Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if beggy Mitchell would have guessed that Annie would be out this weekend for sians birthday hence the digs earlier that she was staying in and she kept on and on about it.

Be a sport Lairen and take a maintenance cut thus week for a round of drinks or 2 for Annie and the girls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Annie's birthday is in the summer I believe. It was Sian's birthday but I agree that Lauryn's life is so sad. Why can't she just let this go? How long is she going to keep doing this? Not only is she sacrificing her relationship with her son, she's sacrificing her life. Years from now she won't be able to look back on a single experience that she had without it being connected to the Walkers. Every holiday, every item of clothing, everything......She has nothing to call her own, not even her life or her son for that matter. Since she insists he's a Walker that's the double of Kyle.

Edit - Loser Lauren thinks that her son is calling Pele grandad because of him knowing Kyle's dad but it may actually be because of all the young black guy with his grandmother hangs around :ROFLMAO:
Ah yes I’ve just noticed!! The girls look so alike I mixed them up haha!!! Oops 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Beggy will be fuming when one of her minions or stalker accounts clock's Annie is out with her sister and pals having fun. Predictable messages to herself telling her she's an amazing mum and I'm sure she ll hag Annie off, lairen hun your jealousy is showing
I messaged Sian last week and she replied 🤣🤣🤣 when tithead had her meltdown, I won’t delve into what she said but is very polite 😉😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Boom, here such a company is 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Just reading back and omg love thus... I hope that cash and cock hungry ho gets as less as legally possible. Poisonous boot should get up off her lazy hoop and provide for her miracle sprog. She's a joke!!!!

• Haha
If anyone remembers it was Chloe who drew the dick on Islas back not Kairos i did save the pic but it's long gone

also i would love to know why they have all deleted each other off IG

and what's with chloe her baby being so i'll in hospital but your way to mindful to not slip up and show his face/name for a magazine deal 🤷
Was defo his back

Reactions: 6
Boom, here such a company is 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
If Lauryn sees this she'll be furious because the company name implies not only that Annie legally shares Kyle's surname even if she didn't change it on social media but also that she has direct and equal access to Kyle's finances and doesn't receive some sort of allowance like Lauryn (as Lauryn seems to think that she and Annie are on the same level). Put that in your pipe and smoke it hun 🤣

If Lauryn sees this she'll be furious because the company name implies not only that Annie legally shares Kyle's surname even if she didn't change it on social media but also that she has direct and equal access to Kyle's finances and doesn't receive some sort of allowance like Lauryn (as Lauryn seems to think that she and Annie are on the same level). Put that in your pipe and smoke it hun 🤣
I did a bit more research and Annie is listed as a person with significant control, further explained as ownership of 25-50% shares......Lauryn won't see a penny💀😭🤣 If Annie has at maximum 50% shares, then Kyle can only be judged on 50% of his income at most, not including paying employees, etc. Get a job Loz, you're fucked. Also kudos to Annie for securing the bag, once again wishing Annie a very happy IWD (belated).

Also, the company was created in April 2021. Does anyone know if Lauryn had a meltdown then? I imagine she experienced a significant decrease in maintenance at that time. It also implies that the company was founded because of her as Kyle has been a high earner for years 🤣

I think I know what triggered her meltdown (in addition to the IWD posts) a couple of days ago. Annie only became a person with significant control on the 1st of March, 2022. Which would definitely result in a maintenance decrease and Lauryn was likely to be notified of that in the days preceding her meltdown. They've got your number love xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This how I wanna see all her posts from now on
😂
She's replaced her KW necklace with one that just says his name. She once again proves that she come here for more than a 🙈 Stop telling 🐷🥧

Also, Ann Summers may have reposted her but she only gained 5 likes from it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's replaced her KW necklace with one that just says his name. She once again proves that she come here for more than a 🙈 Stop telling 🐷🥧

Also, Ann Summers may have reposted her but she only gained 5 likes from it 🤣
She didn’t replace the kw, she just added to it. So now it deffo looks like kairo necklace for kairo and kw for kw snr

• Haha
  • Sick
This seems to keep coming up, here’s the pic taken from thread 4 how I wish I was here back then.

This is defo Kairos back this was their Dubai trip
And tbh I don’t think it matters who’s back ? They shouldn’t have done this on the kids back.

We then have her constant references to him being like his father two years on and she’s still fukin obsessed

It’s like all her pics and the captions about her and Johnny and all you can see is her arse. 🤢

What is scary is her saying there’s nothing more she can do for Johnathan, but two years on and she has become even MORE obsessed.
You can delete pics Lairen but once it’s out there it’s out there.

Sick witch

Finally I have Hi-D on probably her last ever walk
Has she been seen since ?
Lairen calling paps for a stroll in town is hilarious

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
the fact she’s convinced herself her kid is talking Spanish is so humiliating. He’s probably made up his own language after being ignored by her constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This seems to keep coming up, here’s the pic taken from thread 4 how I wish I was here back then.

This is defo Kairos back this was their Dubai trip
And tbh I don’t think it matters who’s back ? They shouldn’t have done this on the kids back.

We then have her constant references to him being like his father two years on and she’s still fukin obsessed

It’s like all her pics and the captions about her and Johnny and all you can see is her arse. 🤢

What is scary is her saying there’s nothing more she can do for Johnathan, but two years on and she has become even MORE obsessed.
You can delete pics Lairen but once it’s out there it’s out there.

Sick witch

Finally I have Hi-D on probably her last ever walk
Has she been seen since ?
Lairen calling paps for a stroll in town is hilarious
Was she using a filter on him? He looked darker than Kyle in that second pic and we know that he's actually not his double.

Reactions: 6
Did everyone know that Lauryn also has two companies on companies house? I've not got a head for figures but from what I can tell, she's skint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.