Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was only joking as this person has said before Lauryn would be shocked if she know who she was! Bit of banter that’s all 😊
Oh i know 🙈 on another note she's not blocked me yet but it's getting tiring either her or kyle need to just spit facts 😂

Reactions: 8
This dumb gold digging hoe had a dream of Kyle buying her and Junior a house and it didn't go her way 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Ahh what a shame

Reactions: 13
Honestly is the best policy? Pah! You just want him to know his dad is footballer KYLE WALKER. Urgh. I just can’t. It has been said time and time again, but why would you want him involved? Change the kids name to Goodman, and forget about him
Sooo true.
Shes mental seriously..

GET THE MSG, HE DOESN’T WANT YOU OR THE CHILD…

Move on!

Honestly is the best policy? Pah! You just want him to know his dad is footballer KYLE WALKER. Urgh. I just can’t. It has been said time and time again, but why would you want him involved? Change the kids name to Goodman, and forget about him
Still can’t believe she gave him the name Walker 😂 why give him a the name of a man he’s never met also beginning to think she’s clinically insane… wonder what’s gone on with the sisters

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think we all know this 😂 but me and my sisters don’t randomly unfollow eachother on Instagram or anything 🧐
Well, she’s been too self-centred to support Chloe through her newborn son’s illness so……the timing for Chloe is right. Not so random I don’t think. I’d do the same. Also, maybe they just don’t want to hear her rants. Too much embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed she posts more on a Man City match day 🤭 Predictable as ever.

Well, she’s been to self-centred to support Chloe through her newborn son’s illness so……the thinking for Chloe is right.
And maybe Amelia stook up for Chloe because she lives with her. Either way, Amelia keeps posting about a private life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She has been reading here again..

I can’t remember word for word, but on a previous thread people were talking about how she is pushing Jonathan to be a footballer in future and someone mentioned how she should be just encouraging him to be anything he wants to be instead, something he enjoys and one of yous mentioned how he likes to sing and play his piano. Now she suddenly mentions it on her story 🧐

I’m onto you hun x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Actually feel so bad for Kairo though no matter what his mother is i feel he's got no one and that's heartbreaking, Chloe and Amelia seem uninterested in him as does most of her family aswell as Kyle and his
I’ve been in a situation though where the mums behaviour and mental state really do make it difficult to have a relationship with the child and I get the feeling similar happens here with Kairo 😣

Reactions: 10
She needs to be careful as Kairo grows up on what she says/tells him as he could grow to resent her. One of my closest friends grew up with only her mum present for the first 15 years of her life, fast forward 8 years and now she’s cut her mum off and actually has a relationship with her Dad. All because her mothers toxic traits pushed her daughter away and she found out with her own eyes what a nasty woman she was and how manipulated she had been.

Reactions: 17
I’ve been in a situation though where the mums behaviour and mental state really do make it difficult to have a relationship with the child and I get the feeling similar happens here with Kairo 😣
Totally get that 100% and i'm in no way sticking up for her here but it's Kairo who suffers we know she's that bad as the public her family and kyle will know much worse and they all choose to shun Kairo and leave him with her

Reactions: 4
When she answered the moving into their own home question she didn’t sound like it was something she was keen on doing or had been making plans for it was like yeh I suppose I better had now because the baby is getting bigger. Like what about being independent and not having your mum around to do everything? She sounds like a teenage mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lauryn you’re so so so pathetic
She said she’s been to the doctors because things have been bad

The reason she’s been to the doctors is so she can tell ‘ your honour’ the stress Kyle is putting her under
Makes me sick how she tries to play the mental health card

you need to be in a straight jacket

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honesty isn’t always the best policy when your kids are involved, you sugarcoat certain details to protect them. My daughters father walked out of her life when she was 3, I absolutely detest him for it, but I never talked 💩 about him in front of her, I never said he doesn’t love or want her, just hurts the child. I’m all for honesty, but she said that like she will get pleasure from telling him 🤮 you can still be honest & hold back certain things you KNOW is going to hurt them & possibly cause them abandonment issues.

• Heart
My dad wanted nothing to do with me when I was born yet was and still is the best dad ever to his other kids, even now in my 20’s it crushes my heart when I think about him abandoning me like that and I think that’s why I really despise Kyle, he shouldn’t of dipped his dick if he didn’t wanna step up to a potential pregnancy, he’s conceived 3 other kids he knows exactly how babies are made I think he’s scum
But with that being said my mum was amazing, never ever once did she bad mouth my dad to me in fact he was very rarely spoken about so as a child I was fine with the situation because I didn’t know any other way. It wasn’t till I was older and saw for myself what my dad was like that it affected me
please lauryn coming from someone who was in kairos shoes don’t emphasise how unwanted he is by his dad because it will damage him!! She really needs to think about her child’s feelings over getting one over on Kyle constantly, honesty isn’t always best

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My favourite bit was ‘it’s my platform and my voice and I can talk about what I want’… blurs out kyles name, blurs our Annie’s name, pixelates her kids face

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.