to be tried first.

- they've been trying to get pregnant through regular unprotected sex for 2 years
- they've not been able to get pregnant after 12 cycles of artificial insemination, with at least 6 of the cycles using a method called intrauterine insemination (IUI)

Reactions: 4
Even self funded at her age she would be advised to try for a year even with her endometriosis personality trait. What’s her story with the IVF anyway? Does she say that it failed?

Reactions: 9
Even self funded at her age she would be advised to try for a year even with her endometriosis personality trait. What’s her story with the IVF anyway? Does she say that it failed?
I looked back on her stories ages ago and there was lots if inconstant waffle, its probably been explored if all else failed but she doesn't seem to know anything about it. Lauryn of tall tales

Reactions: 10
I looked back on her stories ages ago and there was lots if inconstant waffle, its probably been explored if all else failed but she doesn't seem to know anything about it. Lauryn of tall tales
Thought as much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See she has been catching up with her threads, showing her son cleaning their Hovel in Hove and someone messaging her that her son is singing in Spanish, why is she absolutely wetting herself about her son speaking Spanish, it's all muddled garble so dunno what these folk are listening to 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her saying Babi is the Sheffield (Kyle is from here right?) way of saying baby. Southerners absolutely do not ever say it. CRINGE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Lauryn is the human equivalent of looking back on your fb memories from 14 years ago and cringing like duck that you used to write shite on SM.

What's she going do when he is older, aww lookKairo this was the time mummy made a fool of us at the euros because your dad rejected you, doesn't time fly son 😑😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here’s my infertility story. I’ve been trying for a baby properly for about a year now. And on and off for about three. Still nothing. Well I conceive but doesn’t seem to implant and stay 😫 last year, I had nine chemicals. January 2021 was the first time, we produced a positive test after three years of nothing. I’ve had my hormones checked and all is good. So far that’s all we have done to find out what’s happening. It’s horrible being so close but yet so far. You don’t know if it’s going to be the one or another miscarriage. And once again, more people around you seem to be getting pregnant. And it’s hard not to look at people like Lauryn and be so angry towards them when they have their ‘miracles’ and don’t appreciate what they have, knowing that you would do ANYTHING to have your own miracle. She flogs a scam bracelet. Telling people that it gets them pregnant. I didn’t need a bracelet to fall pregnant thanks Lauryn. But for people who wants something so much, they would do anything to get it. Luckily I’m not stupid enough to believe that stones, get you pregnant. But there are some people out there who would fall for that and all Lauryn is doing is cashing in. All I can say is, when karma bites, it bites hard. 🙂

I watched her stories last night and I’m not detective or anything but when someone lies, they look away. I believe to the left? In her stories she looks to the right (her camera is reversed) a lot especially when she says she has really bad panic attacks. There is also something scripted by her responses, I’m not sure but I just know she’s telling fibs! And why didn’t she video respond to the last question?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lauryn is the human equivalent of looking back on your fb memories from 14 years ago and cringing like duck that you used to write shite on SM.

What's she going do when he is older, aww lookKairo this was the time mummy made a fool of us at the euros because your dad rejected you, doesn't time fly son 😑😑
LaurRYN is Bebo/MySpace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.